SFURTI Scheme 2022, SFURTI (Scheme of Fund for Upgradation and Regeneration of Traditional Industries)this scheme 2005 Its important goal is to create a group by which the business is re-developed. This MSME (Micro, Small, Medium Enterprises)) is operated by. Spurti Yojana has been began to generate employment in rural areas, under this scheme new jobs will be created for the individuals dwelling in the village as a result of even at present the individuals here are dependent on agriculture. to plan 2.3 crores The approval has been given by the Government. Finance Minister Nirmala Sita Raman 5 July 2019 While giving his budget speech in the Parliament, he mentioned this scheme and said that under this, industries like bamboo, khadi, honey, gum 100 new clusters will be made under 50000 hand artisans For instance: employment will be offered to craftsmen, artisans and so on. If you also need to apply for this then the given official website sfurti.msme.gov.in go to.
Under this Traditional Industries and Traditional Artisans They have to be introduced as a group, which will improve the growth of the nation. Employment will be created through this scheme. Through this, it will be in a position to provide more and more funds to the artisans for enterprise. We will give you all the data associated to the scheme like: Purpose of the scheme, advantages and features of the scheme, what will be the eligibility, documents required for the scheme, fund to be given under the scheme, how to apply for the scheme and so on., to know the data, must read the article until the finish.
What is SFURTI Yojana 2022?
Due to rising unemployment in the nation, the government is trying to cut back unemployment from all sides, so that individuals dwelling in the metropolis as well as rural areas can get employment and they can become self-dependent. The approval has been given by the government. Under which its objective has been chosen to develop all industries. Under the scheme, all the artisans who are working in industries will be given coaching, they will also be despatched from one business to another, so that they can get the work done in other industries. This will improve their psychological and working skill and they will be more in working.
SFURTI Yojana Apply 2022 Highlights
|article title||spurti yojana online application|
|scheme title||purge plan|
|through||Finance Minister Nirmala Sita Raman|
|launch||MSME(Micro Small Medium Enterprise)|
|restart||5 July 2019|
|the starting||year 2005|
|Category||central government scheme|
|The aims||redevelopment of conventional industries
and provide employment to artisans
|official website link||sfurti.msme.gov.in|
What is the function of SFURTI scheme?
The goal of the scheme is only that he can develop the conventional industries and all the artisans working in them. Traditional industries i.e. which are agriculture primarily based like: Khadi Industry, Bamboo Industry, Honey Industry and Gum Industry These are all conventional industries which are going into loss in at present’s time. The government will also provide funds for all these industries, so that new employment opportunities will come and unemployment will be diminished. The government needs to improve and re-develop all these industries, so the SFURTI scheme was began, through which funds can be obtained and these industries can be developed, if the industries develop then the nation will also develop with it. And unemployment will lower.
Benefits and Features of SFURTI Yojana
Attention candidates, here we give you SFURTI Yojana We are going to inform you about the advantages and features. You can check through the factors given below –
- Employment will improve in rural areas under the scheme.
- Its objective is to develop all the conventional industries like: Bamboo, Khadi, Honey, Gum well.
- Traditional industries (business) will stay robust through SFURTI scheme.
- Under the scheme, a cluster will be shaped in the industries of rural areas, coaching will be given to the artisans of all these teams, along with the industries, the artisans can also develop.
- The agricultural sources of rural areas, which are dependent on agricultural areas, will be in a position to improve more.
- 50000 artisans will get profit from this scheme, they will be offered employment by the government.
- It is launched by MSME which is Micro Small Medium Enterprise (industries which are not huge however support huge industries like giving them uncooked materials and so on.).
- SFURTI scheme was began in 2005.
- Under the scheme, a fund of 1 crore to 8 crore will be given to the industries for re-development.
to plan for eligibility
Applicants have to fulfill its eligibility before applying for SFURTI Yojana. Only after fulfilling these eligibility, you can apply for the scheme by filling the form. These eligibility are as follows –
- To apply, the applicant must be a resident of the nation.
- Applicant should be a laborer working in conventional (conventional) industries.
Required Documents for SFURTI Yojana
Applicants need some important documents to apply for SFURTI scheme. Which is as follows:
|Aadhar Card||voter id card||PAN card|
|passport measurement photo||driving license||registered mobile number|
|income certificate||residence certificate||financial institution pass ebook|
|checking account number||Bank IFSC Number|
Who can apply for SFURTI Yojana?
- Non-Government Organization (NGO)
- Institutions of Central and State Government
- Semi Government Institutions
- Field Functionaries of State and Central Government
- Panchayat Raj Institutions
Fund to be given under SFURTI Yojana
- Groups (Heritage Clusters) of previous industries, in which 1000 to 2500 artisans work, are given a fund quantity of up to Rs.8 crore under the SFURTI scheme.
- The government provides a help of Rs 1 crore to the mini cluster (cluster) which consists of 500 artisans through SFURTI scheme so that they can develop their industries.
- Under the scheme, a fund of Rs 3 crore is offered to the main teams in which 500 to 1000 artisans work.
Beneficiaries of SFURTI Scheme
The beneficiaries under this scheme are as follows:
|group particular personal sector||Artisan||Field Officers of State and Central Governments|
|Craftsmen Association||co-operative union||Non government group|
|Panchayati Raj Institute||self help group||uncooked materials supplier|
|Institutional Development Service Provider||entrepreneur||Central, State Semi Government Institutions|
|equipment producer||Corporate and Corporate Responsibility Foundation||personal enterprise growth service supplier|
|Industries Network||nation staff||enterprise union|
How to Apply SFURTI Yojana 2022 Online?
If you also need to get the profit of this scheme and need to apply for it, then follow the given steps.
- To apply online for SFURTI yojana, you must first Official website sfurti.msme.gov.in Go to
- Now the page will open in front of you.
- you on the dwelling page apply now Click on the possibility. (*3*)
- The application form will open in front of you on the new page.
- Now fill the data requested in the form rigorously.
- After this you upload or scan the copy of the documents requested in the form.
- Check all the data once once more, if there is any mistake then you can rectify it.
- now you submit Click on the possibility.
- After clicking, your application process will be accomplished.
How to do SFURTI yojana registration online?
- Candidates first to register themselves on the official website sfurti.msme.gov.ingo to.
- After that the dwelling page of the website will open on your display.
- In the menu on the dwelling page you will discover Sign up An possibility will appear, click on it.
- on your display by clicking Agency Type Select possibility will come.
- after that you Organization Category Have to choose.
- then in front of you Registration Form Will open.
- You have to enter all the data requested in the form.
- after that you Verification code given in the form by filling Submit To click on the button.
Some questions and solutions associated to Spurti Yojana Online Application 2022
Its objective has been chosen to develop all the industries under the SFURTI scheme. Under the scheme, all the artisans who are working in the industries will also be given coaching. And under this scheme, the government gives funds for the re-development of industries.
SFURTI Yojana was began in 2005, and it was re-introduced by Finance Minister Nirmala Sita Raman on fifth July 2019 at the time of her budget announcement in Parliament.
The full form of SFURTI is Scheme (Scheme of Fund for Upgradation and Regeneration of Traditional (Traditional) Industries).
Its important goal is to form a group by which the business is re-developed. Spurti Yojana has been began to generate employment in rural areas, under this scheme new employment will be created for the individuals dwelling in the village, through which funds can be obtained and these industries can be developed.
The staff, artisans, and other establishments like NGOs and so on. will get the profit of the scheme, we have advised this in our article. You read the article.
Under the scheme, a fund of 1 crore to 8 crore will be given to the industries for re-development, which according to completely different teams like: heritage cluster in which 1000 to 2500 artisans work, they will get Rs 8 crore under SFURTI scheme, mini group (cluster). ) In which there are 500 artisans, the government will provide Rs. 1 crore to them through the SFURTI scheme, the important group in which 500 to 1000 artisans work, they will be offered Rs. 3 crores under the scheme.
Documents required to apply are as follows: Applicant should have his/her Aadhar card, Identity card like: Voter ID card, PAN card, Driving license, Bank account number, Bank pass ebook, Mobile number, Passport measurement photo and so on.
More importance has been given for the re-development of conventional industries such as bamboo, khadi, honey, gum under the SFURTI scheme.
To apply, the applicant must be a resident of the nation.
Applicant should be an artisan working in conventional industries.
If you have any variety of drawback or any data you have to ask, then you can contact by calling on the given number or you can ask the reply of the query by sending an email to the given email ID.
|Phone number: 022-26713696
mobile number: 7738115734
Email ID: [email protected], [email protected]
Office Address: Directorate Of SFURTI Khadi And Village Commission 3, Irla Road, Vile Parle Mumbai-40056
We have offered you all the data associated to Spurti Yojana 2022 in our article in Hindi language, if you preferred the data, then you can inform us by commenting in the remark field. And if you have any query then you can ask us by commenting in the remark field, we will strive our greatest to reply all your questions.