UPSC CDS 1 Exam: All the candidates who had stuffed the application form of UPSC CDS 1 and all the candidates who are waiting for the CDS exam are knowledgeable that the UPSC i.e. Union Public Service Commission has introduced the date of CDS (Combined Defense Service Exam) Exam 1. Done. Along with this, the admit card of the exam has also been issued. The admit card is made available on the official website. Candidates can download their admit card through online mode through their mobile and laptop. Let us know other info associated to this.
UPSC CDS 1 Exam exam may be held until this date
In the released notification of CDS exam, the fee has said that a complete of 341 vacancies have been issued in this. give a discuss UPSC The registration process for the CDS 1 exam was began on 22 December 2021 and this registration process continued until 11 January 2022. These examinations can be carried out in the month of April, candidates can download their admit card before the scheduled time. No candidate will be allowed to sit in the exam hall center without the admit card.
UPSC CDS Exam 1 2022: Important Dates
|Notification challenge date||22 December 2021|
|Application process start date||22 December to 11 January 2022|
|UPSC CDS Exam 1 Exam Date||10 April 2022|
|admit card issued||March 2022|
What is the eligibility for UPSC CDS 1 exam?
- For recruitment in Indian Military Academy, commencement should be done from any recognized institute or university.
- For recruitment in Indian Naval Academy, engineering commencement should be done from any recognized institute or university.
- For Air Force, Engineering Degree or 12th Pass or Graduation with Physics is required.
- For Officer Training, Graduation from any recognized institute or doing it.
(*3*)How to download UPSC CDS 1 Admit Card
All the candidates who need to download their admit card for showing in the examination follow the steps given by us.
- Candidates first visit the official website of UPSC, upsc.gov.in.
- After which the dwelling page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the dwelling page, you have to go to the given section of What’s New.
- After this you have to click on the choice given here for Combined Defense Service Examination (1) 2022.
- Now a new page will open in front of you.
- On the new page you have to click on the download choice.
- After which you have to fill the info requested in it.
- After filling all the details, the admit card will open on your display.
- After which you can download it and get the print out.
UPSC CDS 1 Exam Pattern
Let us inform you that the CDS exam will be carried out through offline mode. In the exam, candidates will be given query paper of Maths, General Knowledge. This query paper will be available in Hindi and English language. All the questions will be goal sort. A complete of 120 questions will be requested in English and General Knowledge paper and 100 questions will be requested in Maths. Along with this, there will also be negative marking in the query paper i.e. 1/3 mark will be deducted for a flawed reply.
- English : Part of Speech in English Test, Articles, Tense, Grammar, Identifying Wrong, English Idioms and Proverbs (phrases and proverbs,
- GK Questions from Current Affairs, Sports, Awards, Important People, Conferences, Economy as well as History, Geography and so forth. will be requested in the General Knowledge paper.
- Elementary Maths : Number System, Profit and Loss, Percentage, Work Time, Tap Tank, Greatest Factor, Flame Factor, Share, Boat, River, Train, Time Distance, Simple Interest, Compound Interest, Decimal Number.
- Elementary Number Theory : Law of Divisibility, Least and Greatest Common Factors, Prime Numbers, Logarithms, Use of Logarithms, Table of Logarithms, Composite Prime Numbers.
- Algebra : Simple Factors, Reminder Theorem, HCF, LCM, Theory of Polynomics, Quadratic Equation, Analysis and Graphic Solutions
- trigonometry : Height and Distance, Use of Trigonometry Tables, Value of Spine, Cos, Ten (TAN) ETC
- geometry : Lines and Angles, Plane Figures, Sides and Angles of Triangles, Similar Triangles, Confluence of Medians and Altitudes, Similarities of Triangles, Properties of Angles at a Point, Parallel Lines, Square.
- Mensuration : Area of Square, Parallelogram, Rectangle, Triangle, Circle, Surface Area and Volume of Cuboids, Area of Figure, Lateral Surface Area, Surface Area of Cones and Cylinders, Area of Sphere.
- Statistics : Collection and Tabulation, Pie Charts, Histograms, Bar Charts, Frequencies, Polygons and so forth.
To get info about more such government schemes visit our website pmmodiyojanaye.in Do bookmark it.