Garhwal Rifle Bharti If you are also tenth and 12th pass and need to do government job then this information can be very helpful for you. Let us inform you that not too long ago the vacancy has come out in Garhwal Rifles Regimental Center Lansdowne (Uttarakhand). If you also need to apply for Garhwal Rifle Vacancy then you can apply for it soon. Recruitment (Garhwal Rifles Bharti(*90*) date for application in 29 April 2022 has been decided. Those who are prepared to apply for various posts in Garhwal Rifles Recruitment, they will have to apply through offline only. For this they have to fill the application form utterly and ship it to the deal with given in the notification.
(*14*)Garhwal Rifle Bharti
Garhwal Rifles, Regimental Center Lansdowne, Uttarakhand has issued notification for the recruitment of Stenographer and various other posts. This notification has been released in Employment News. Through this recruitment process, the vacant posts of Stenographer Grade – 2, Clerk, Cook, Blacksmith, Barber, Dhobhi, Sweeper and Range Chowkidar will be crammed. All the candidates are required to ship their application in the prescribed format to the deal with given in the notification to apply for these posts.
Vacancy has come out on these posts
As per the notification issued by Garhwal Rifles Garhwal Rifles Recruitment A complete of 14 vacant posts will be recruited through this. Here are the details of the vacancies:
- Recruitment to the put up of Cook – 3
- For Clerk Posts – 2
- For barber posts – 2
- For Sweeper Posts – 2
- Blacksmith Post – 1
- Bootmaker Post – 1
- Washerman Post – 1
- Range Chowkidar Post – 1
- Stenographer Grade-2 – 1
will get so a lot wage
The candidates to be appointed to the put up of Stenographer of Garhwal Rifles will be given a wage ranging from Rs 25,900 to Rs 81,100 per month. Apart from this, the candidates to be appointed on the posts of Clerk, Cook and Bootmaker will get wage ranging from Rs 19,900 to Rs 63,200 per month. Whereas for the posts of Blacksmith, Barber, Sweeper, Rang Chowkidar, the wage has been fastened from Rs 18,000 to Rs 56,900 per month.
Educational Qualification & Age Limit
- To apply for the Garhwal Rifles Blacksmith, Cook, Bootmaker, Washerman, Barber, Sweeper and Range Chowkidar vacancies, the candidate must have passed at least class tenth.
- For the posts of Stenographer Grade-2 and Clerk, it is necessary for the applicant to have 12th pass. Along with this, it has also been necessary to have laptop and typing associated data.
- The age of the applicant has been fastened at 18 years and most 25 years. The provision of offering category sensible age relaxation to the applicants will be relevant.
Applied candidates can check the official notification for more details associated to eligibility and age limit.
Garhwal Rifle Bharti: How to Apply
- Interested candidates visit the official website.
- Now download the respective application form and take a printout.
- After this enter all the data requested in the application form.
- Finally ship your application form by put up to the deal with given in the notification.
You have to ship your application form to the given deal with here – The Garhwal Rifles Regimental Centre, Lansdowne, District Pauri Garhwal, Uttarakhand, Pin – 246155