Atmanirbhar 3.0 As you all know what is the current state of affairs. The corona pandemic has created a ruckus in the nation and overseas. Many folks lost their lives due to Corona epidemic and with this, its largest impression has been seen in the financial system of our nation. The nation’s financial system is utterly shaken, after which the central government has taken steps to get the nation out of this economic disaster. self-reliant India marketing campaign had began. After the success of Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan 1.0, the government had began the Self-reliant India Campaign 2.0, after which the government has now Self-reliant India Campaign 3.0 has been launched. If you also need to get the profit of this scheme, then for this you have to apply online by visiting its official website. You can also apply online through your mobile or pc.
Today we will give you data associated to self-reliant India marketing campaign like: what is self-reliant India marketing campaign 3.0, objective of starting the scheme, schemes issued under self-reliant India marketing campaign, Atmanirbhar 3.0 Bharat Abhiyan 3.0 We are going to inform you about the process of online registration and many others. To know extra data associated to this, positively learn the article written by us until the finish.
self-reliant India marketing campaign
The government began the Self-Reliant India Campaign on 12 May 2020 to get out of the loss precipitated by Corona. Till now the government had launched 2.0, after which it has now launched Self-Reliant India Campaign 3.0. The government has began 12 schemes in 3.0 part, which will enhance the nation’s financial system and develop the nation. Atmanirbhar Abhiyan 3.0 From job to enterprise (employment) and many others. has also been lined for citizens under this.
The Finance Minister of our nation, Smt. Nirmala Sitharaman ji had introduced the general budget on February 1, 2021, in which she shared some issues associated to the self-reliant India marketing campaign. At the time of announcement by Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman, it was said that the self-reliant India marketing campaign has been began to provide power and power to the nation’s financial system at one degree due to the extreme disaster like corona an infection. An investment of Rs 27.1 lakh crore was made by the Reserve Bank to launch the self-reliant India marketing campaign. Let us inform you, this quantity is 13% of the gross home product of the nation. It has been said by the Finance Minister that last yr 3 packages of self-reliant India marketing campaign had been launched, which in themselves had been equal to 5 small budgets.
|scheme identify||self-reliant India marketing campaign|
|through||Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi|
|date began||12 May 2020|
|aid bundle quantity||20 lakh crore rupees|
|Objective||Improving the financial system of the nation due to Kovid|
|revenue takers||citizens of the nation|
|Category||central government scheme|
self-reliant India marketing campaign 3.0 objective of starting
The goal of the scheme is to make all the citizens of the nation self-reliant. So that each citizen of the nation can deal with every other and their household in troublesome instances. As you all know that due to Corona epidemic, the laborers, small merchants, farmers, laborers and other folks of the nation had to endure a lot. Due to which their economic condition was badly affected, however under the self-reliant India marketing campaign began by the government, strengthening all the infrastructure of the nation, doubling the income of the farmers of the nation, creating employment alternatives for the youth, selling ladies empowerment. Along with this, all other growth will be promoted. Under the scheme, financial help will be given to all the folks and help will also be given in the personal sector.
Schemes released under self-reliant India marketing campaign
- Scheme released under Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan 1.0,
- one nation one ration card
- Kisan Credit Card Scheme
- ECLGS 1.0 (Emergency Credit Line Guarantee Scheme)
- emergency working capital funding
- Special Liquidity Scheme for NBFC/HFC
- Liquidity Injection for Discoms
- Prime Minister’s Svanidhi Yojana
- Scheme released under Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan 2.0:
- LTC Cash Boucher Scheme
- Festival Advance
- Partial Credit Guarantee Scheme
- Additional Capital Expenditure
- Scheme released under Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan 3.0,
- Housing for All (Urban)
- enhance for air employment
- R&D Grant for Kovid Suraksha Indian Vaccine Development
- Industrial Infrastructure, Industrial Incentives and Domestic Defense Equipment
- enhance for mission export
- Income tax aid for house builders and house patrons
- PM Garib Kalyan Yojana
- Boost for Self-reliant Manufacturing
- support for agriculture
- enhance for infrastructure
- self-reliant india employment scheme
Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan beneficiary of
Today we are going to inform you about the citizens who took the advantages of Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan. To know the details of the beneficiary folks learn the given desk utterly.
|Farmer||poor folks||migrant laborers|
|Citizens working in the cottage trade||small trade||Kashtgar|
|center class trade||fishermen||animal keeper|
|organized sector staff||earners in the unorganized sector|
This is the Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan Relief Package
- The profit of the scheme will be given to 3.8 crore folks related with the manufacturing facility.
- 4.5 Citizens who are related with the textile trade will also be offered financial help by the government.
- 11 crore folks related with MSME (Micro, Small, Medium Enterprise) will get profit.
- Benefit will be given to 10 crore laborers of the nation
- Crores of folks will get employment in industries like small scale trade, cottage trade, house trade.
- In the bundle of self-reliant India marketing campaign, employment will be given to poor laborers, staff as nicely as folks related with accommodations and industries.
Areas required under the aid bundle
- Make in India Mission
- induce investment
- Rational Tax System
- Motivate new enterprise
- Reformation of Infrastructure
- Capable Human Resource
- good financial system
- Agriculture System (Reformation of Agriculture Supply Chain and System)
self-reliant india employment scheme registration
If you need to apply for self-reliant India Employment Scheme, then first of all you have to open your EPF ie Employee Provident Fund account. Under this scheme, employment will be inspired in the organized sectors of the nation, so that extra and extra citizens of the nation will be linked to EPF. Let us inform you, only citizens registered with EPFO will be ready to take benefit of this scheme. If you are not registered with EPFO then you will not be ready to take benefit of this scheme.
AatmaNirbhar Bharat Abhiyan 3.0 online registration process
The official website of the Self-Reliant India Campaign Scheme has been launched by the government. Under which citizens can simply register themselves by visiting the online portal. To register you follow the given steps.
- The applicant must first visit the official website of the Self-Reliant India Campaign Scheme. aatmanirbharbharat.mygov.in on to go.
- After which the house web page will open in front of you. (*5*)
- On the house web page, you have to click on the given possibility of register.
- On clicking, the registration form will open on your display. (*3*)
- Here you have to fill your identify, email, nation, mobile number, date of birth, gender and many others. Click on the possibility of Create New Account.
- On clicking, a new web page will open in front of you. On the new web page you will obtain OTP on your entered registered mobile number, you have to fill the OTP obtained in the field.
- After which your verification will be done. After which your username and password will come on the email ID given by you.
- After which your registration process will be accomplished.
(*10*)Login Process for Self-Reliant India Campaign Scheme
Lets inform. If you need to login, then you must have a username and password out there for this. You will be ready to get the User ID and Password only after registering. We are going to inform you about the login process. To know the process learn the given steps utterly.
- First you have to visit the official website of Self-reliant India Campaign Scheme
- After which the house web page will open in front of you.
- On the house web page, you have to click on the given login possibility.
- On clicking, a new web page will open in front of you.
- Here you can login in 2 methods: First you can login with the help of person ID and password, second you can login through OTP.
- To login with OTP, you have to fill your email ID, after which OTP will come on your number, fill it and click on submit button.
self-reliant India marketing campaign 3.0 associated questions/solutions
Official Website of Self-Reliant India Campaign Scheme aatmanirbharbharat.mygov.in Is. Applicants can complete the data and application process on the online portal through their mobile or pc.
Yes, the laboring citizens of the nation will be ready to get the profit of the self-reliant India marketing campaign scheme, along with this, we have informed you the data about the citizens who can get the profit of this scheme above in our article. You can learn the article.
The scheme was launched on 12 May 2020 by the Prime Minister of the nation, Shri Narendra Modi. Through the scheme, along with financial help to the citizens of the nation, the financial system of the nation is also to be improved.
The most important aim of starting this marketing campaign is to enhance the deteriorating financial system due to corona an infection. Along with this, to provide employment to the youth, enhance the productiveness in the nation, enhance the income of farmers and develop other issues.
self-reliant india marketing campaign plan So far 3 phases have been launched by the government. A budget of Rs 20 lakh crore has been set under the scheme. In this, it has been launched to provide financial services to the citizens of the nation under the corona epidemic. Let us inform you, in the self-reliant India marketing campaign plan released by the government, totally different schemes are being run in Phase 1.0, Phase 2.0 and Phase 3.0.
We have you in our article self-reliant India marketing campaign 3.0 All the data associated to this has been defined in element in Hindi, if you favored the data, then you can inform us by commenting in the remark field or if you have any query or data associated to it, then you can message us. We will positively strive to reply all your questions.
To get data about extra such government schemes visit our website pmmodiyojanaye.in Do bookmark it.