YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2022 Status, Apply Online, Registration, Eligibility, Beneficiary listing and other details can be checked from this page. Complete data about YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2022 will be available to you in our article, please read our article rigorously until the finish. Today we will provide you complete data about this portal step by step and we will give you a clear clarification about standing, registration and eligibility criteria and apply, and so on. Hope you will read our article rigorously.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2022
The full identify of this scheme is the YSR Cheyutha Scheme, which was launched by YS Jagan Mohan Reddy, Government of Andhra Pradesh, This scheme has been issued for the minority ladies of Andhra Pradesh, through which they will be given Rs.75,000/- as pension. This scheme comes under the state government, for which only the residents of Andhra Pradesh can apply. You can apply online for this scheme, for which online purposes will be issued soon.
Under this scheme, financial help of Rs.18,750/- is supplied to ladies whose age is 45 – 60 and who belong to SC/ST/BC. Hope all of you will apply to this scheme as soon as doable and you can apply according to your eligibility criteria. The major goal of the government through this scheme is to help ladies. To get more data about this, if you need, you can check by visiting the official website, the link of which will be available to you in our article.
Eligibility Criteria for YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2022
To apply for this scheme, you have to hold some issues in thoughts, which are as follows:-
- Your age should be 45 to 60 years for this scheme.
- If there is a government job in your household, then you cannot apply.
- Even if you have more than 3 acres of land, you cannot apply for this scheme.
- The lady who needs to apply must have an annual income of Rs.12,000/-.
- You must have a everlasting residence in Andhra Pradesh, then only you can apply.
- Only ladies can apply for this scheme.
- Only those ladies who belong to SC/ST/BC category can apply.
- Even if you have a 4 wheeler automobile, you cannot apply for this scheme.
Documents Needed for YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2022
The documents you need for this scheme are as follows:-
- (*60*) Card
- Age Proof
- Caste Certificate
- Address Proof
- Mobile Number
- Domicile Certificate
- Bank Account Passbook
Benefits of YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2022
The following advantages are available to you through this scheme, which is as follows:-
- You will be given Rs.75,000/- for 4 years in 4 installments through this scheme.
- We need to inform you that ladies will be benefited vastly through this scheme.
- Every year Rs.19,000/- will be given to ladies in the age group of 45-60 by the state government.
- Pensions are supplied by the government to the ladies of Andhra Pradesh.
- Applying to this portal is also very easy and it is completely free.
- You will not have to pay any type of fee to apply.
- Women of the SC / ST / BS category get a lot of advantages from this.
How to apply online in YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2022?
- To apply online, first go to the official website.
Whose links are:- http://navasakam.ap.gov.in/,
- After that, you have to click on “Apply Now” on the residence page.
- After clicking, the application form will open on the next page.
- You have to fill all the details requested in the form precisely proper, like identify, father/husband identify, DOB, gender, caste, and all other data will have to be crammed.
- After filling in the details, you will have to provide all the documents.
- Then you have to click on submit and your application will be accomplished.
How to check the standing online in YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2022?
- To check this listing, you have to first go to the online portal.
- Then you have to click on the residence page “Search Now,
- After clicking, the next page will open in front of you.
- On the next page, the district-wise listing will open in front of you.
- You have to choose your district and click on it.
- After that, the listing of your district will be open, in that you have to search your identify.
- After looking you have to choose your identify and all your details will be open on your display screen.
How to check the standing of the YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2022?
- To check the Beneficiary List, you have to open the official website of Andhra Pradesh, the link of which will be available to you in our article.
- Then on the residence page, you have to click on the possibility of “Dashboard”.
- After clicking, on the next page, you have to choose the possibility of “Beneficiary List”.
- After that, you have to choose your district, secretariat, and Mandal and click on the beneficiary listing.
- Your beneficiary listing will open in front of you.
- You can check your identify on your listing.
Hope you have received complete data about YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2022 in our article, if you nonetheless need to ask something about this portal, then really feel free to message us in the remark section and we Will positively give your reply soon. Bookmark our website to be the first to get all the latest updates.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the age limit to apply for YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2022?
Ans. To apply for this scheme, your age should be 45 to 60 years.
Q. Who can apply for this scheme?
Ans. Only ladies from Andhra Pradesh can apply for this scheme.
Q. Is there any fee to be paid to apply for this scheme?
Ans. No, you will not have to pay any type of fee to apply for this scheme.
Q. What are the advantages of the YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2022?
Ans. Under this scheme, ladies will be given Rs.75,000/- in 4 installments.
Q. Can residents of other states apply to this portal?
Ans. No, only everlasting residents of stage Andhra Pradesh can apply on this portal.
Q. Under whom does this scheme come?
Ans. This scheme comes under the state government.