registration.ap.gov.in IGRS AP Search Encumbrance Certificate: The Andhra Pradesh government launched the IGRS Encumbrance Certificate for property house owners. This authoritative certificate will include all the details about their property holdings in one place. Know all about the application process, eligibility criteria, advantages, and other data associated to the EC in this article.
The Inspector-General of Revenue and Stamps (IGRS), Andhra Pradesh, is accountable for levying and accumulating property-related taxes. They lastly decided to subject an e-Encumbrance Certificate to land proprietors. It was an important decision since it is essential for patrons to check encumbrance on the property that pursuits them. Through the official portal of IGRS AP, citizens avail themselves of multiple online providers. Now, they will be in a position to get the e-Encumbrance Certificates and furthermore check the liabilities instantly on this portal.
IGRS AP Encumbrance Certificate Search
|Name of the Document||Encumbrance Certificate|
|Issuing Body||Inspector-General of Revenue and Stamps (IGRS)|
|Department||Registration and Stamps Department|
|Purpose||Assure that the property is free from any authorized impediment|
|Beneficiaries||Property holders and patrons in Andhra Pradesh|
An encumbrance pertains to documentation obstacles on a property created due to mortgages, or any other debt or authorized boundaries. An Encumbrance Certificate or EC is an crucial doc that incorporates all the details of the property, particularly the encumbrance. The certificate assures the purchaser that the property is free from any hindrances and is unsold, therefore secure to purchase. In states like Kerela, Karnataka, Telangana, and now Andhra Pradesh, computerized ECs can be obtained whereas in other states handwritten authorized documents are issued.
Purpose of EC
The chief goals for the issuance of Encumbrance certificates are as follows:
- Mandatory doc used in property transactions as proof of free title/possession.
- Important for house owners sure with property associated loans and wanting the said property.
- It is detailed with all the transactions alluding to the property for a tenure so as to provide necessary data concerning the actual state of it.
- For registration of the property in Andhra Pradesh, the house owners will have to submit the Encumbrance Certificates along with the sale settlement, deed and other documents.
Details in AP Encumbrance Certificate
The following data will be mentioned in the Encumbrance Certificate:
- Name of the propietor
- Subtleties of a property
- Exchanges recognized with a property
- Information about the residence mortgage or mortgage relating to the property
- Total belongings as recorded in the gross sales department
- Delivery deeds
- Blessing settlement in case of gifted works
Details wanted to apply for EC
The application procedure for an Encumbrance Certificate requires the subsequent documents:
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Aadhar Card
- Property Document
- Registration Year
- SRO Code or Name
AP Encumbrance Certificate Application Procedure
To apply for an Encumbrance certificate, the following procedure wants to be followed:
- Visit the official website of registration.ap.gov.in,
- In the “New Initiatives” field, choose “Online EC”.
- On the new internet page that will open, click on the “Register” possibility.
- Enter the required fields including the mobile number of the applicant.
- You will obtain log in credentials on the registered mobile number.
- Use the credentials to log into the residence page. You will also obtain asn OTP or One Time Password.
- Enter the OTP and captcha and submit.
- Select the Encumbrance Certificate possibility in the record.
- A registration form will open up. Enter all the details and connect the necessary documents.
- Select the “Unsigned EC” possibility and submit.
- You can also print or download your certificate.
Downloading AP Encumbrance Certificate
In order to download the EC certificate, you need to follow the easy steps given below:
- Visit the official website of State’s Registration and Stamps Department og Government of Andhra Pradesh at registration.ap.gov.in,
- Click on the “Online CC” possibility from the “New initiatives” section.
- Enter the required fields in the internet form that will open up.
- You can easily download or print the original copy of the Encumbrance Certificate.
Popular schemes in AP
Search AP IGRS Encumbrance Certificate
To search for the EC, customers can check instantly on the portal by following the subsequent easy steps:
- Visit the official internet portal of registration.ap.gov.in,
- Select “Encumberance Search” in “Services”.
- An instruction page will open up. Read the directions rigorously and submit.
- A search form will appear. Select the search criteria and enter the number along with the date of registration.
- Solve the captcdha and submit.
Verify AP Encumbrance Certificate
To check and confirm the Encumbrance Certificate, customers can instantly check on the website by using the “Verify EC” possibility from the “Service” category. They will have to both use the Document number or the Memo number and submit the request for verification.
Users can contact the sub-registrar or discover the helpdesk online in case of a downside. On the official website, they can head on to the “Contact Us” portal and contact all the numbers given on the portal.
The website is not in a working part as of now. Applicants can contact the sub-registrar workplace or wait for the internet portal to be lively.
Any additional questions or confusion concerning the Encumbrance Certificate in Andhra Pradesh can be put down in the remark section below and our staff will attempt their greatest to reply it!