UP Police Assistant Operator Syllabus 2022 pdf will be mentioned here. UPPRPB AO Exam Pattern, Previous Paper pdf Download. Uttar Pradesh police department has come up with a new recruitment for the eligible candidates round the state. (*3*) – Many and eligible candidates have applied for the put up on the official website of the UP Police. All the candidates who have applied are not positive what the syllabus or exam pattern of the exam would be available on the official portal.
UP Police Assistant Operator Syllabus 2022
That’s why in this article we are going to talk about what would be the syllabus and exam pattern of UP Police Assistant Operator Recruitment 2022. The put up that they are planning to recruit is of Assistant Operator. In complete there will be 1374 vacant posts under this recruitment. Many eligible candidates have already applied for the put up of Assistant Operator. The online registration has begun from twentieth January 2022.
All the candidates who are planning to apply for the put up should hurry up as a result of the last date to apply for the recruitment is fifteenth March 2022. There will be 3 principal levels in the UP Police Assistant Operator Recruitment 2022. In the first stage there will be a written examination that will be performed online as Computer Based Test.
(*15*)UPPRPB Assistant Operator Syllabus 2022
After the written examination, the candidates will be shortlisted for the next spherical which is bodily requirements spherical in which candidates have to meet the bodily requirements set by the UP Police Department for the put up of Assistant Operator. In last there will be doc verification. The candidates who will be in a position to clear all the levels will be given jobs.
We are going to talk about about the syllabus of written examination in this article however the detailed syllabus will be given on the official website in the official notification of recruitment. The Admit card of the online examination will also be available on the official website of the UP Police Department. The official date of launch of Admit Card has not been confirmed but however it will soon be updated by UP Police Department.
UP Police AO Syllabus 2022 pdf Download
As earlier mentioned that the application process has already began and it is ongoing so, all the candidates who are planning to apply for the put up should visit the official website and apply as a result of the last date of application is fifteenth March 2022.
|Name of the Recruitment||UP Police Assistant Operator 2022|
|Name of the Department||Uttar Pradesh Police Department|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Operator|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Number of Posts||1374 Posts|
|Age Limit||18 Years Old to 22 Years Old|
|Educational Qualification||Must have passed Class 12th|
|Application charges||Rs. 400|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Online (Computer Based Examination)|
|Selection Process||1. Online Computer Based Exam
2. Physical Standards Test and Physical Endurance Test
3. Document Verification
PRPB Assistant Operator Syllabus 2022
The syllabus of the written exam has been mentioned above and the detailed syllabus is available on the official website in official notification of the recruitment.
Important dates concerning UP Police Assistant Operator 2022:
|Start Date of Application||20th January 2022|
|Last Date of Application||15th March 2022|
|Last Date to Pay Application Fees||15th March 2022|
|Date of Exam||Not Officially Announced|
|Date of Result||Not Officially Announced|
|Date of Physical Standards Test||Not Officially Announced|
UP Police Assistant Operator Previous Papers pdf
In complete there are 1374 Vacant Posts for UP Police Assistant Operator however out of these 1374 posts some posts are reserved for some completely different reserved category candidates. The given below is the record of number of vacancies according to category of candidate. The number of posts for:
- General Category Candidates – 552 Posts
- SC Category Candidates – 27 Posts
- ST Category Candidates – 288 Posts
- EWS Category Candidates – 137 Posts
- OBC Category Candidates -370 Posts
As beforehand mentioned there will be 3 levels of recruitment. In the first stage of recruitment, there will be written examination that will be performed in completely different facilities round the state in the written examination. In the exam there will be 400 Multiple Choice Questions. One mark will be awarded for every appropriate reply. There will be no negative marking in the exam. The time given to complete the exam will be 2 and half hour.
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|General Hindi||100||100 Marks|
|Science or General Knowledge||100||100 Marks|
|Numerical and Mental Ability||100||100 Marks|
|Mental Aptitude and Reasoning||100||100 Marks|
UP Police Syllabus 2022
The Syllabus of the Written Examination is Given Below:
- General Hindi – All the Hindi Grammar Questions.
- Science – Physical Measurement, Energy, Power, Current, work, Gravity, Speed, Electricity, Magnets, Electromagnets and many others.
- General Knowledge – Indian History, Current Affairs, Indian Art and Culture and many others.
- Numerical and Mental means – Numbers, Decimals, Fractions, Simplification, Percentage, Profit and Loss, Ratio and Proportion, Simple and Compound Interest, Time, Distance, Average, Logical Reasoning, Directions and many others.
- Mental Aptitude – Public Interest, Law and Order, Crime Control, Laws, Police System, Gender Sensitivity and many others.
- Reasoning – Symmetry, Equality, Variation, Problem Solving, Decision making, Visual reminiscence Supervision, Logical Reasoning, Words formation and many others.
After the written examination there will be bodily endurance test and bodily requirements test. In the bodily endurance test, all the male candidates have to run 4.8 KM in 28 minutes whereas the feminine candidates have to run 2.4 KM in 16 minutes.
UP Police Assistant Operator Question Papers pdf
Physical Standards Test:
For Male Candidates –
- Height for General/ SC/ OBC Candidates – 168 Cm
- Height for ST Candidates – 160 Cm
- Height for Mountain Range Candidates – 162.5 Cm
- Chest for General / SC/ OBC Candidates – 79 Cm to 84 Cm
- Chest for ST and Mountain Range Candidates – 77 Cm to 82 Cm
For Female Candidates –
- Height for General/ SC/ OBC Candidates- 152 Cm
- Height for ST and Mountain Range Candidates – 147 Cm
- Weight of all category candidates – minimum 40 Kg