YSR vahana Mitra scheme is also identified as the AP auto-driver scheme. The scheme was launched last year by the Andhra Pradesh government. The beneficiaries of the scheme are the cab drivers and the taxi drivers of the state. Due to covid 19, the YSR Vahana Mitra scheme was launched once more to help the beneficiaries throughout robust COVID occasions. To have full info on the scheme, read the article until the finish.
YSR Vahana Mitra Apply online 2022
All details concerning the eligibility, advantages and totally different phases of the scheme will be mentioned in this article. More about the scheme – YSR Vahana scheme was launched by the state government of Andhra Pradesh. This year the scheme was launched on June fifteenth, 2022. Under this scheme, the state government will provide financial help of Rs.10,000 to the beneficiaries of the scheme.
The beneficiaries of the scheme are the registered taxi drivers and auto drivers. The financial quantity will be credited to the financial institution accounts of the beneficiaries. YSR Vahana beneficiary checklist will be released by the state government, in which there will be the details of the beneficiaries.
AP Vahana Mitra Application online
In 2020, round 2 lakhs registered drivers were benefited from the scheme. The number of registrations has elevated. This year, the beneficiaries will get financial help in their financial institution accounts on fifteenth June 2022. The state government will profit round 247468 drivers this year. Out of the checklist of 247468 drivers, 59692 drivers belong to SC, 138382 are Backward category folks, 9910 are ST folks and 40492 are OC category folks.
Every year new beneficiaries are applying for the scheme. This year, 42932 beneficiaries have applied for the scheme to avail the advantages of the scheme. All the beneficiaries of the scheme are the drivers who belong to the backward class or economically decrease category.
YSR Vahana Mitra Registration 2022 online
Who are the beneficiaries of the scheme?
The beneficiaries of the scheme as decided by the state government are as under-
- maxi cab
- Auto rickshaw
- Taxi driver
- Light car drivers
Drivers who have their personal car, taxi or maxi cabs can apply for the scheme and get pleasure from the advantages of the scheme.
|Scheme||YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme|
|Under||State Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Status||YSR Vahana Mitra Application Status 2022|
YSR Vahana Mitra Online Apply
YSR Vahana Mitra Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant of the scheme should be a everlasting resident of Andhra Pradesh state.
- The applicant should be a maxi driver, taxi driver, or auto driver.
- The applicant of the scheme should belong to the below-the poverty line or economically backward class.
- The title of the applicant should be present on the white ration card. The applicant of the scheme should be above 18 years of age.
Vahana Mitra Required documents
Some of the mandatory documents that the applicant of the scheme should have been as under-
- aadhar card
- Ration card or BPL card
- income certificate
- residential proof
- Bank passbook and other financial institution details
- Papers car
YSR Vahana Mitra Online Registration
Key features of the scheme
- YSR Vahana Mitra scheme was launched by the state government of Andhra Pradesh.
- The scheme was launched to provide financial help to maxi drivers, auto drivers and taxi drivers of the state.
- The beneficiary of the scheme should be a registered driver with self-owned car and should belong to economically backward section of society.
- Under the scheme, the beneficiaries will be offered Rs.10,000 of financial help.
- Phase 3 of the scheme has launched this year on 15th June 2022.
YSR vahana 2nd part installment
Under YSR Vahana scheme, financial help of Rs.10,000 will be offered to maxi cab drivers, auto drivers to meet the restore and insurance coverage bills of their self-owned car. In the first part of the scheme, or the first year, the state government reached 2,363,43 beneficiaries. All these beneficiaries have loved the profit of the scheme.
In the first part of the scheme, many folks were unable to apply for the scheme for various causes, due to this fact the deadline to apply for the scheme was prolonged. After the date for application was prolonged, 11,500 more applicants applied for the scheme. The beneficiary quantity of Rs.10,000 was credited in the financial institution accounts of the beneficiary on 9th November 2020. Andhra Pradesh government has distributed round 500 crores through this scheme.
AP Driver Scheme Online Application
YSR vahana third payment part
YSR vahana scheme has been launched by the Andhra Pradesh state government to help the auto drivers and other underprivileged registered drivers in the state. The quantity for the scheme will be released by the chief minister of the state YSR Jagan the financial institution Mohan Reddy. Under the third installment, Rs.10,000 will be released in the financial institution accounts of the beneficiaries. In the third installment, a complete quantity of Rs. 248.47 crores will be transferred in the financial institution accounts of 248468 beneficiaries. The state government will credit score this quantity one month in advance of the due date, although the quantity was due in July, however it will be credited in June only. The early advance is due to the COVID 19 state of affairs.
Payment procedure under YSR Vahana scheme
In 2020, the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh released the beneficiary quantity 4 months in advance of the due date. Under the scheme, taxi drivers, auto drivers, and taxi drivers will be benefitted from Rs. 10,000 every year. The scheme will help the registered drivers of the state who have lost their jobs and livelihood amidst COVID-19. In the first part, the state government released RS. 262.49 crores in the financial institution accounts of the beneficiaries.
YSR Vahana Mitra Login portal
Some of the important dates of the scheme are as under-
The launch date for the quantity for the scheme will be 15th June 2022
How to apply for the scheme?
- First, the applicant of the scheme should visit the official website of the Andhra Pradesh transport department.
- On the homepage, find the discover board. Click on “Online application for financial assistance to owner cum driver wrt Auto/taxi/Can vehicles”.
- You will be redirected to another page. Then click on the online application sections.
- On the application form, fill in all the required documents. After filling in the details click on submit button.
- The application ID and password will be generated online. Take the printout of the form for additional functions.