NAPS Apprenticeship Scheme: this scheme (National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme) was launched by the Central Government in the year 2016 on nineteenth August. (*90*) scheme has been began with the goal of selling apprenticeship in the nation. (*90*) scheme is also identified as National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme in Hindi. In this scheme, incentives are given to the employees for coaching. So that after getting apprenticeship coaching the particular person can easily adapt for industrial. Through this scheme (NAPS Apprenticeship Scheme) a platform is obtained where the business can be showcased. On the foundation of good efficiency, there are opportunities for selection in the firm or group. Let us now know in element –
Students will get 1500 rupees every month
National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme Under NAPS, all those youths or trainees who take coaching will be offered an incentive quantity of Rs 1500 per month. So that they can use for their every day residing bills. Under this scheme, all the youth get an opportunity to get expertise associated to the industrial sector. Two varieties of coaching are specifically offered in this scheme. On Job Training and Basic Training, both of these applicants who come for coaching are given coaching in technical and industrial associated fields. in which the trainee National Skill Training Institutes and ITIs Basic coaching is offered in They will also be given a stipend of Rs 7500 for 3 months by giving most coaching of 500 hours. All the candidates who need to apply in this scheme can apply online by visiting the official website prescribed for the scheme. Under this scheme apprentices are divided into 5 classes –
- technician trainee
- commerce apprentice
- vocational trainee
- graduate trainee
- various commerce apprentice
These are the required documents
You will have to register to become a beneficiary in this scheme (NAPS Apprenticeship Scheme). And you will need some important documents for this. Let us know about the required documents –
- Aadhar card of candidate
- Basic handle proof
- Applicant’s passport dimension photograph
- mobile number
- Aadhar linked checking account number.
How to apply in NAPS Apprenticeship Scheme
To become a beneficiary of this scheme, you have to follow the procedure given here.
- first of all National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme official website of www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in go to.
- on house page Apply For Apprenticeship Training Click on the choice.
- The application form will open on the next page.
- Fill all the info requested here like – Establishment Name, Region, State, District e.t.c. After that you click on search.
- Now the institution details will open in front of you. Click on any one as per your comfort.
- After this you have to click on search.
- After this the application form will open in front of you. After filling all the info requested in which you have to click on Submit.
- In this approach your application process is accomplished.
To get info about more such government and non-government schemes visit our website. pmmodiyojanaye.in Do bookmark it.