YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme: AP state government has carried out a big number of schemes and operating a number of packages for the welfare of various sections of society.
YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme is one of the revolutionary schemes that has been launched by the Andhra Pradesh state government in 2020. This scheme goals to provide dietary meals to pregnant, lactating ladies and kids coming from a susceptible section of society. To get complete data about the YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus scheme, you must go through this put up once. Here, you will be getting all the important data and updates of this scheme such as a brief of this scheme, its implementation, features, benefits, application process and many others. So, scroll down and have a fast look at this article.
YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme
Under this scheme lactating ladies, pregnant ladies and kids are enrolled by Anganwadis who belong to BPL households to be supplied dietary meals through the Anganwadi Centres. This scheme has been carried out in the state to provide further dietary meals and dietary supplements to all the pregnant ladies, lactating ladies and kids who are enrolled in 77 Scheduled & Tribal mandals. These Scheduled & Tribal sub-plan mandals are unfold over eight districts and 7 ITDAs (Integrated Tribal Development Agency) of the state.
Every year hundreds of pregnant/ lactating ladies and kids die as a result of of matriculation in India. Lakhs of ladies undergo from anaemia and other well being issues due to the lack of nutritious meals pre and post-delivery of the youngster. When we speak about Andhra Pradesh, more than 50% of pregnant ladies are struggling from Anaemia and almost 32% of young children have stunted growth due to poor diet. To eradicate this vital problem of malnutrition amongst ladies and kids, State Govt launched two important schemes- YSR Sampoorna Poshana and YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme.
Key Points YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Yojana
|Name of the scheme||YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme|
|Article Category||AP Govt Scheme|
|Launched by||CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Concerned Authorities||Women and Children Development Authority in every district|
|Date of announcement of the scheme||August 2020|
|The official launch of the scheme||1st September 2020|
|Beneficiary||Pregnant ladies and younger kids|
|Benefits supplied under the scheme||Nutritional meals to both ladies and kids|
|Expenditure concerned||Rs.1100/- per beneficiary per month|
|Application & Identification of Beneficiary||Through surveys performed by Anganwadi Centers|
|Fund Allocated for the scheme||Rs.1555.56 crores|
The goal beneficiaries of this scheme are the ladies and kids of the tribal inhabitants of the state. Tribal inhabitants is the most susceptible section as here we can discover the most degree of malnutrition, surprised growth of kids, excessive toddler mortality price and various other issues. Various components lead to malnutrition in this section. Some of the main causes are shared below in this section-
- Poor sanitation system
- Lack of portal consuming water and other fundamental requirements
- Lack of data about well being, balanced food regimen, and diet
- Less entry to hospital and medical amenities
Objective of AP Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme
- The foremost goal of this scheme is to deal with the drawback of Anaemia in pregnant ladies and lactating moms and under-nutrition in kids belonging to the tribal inhabitants of the state.
- To empower ladies of the susceptible section.
- To cut back the price of maternal and toddler mortality and to deal with the well being issues in poor ladies of the state.
- The scheme is only for the tribal kids and ladies who of the who are anticipating or has given birth to a youngster.
- The beneficiaries of the schemes are supplied wholesome, nutritious meals through the mode of cooked meals and take-home ration.
- The identification of beneficiaries is done through the knowledge collected by the Anganwadi Centres.
- The scheme covers more than 3 lakh tribal ladies of the state.
- Ration to beneficiaries is supplied through house supply on a month-to-month foundation.
- The scheme is supervised by the Department of Women Development and Child Welfare and is carried forward by the hundreds of Anganwadi facilities.
Benefits of YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme
Advantages of this scheme primarily embrace the following points-
- To check issues of under-nutrition in both moms and kids
- Beneficiaries get nutritious meals at the doorsteps.
- Eligible ladies are supplied take house ration on month-to-month foundation
- Hot cooked mid-day dietary meals and Feeding facility to kids and eligible ladies is also supplied at the Anganwadi facilities.
- Education and examine facility to kids in English medium at Anganwadis
- Regular check of well being and weight of kids and ladies at AWC.
Food Meal Plan of YSR SPP Scheme
Check the meals mannequin authorised by the state government for beneficiaries under this scheme shared below in the table-
|Category (Age)||Frequency||Food Meals||Mode of meals supply||Monthly Cost for Each Beneficiary|
|Children (6 to 36 months)||For 30 days/ month||1 egg every day for 30 days 20 ml milk every day for 30 days 100 gms Balamrutham every day for 30 days||Take-Home Ration (THR)||Rs. 600/-|
|Children (36 months to 72 months)||For 25 days / month||Hot cooked meal for 25 days (includes 75 gm Rice, 15 gm Dal 15, 5 gm oil & 25 gm Vegetables) 20 ml milk every day for 25 day1 egg every day for 25 days Cakes/ Ladoo Payasum/ /Biscuits for 25 days||Feeding at Anganwadi center||Rs. 560/-|
|Pregnant ladies & Lactating moms||For 25 days / month||Hot cooked meal for 25 days (includes 125 gms Rice, 30 gms Dal, 16 gms Oil, 50 gms Vegetables) 1 egg every day for 25 days200 ml milk every day for 25 days weekly THR including Millet, protein, energy-based and iron-based diet
– 1st week- 2kg Multigrain atta/ wheat flour 2kg
– 2nd week- 500gm Groundnut chikki
– third week- 500 gms Ragi flour / wheat flour & 500 gm jaggery
– 4th week- 500 gm Til Laddu
|Weekly THR & Feeding at AWC||Rs. 1062/-|
Check the eligibility necessities for this scheme-
- The beneficiary should be domiciled in Andhra Pradesh
- All the pregnant ladies and lactating moms of the state are eligible for this scheme.
- These ladies should belong to the tribal inhabitants that means they must be from the BPL/ Backward category and a low-income group of the state.
- All the infants, kids aged from 6 to 36 months and 36 to 72 months enrolled in Anganwadies are eligible under this scheme.
Applicants have to submit the following details at the time of registration-
- Identity Proof of applicant
- Residential Proof of the applicant
- Age Proof of the ladies
- Medical Certificate of Women
Enrollment Procedure in the scheme
The scheme is carried out with the help of various authorities and items such as Anganwadi staff, ITDA and District ladies, and the Development Authority of kids and ladies. Check the important factors of the YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus scheme registration and implementation process here in this section-
- The identification and registration of beneficiaries at the main degree are done by the Anganwadi Centers. Here knowledge is collected and registration is done by the Anganwadi staff.
- All the kids (6 months to 6 years) are recorded in the knowledge
- Pregnant ladies knowledge is recorded
- Lactating moms will be registered
- These Anganwadi staff hold common monitor of the well being of beneficiaries such as Growth monitoring (peak and weight) of every youngster.
- Weight of pregnant ladies is monitored every month.
- The knowledge collected at these facilities are saved in Common Registration Software (CAS).
- The AWW/Supervisor will furnish the record of SUM/SAM/MAM kids to ASHA/ ANM/ MO (PHC).
- Every month the meals & ration supplied under this scheme is delivered to the beneficiary house by the Anganwadi staff.
For queries associated to this scheme, you can contact at the toll-free number shared below-
Toll-Free no- 14408
How many beneficiaries are focused to be benefitted under this scheme?
Nearly 30,16,000 beneficiaries are going to cowl and profit from this state scheme.
Is there any online application process to enroll under this scheme?
No, the online application process is available. Those who want to apply can contact the involved Anganwadi staff of their space.
Is there any registration fee relevant for this scheme?
No, registration of eligible beneficiaries is utterly free. No fee is charged from the applicants.
How nutritious meals is provided to the beneficiaries?
The government provide meals under this scheme with the help of Anganwadi Centers. These facilities provide cooked/ mid-day meals at the AWC and also ship ration to the doorsteps of the beneficiary.