TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus 2022 pdf is mentioned here. TN Group IV Exam Pattern, Previous Papers, and New Syllabus in Tamil can check online. Tamil Nadu public service fee every year conducts exams for the recruitment of various posts in the various departments in the Tamil Nadu state. (*3*) – This year also Tamil Nadu public service fee has introduced the recruitment for the 4th group vacancies for which the exam is scheduled in the month of July. In this article, we will focus on all the details concerning the exam pattern and syllabus for the exam of 4th group vacancies in the Tamil Nadu public service fee.
TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus 2022
Before shifting on to the syllabus and exam pattern allow us to focus on recruitment in brief. Above are all the general details concerning the 4th group recruitment in the Tamil Nadu public service fee. For more data on recruitment, candidates can visit the official website of the Tamil Nadu public service fee for which the link is mentioned above in the desk.
Moving on to the exam pattern and syllabus as we mentioned earlier also we will focus on the exam pattern and syllabus in brief for the exam of group 4 in the Tamil Nadu public service fee. Tamil Nadu public service fee conducts this exam every year and revises the syllabus every year on the demand of recruitment.
TNPSC Group 4 Exam Pattern 2022
So this year also we will focus on the latest syllabus and exam pattern revised by the Tamil Nadu public service fee as per the recruitment wants. Candidates can also download the pdf of the syllabus for the exam of the 4th group in the Tamil Nadu public service fee from the official website through the below-mentioned link.
To download the syllabus from the official website of the Tamil Nadu public service fee candidate will have to click the link mentioned above in the desk and search for the group 4 syllabus of Tamil Nadu public service fee and link to download the syllabus will be proven on the show.
TN Group 4 Syllabus 2022
Click the link and the pdf format of the syllabus will be downloaded. Follow the article for the 4th group recruitment overview in the Tamil Nadu public service fee.
|Organization||Tamil Nadu public service fee|
|No. of put up||7382|
|Post sort||4th group|
|Selection procedure||Written exam and doc verification|
|Job location||Tamil Nadu|
TNPSC group IV Syllabus 2022
so all the details mentioned above are the exam details on which the exam will be primarily based. So this is all about the exam pattern for the exam of 4th group vacancies in the Tamil Nadu public service fee.
Now shifting additional in the article we will focus on all the details concerning the syllabus for the exam of 4th group vacancies in the Tamil Nadu public service fee. The syllabus for this exam will be strictly primarily based on the SSLC degree so all the questions will come from the syllabus up to SSLC degree only. Lets start with the syllabus so follow the article for the syllabus
- General research – historical past, current events, political science, economics, geography, growth administration in Tamil Nadu.
- History, tradition, heritage, and socio-political actions of Tamil Nadu
- General Science – biology, physics, chemistry and zoology
- Aptitude test – number collection, simplification, alpha numeric reasoning, proportion, visible reasoning, cube, HCF, LCM, ratio and proportion, easy curiosity, compound curiosity, space, quantity, time and work, logical reasoning.
TNPSC Group IV Previous Papers
So this are the topics from where the syllabus will be counted for the exam of 4th group in the Tamil Nadu public service fee. The degree of the exam as we mentioned earlier will be strictly on the foundation of SSLC degree. All the questions will be from the syllabus up to SSLC degree only.
Now we will focus on the syllabus of every subject unit sensible in the article so follow the article for subject sensible syllabus.
- General science – nature of the universe, measurement of bodily portions, environmental science, human illness, well being and hygiene, diet, physiology, genetics, evolution, residing organisms, life science, meals adulterants, metallurgy, pesticides, fertilizers, legal guidelines of movement, pressure, strain, vitality, primary principles of mechanics, electrical energy, gentle, sound, magnetism, warmth, temperature, nuclear physics, elements, acids, bases, salts and petroleum merchandise.
- Currents affairs – national current events, worldwide current events, awards, exhibits, well-known character, events, books and authors and so on.
- General consciousness – historic historical past, fashionable historical past, Indus valley civilization, Delhi sultanate, Gupt empire, Mauryan empire, Mughals, Marathas, structure, preamble, earth, environment, soil, forest, agriculture, local weather, inhabitants, air pollution, elementary rights, salient features of structure, citizenship rights, elementary rights, panchayat raj, native government, centre-state relation, election, judiciary, water assets, wildlife, calamities, atmosphere, anti-corruption measures transport, communication, corruption in public life and so on.
TNPSC Group 4 Old Papers 2022
So above are some of the foremost models and sections that will be requested in the query paper for the exam of group 4 recruitment in the Tamil Nadu public service fee. For more data on the syllabus candidates can visit the official website of Tamil Nadu public service fee for which the link is mentioned above in the desk in the starting of the article.
For more data concerning the exam, exam pattern and syllabus or in case of any question about the recruitment candidate will have to visit the official website of Tamil Nadu public service fee.
TNPSC Group 4 Exam Pattern 2022
Follow the article for the exam pattern for the exam of 4th group in the Tamil Nadu public service fee
- The exam will be in offline mode
- The exam will be an goal sort
- The exam will consist of primarily 3 sections that is Tamil eligibility cum scoring test comprising 100 questions of complete 150 marks, general research and aptitude test comprising 75 and 25 questions respectively of complete 150 marks.
- The exam will comprise of complete 300 marks
- The length of the exam will be 3 hours
- All the questions will be primarily based up to SSLC degree only.