Voter ID Status Check 2022 can be checked online state-wise at votersportal.eci.gov.in or nvsp.in Voter Card Online Application Track, epic voter card Download with Photo. Complete data about Voter ID Status Check 2022 is given in our article, so read our article fastidiously until the finish. Complete data about how you can apply for Voter ID, how you can check its Voter ID status state-wise, and so forth., have been given to you clearly in our article. Hope you will read our article fastidiously and apply for a Voter ID as soon as doable. Also, allow us to inform you that it is the proper of all the residents of our nation to vote by making a voter ID and it is also our duty to vote.
Voter ID Status Check 2022
In India Voter ID is carried out by the Election Commission of India. Voter ID is a very important doc in as we speak’s time, through which you can vote in elections. You can get your Voter ID made after 18 years, for which you can apply online. Voter ID is also used as an identity in India and through this, you can vote in Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha elections. A Voter ID is very important and mandatory for all folks above 18 years of age, for which it is very easy to apply.
Voter ID was launched in India in 1993, which as we speak is used for age proof, deal with proof, and also for touring. You can apply for Voter ID by visiting the official website of ECI and check your standing and voter checklist the same. You can also apply for a Voter ID by visiting the offline CEO’s workplace and also get all the data. If you need, you can also check the standing and checklist of your Voter ID sitting online and which you can also check through SMS.
Voter Card Track Online Application
The applicants can observe their online application for new voter ID cards by following easy procedures. You can check your card standing by visiting the Voters’ portal of ECI. Now, the Election Commission of India offers better, suitable, and fast online companies through NVSP & votersportal.eci.gov.in
Documents Required for Voter ID apply online – To apply for Voter ID, you need the following documents, which are as follows:-
- aadhar card
- age proof certificate
- financial institution passbook
- income certificate
- rental settlement
- PAN card
- Indian passport
- fifth, eighth, tenth class mark sheet
- birth certificate
- driving license
- water invoice
- electrical energy invoice
- fuel connection invoice
- Ration card.
Voter ID Apply online
- To apply online for Voter ID, you have to follow these steps, which are as follows:-
- First of all, you have to go to the official website.
Whose link is:- https://voterportal.eci.gov.in/,
- Then you have to click on the possibility of “Create an Account” on the residence page.
- After that, a new page will open on your display screen.
- In that, you have to enter your mobile number and email id.
- Then you have to confirm through OTP, the link of which will come on your email ID.
- After that on the same page, you have to enter your password.
- After coming into the appropriate password, you have to click on login.
- Then the dashboard of NVSP will open on your display screen, in which you have to click on “New Voter Registration,
- Then on the next page, you will be requested, from which you have to choose an possibility. Voter ID Card online application.
Voter ID Card Apply Online
- After that, you will be requested about your citizenship, for which you will be given three choices and you will have to choose one as per your want.
- After that, you will be requested some details, which you will have to fill incorrectly, and also you will have to submit your DOB certificate.
- Then you have to click on save and proceed that page.
- On the next page, you have to upload a passport-size photograph of 200KB dimension.
- If you have any incapacity then you have to fill it, in any other case, you have to click on save and proceed.
- Then you have to fill in the EPIC and voter card number of any member of your household and also the identify of that member of the family.
- After that, you will have to provide your deal with proof, as well as provide documents.
- Then your form will be open, in which all your details were stuffed and you will have to check all your details once.
- If you discover any mistake in it then you can appropriate it and then you have to click on submit.
- After clicking, you will be given a reference ID number, through which you can check your voter ID standing.
|Under||National Voters Service Portal|
|Status||NVSP Voter ID Status 2022|
|Commission||Election Commission of India|
|Status||Voter Card Status Online|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of India above 18 years|
You can check Voter ID Card Status online or Voter Card Download with Photo – EPIC Voter Card pdf
How to online Voter ID Status Check 2022?
- To check the standing, first, you have to go to the online portal, the link of which will be available to you in our article.
- After that, you have to click on “Application Status” on the residence page.
- Then a new page will open in front of you.
- In that, you have to fill in your reference ID.
- After filling the ID, you have to click on Track Status.
- Then all the data about your voter eid standing will open on your display screen.
|Andaman & Nicobar||Himachal Pradesh|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Jammu & Kashmir|
|Telangana TS||UT of DNH & DD|
|Uttara Khand||Uttar Pradesh|
|West Bengal||Sarathiparivahan License Online Apply|
Voter ID Card Track Your Application
How to apply offline for Voter ID 2022?
- To apply offline, you have to first open the official website.
- Then that, you have to download the application form.
- You have to fill in all the details requested in the form accurately.
- After filling in the details, you will also have to connect all the documents with the form.
- After filling in the details and attaching the documents, you will have to go to your BLO and submit your form.
How to file a grievance in Voter ID 2022?
- If you need to file a grievance in your Voter ID, then open the online portal for that.
- Then click on the grievance possibility on the residence page.
- After that, you will be given some choices and from that, you will have to choose an possibility according to your grievance.
- After choosing, some choices will be given in front of you.
- In that, you have to click on any one possibility.
- After clicking submit choose the possibility.
- Then your grievance file will be there.
If you need to ask something about your Voter ID Status Check 2022, then you can ask us by messaging in the remark section and we will reply to you soon. Also, bookmark our website to get all the latest updates first.