The SSP is a mission commenced by the government of Karnataka. This mission aids in the circulation of quite a few pre-matric and post-matric scholarships. The last date of this SSP scholarship 2022 will which one wants to apply on the SSP website. The main goal of these scholarships is to provide financial support to college students who are poor and commendable and cannot be ready to afford their research.
Karnataka SSP Scholarship 2022
Now candidates must have a vary of questions concerning how to apply for this scholarship, the eligibility criteria, documents required, and what are the steps to fill the online application form? So in order to reply all these queries, this article is there for you. We will provide you all the details concerning this scholarship in this article.
SSP scholarship 2022-2022 – The last date to apply for this scholarship is fifteenth July 2022. The application process for this scholarship is fully online. As you see this year’s session has been closed so you cannot be ready to apply this year. But you should achieve information as you can apply for the next year.
SSP Scholarship Sanction List 2022
Under this scheme, the departments like social welfare department, tribal welfare department, and minorities’ welfare department is offering financial help to college students who are clever sufficient in research however cannot afford it as a result of of cash. This scheme is particularly for economically backward courses like SC/ST/OBC and EB.
Check SSP scholarship Status 2021-22 online
There is a number of scholarships that are offered by the Karnataka government of totally different departments. Here is the list of these departments that provide scholarships. Kar SSP Scholarship Track Application 201-22
Scholarship identify list
- Tribal welfare department: – Pre-matric and post-matric scholarship for ST candidates.
- Minorities Welfare department:- Pre matric and put up matric scholarship for advantage college students.
- Backward courses welfare department: – Pre matric and put up matric scholarship/nursing college students and fee concession as well.
- Social welfare department- Pre matric and put up matric scholarship for SC college students whose mother and father are concerned in unclean jobs.
Karnataka SSP Pre Matric Scholarship and SSP Post Matric Scholarship
|Portal||State Scholarship Portal|
|Under||Government of Karnataka|
|List||Kar SSP Scholarship List 2022|
|Scholarship||Pre Matric / Post Matric|
|Status||SSP Scholarship Online Students List 2022|
|Check online||SSP Scholarship Amount Status 2022|
SSP scholarship eligibility criteria 2022
This is the most important process as this exhibits you whether you are match or eligible for the scholarship or not. The most important criteria is candidates should be from the economically backward courses and should be a minority SC, ST, OBC. Another criterion is mentioned below.
Eligibility criteria for post-matric scholarship
- In order to apply for post-matric scholarship, the applicant should be from a backward group.
- He or she should be pursuing 11th class or any other course.
- Girls’ candidates have a 30% reservation.
- In his or her qualifying exams, the candidate should score at least 50% marks.
- The annual household income of the candidate should be not more than 2 lacs.
- The applicant should be a everlasting resident of Karnataka.
Eligibility criteria for pre-matric scholarship,
- The applicant should belong to the minority group.
- The candidate should belong to any class starting from class 1 to class 10.
- This scholarship will be available to candidates who will apply under both SSP and NSP to get eligible.
- The annual income of the applicant’s household should not be more than 1 lac.
- This scholarship will be given to college students whose mother and father are in an unclean career.
SSP Scholarship Student Login
Rewards and benefits of SSP scholarships:-
There is a number of benefits and rewards concerned in this scholarship.
- The college students who are doing M.Phil will obtain financial support of 8000RS.
- The college students who are doing Ph.D. diploma, they will get financial help of 10,000 RS.
Karnataka SSP scholarship application process
The complete process will be done online. So, here is the process.
Karnataka SSP Scholarship Registration 2022
- The first step is to visit the official website that is ssp.karnataka.gov.in
- The second step is to click on the possibility to create an account and then choose the possibility pre-metric where you need to enter your email handle and then click on the possibility get information.
- The applicant’s details will be there on the display screen.
- If the details are incorrect, then one can go to school for correction.
- The next step is to fill in your mobile number and then click on the submit button. Then you will get an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Then the applicant will get a person ID and password that will be despatched to the registered mobile number.
How to login to the Karnataka SSP website?
- The applicant can log in to the official website with the given person ID and password.
- The applicant will get entry to the scholar’s account house page.
- On that house page, the college students are required to fill in their personal details like Aadhar number, income and caste certificate, and NSP ID. After checking all the necessary details, click on the submit button.
- After that, an acknowledgment page will be there on the display screen. If the cellphone number of the applicant’s mother and father is not linked with the aadhar card, then they need to download the aadhar card form and then submit it to the school with the acknowledgment slip.
SSP scholarship documents required
The applicants are required to upload the documents with the SSP scholarship form. The list of documents required applying for post-matric and pre-matric scholarship are:-
SSP pre-matric scholarship documents required –
- SATS ID number of the candidate
- Aadhar card number of scholar and mother and father
- mobile number
- Caste certificate of the candidate
- Income certificate of the household
- checking account details
- Details of the checking account linked with aadhar number
- Scholarship ID of NSP
SSP post-matric scholarship documents required –
- Hostel keep certificate
- Fee Receipt
- Income certificate of mother and father
- Kin of protection personnel certificate
Karnataka SSP selection scholarship criteria
- The main selection criteria are based mostly on the financial standing and income of the household.
- In case the two applicants have the same financial standing and income, so in that case, the applicant with older age will be thought-about.
- This scholarship will be given to eligible college students to cowl their entire research funds.
- The quantity of scholarship you will get in your Aadhar card-linked checking account.
SSP scholarship application standing check
- The first factor the applicant wants to do is visit the official website of the SSP Karnatka scholarship.
- Then they need to click on the possibility Track scholar scholarship standing that will be there on the display screen.
- Then the applicant wants to enter his SATS ID and after that choose the financial year and click on the search button and your application standing will be there on the display screen.
SSP Scholarship Students List 2022
The SSP website offers the list of entire functions that are eligible for the scholarship and have acquired the quantity. The steps to check this list is below:
- Visit the official website of the SSP Karnatka scholarship.
- Then click on the possibility list of college students for whom the scholarship is paid. This data will be available on the house page only.
- Then choose the financial year, the department and district details, and click on the search button.
- And the list will be there on your display screen.