Rajiv Gandhi Kisan Nyay Yojana: Many amenities associated to agriculture are supplied by the Government of Chhattisgarh to enhance the high quality of life of the farmers and improve their income. To provide the quantity of differential support worth of paddy to the farmers through one such scheme. Rajiv Gandhi Kisan Nyay Yojana has been initiated. Rajiv Gandhi Kisan Nyay Yojana Through this, farmers will be ready to get the proper worth of paddy produce, for this, any farmer of the state will be ready to complete the process of application on the official website of the scheme to get the profit of the scheme. The farmers applying in CG Nyay Yojana will be ready to get the advantages of the scheme, what eligibility and documents they will need for the application, applicants will be ready to know through the article here.
Know what is Chhattisgarh Rajiv Gandhi Kisan Nyay Yojana
The announcement of starting the Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Nyay Yojana has been made by the Chief Minister of the state Bhupesh Baghel ji whereas presenting the budget for the year 2020-21. Through this scheme, the government offers truthful worth to the farmers for their paddy crop. For this, under the scheme, the government will provide help of Rs.9000 per acre to the farmers for producing maize, kutti, soybean, aahar, kutki and calculus. Apart from this, farmers who have bought paddy on support worth in the year 2021 and have done maize, kutti, soybean, aahar, kutki, papaya or plantation as a substitute of paddy, they will be supplied financial help of Rs. The profit will be available to all the farmers of the state.
CG Nyay Yojana : Details
|scheme title||Rajiv Gandhi Kisan Nyay Yojana|
|embarked upon||by chhattisgarh government|
|beneficiary||farmers of the state|
|Objective||Providing support worth of paddy to farmers|
|Category||state government scheme|
|official website||will be released soon|
chhattisgarh rajiv gandhi farmer justice scheme released installment
Under the Rajiv Gandhi Kisan Nyay Yojana launched by the state government, a budget of Rs 5750 crore was earmarked in the scheme to profit the farmers. In this scheme, to provide better advantages to the farmers of their paddy crop, Rs.10,000 per acre for paddy manufacturing, Rs.13 thousand per acre for sugarcane cultivation will be financed, along with 17 lakh Farmers’ loans will be waived.
So far, many farmers of the state have been benefitted through this scheme, under which an quantity of Rs 1525 crore 97 lakh was allotted to 18 lakh farmers in the first installment by the government in the month of May and the second installment Rs 1522 crore 3 lakh. The quantity of Rs. 1500 crore was released in their financial institution accounts in the month of August and the third installment of Rs. 1500 crore was released on November 1, 2021.
(*10*)Benefits of Rajiv Gandhi Kisan Nyay Yojana
The data about the advantages given by the government to the farmers registered under this scheme is as follows.
- The profit of this scheme will be available to all the farmers of the state to get support worth for their paddy crop.
- Through the scheme, the economic condition of the applicant farmers will be improved and their income will improve.
- The quantity given by the government to the applicant farmers for farming will be transferred to their accounts through DBT.
- For better operation of this scheme, a budget of Rs 5750 has been set by the government in it, which the government will switch to the farmers through DBT in 4 installments.
- Under the scheme, the state government has introduced to provide financial help to the farmers struggling from economic problems due to the deterioration of the financial system due to Kovid-19 an infection.
- Under the Rajiv Gandhi Kisan Nyay Yojana, in 2019, financial help of Rs 10000 per hectare was supplied to the farmers for the Kharif crop by the government.
- Under the scheme, more than 18 lakh farmers were allotted an quantity of 1500 rupees for the first installment of the scheme.
- Those farmers of the state who have their personal agricultural land or who do not have their personal agricultural land and they domesticate in the fields of others, they will also be ready to get the profit of the scheme.
- Under the scheme, the number of forest produce to be bought on support worth has been elevated from Rs.7 to Rs.25.
- Under Chhattisgarh Nyay Yojana, sugarcane farmers will be paid Rs 13,000 per acre by the government.
- 19 lakh farmers of the state will get the profit of the scheme.
- By getting the profit of the scheme, the farmers of the state will be inspired to take up agriculture and they will be ready to become financially empowered.
Work of CG Nyay Yojana Committees
- Solving the problems encountered in the implementation of the plan
- plan overview and monitoring
- Collecting the data of all the beneficiaries of the state and registering it on the portal
- Redressal of complaints lodged by farmers
- updation and aadhar linking
- plan overview
- Land Records and Correction
- Organizing Gram Sabhas
Purpose of Chhattisgarh Nyay Yojana
The fundamental goal of starting the Rahul Gandhi Nyay Yojana by the Government of Chhattisgarh is to provide the farmers of the state with the proper worth for their paddy crop by offering them incentives for farming, for this, under the scheme by the government, the farmers of the state who have their agriculture Those who do not have land are also included under the scheme and an help quantity of Rs.10 thousand per acre is supplied on Kharif crop and Rs.13000 on calculated crop. Due to which the farmers of the state will be ready to do farming without any economic drawback and their economic condition will also enhance.
Eligibility for CG Nyay Yojana
For applying in the scheme, the applicant will be required to fulfill its prescribed eligibility, the data of which is as follows.
- Applicants should be a everlasting resident of Chhattisgarh for applying in Chhattisgarh Nyay Yojana.
- Applicants applying for the scheme should be farmers.
- If the age of the applicant is more than 18 years, then only he will be thought-about eligible to apply in the scheme.
Documents of CG Nyay Yojana
For applying in the scheme, the applicant must have all the important documents like
- applicant’s aadhar card
- residence certificate
- income certificate
- agricultural land documents
- income certificate
- financial institution passbook
- passport dimension photograph
Rajiv Gandhi Kisan Nyay Yojana Application Process
The official website for application in Rajiv Gandhi Nyay Yojana has not been released but, for this applicants will be ready to complete the application in the scheme by getting the application form of the scheme from the link given here or from the workplace of Agriculture Extension Officer.
- For this, applicants first visit the official website of the scheme.
- Now on the residence page you have to click on the link of Rajiv Gandhi Kisan Nyay Yojana Application Form.
- Now the application form of the scheme will open on your display screen in PDF format.
- After that you download the application form and take a print out of it.
- Here you have to fill all the data requested in the form rigorously and connect all the documents requested in the form.
- Now lastly after checking the form utterly, you have to submit the form to the workplace of Agriculture Extension Officer.
- In this method the process of application in your scheme will be accomplished.
- After this, your form will be verified by the Agricultural Extension Officer and submitted to the involved Primary Agriculture Credit Committee on time.
- After which the farmers will be ready to get the acknowledgment from the involved Primary Agriculture Credit Committee.
Questions / Answers associated to CG Nyay Yojana
Rajiv Gandhi Yojana is a scheme began by the Government of Chhattisgarh, through which the government offers financial help to the farmers to provide support worth distinction quantity of paddy and to encourage farming.
Its official website has not been released for applying in the scheme.
To get the profit of Rahul Gandhi Nyay Yojana, all the farmers of the state who do not have their personal agricultural land will be ready to apply.
The fundamental goal of starting this scheme is to improve the income of the farmers and provide them incentives for agriculture.
A budget of Rs 5750 has been set by the government to profit the beneficiary farmers in this scheme.
Rajiv Gandhi Kisan Nyay Yojana We have supplied all the data associated to you through our article and we hope that this data will be very helpful for you, for this, if you like our article or have any query associated to it, then you can depart your remark in the remark field below. You can ask questions, we will do our greatest to reply your questions.