Rajasthan Interest Free Farm Loan Scheme 2022 rajasthan.gov.in Krishi Sathi Yojana Apply online, eligibility, application form eligibility. The state government of Rajasthan has launched a new scheme for the profit of farmers of the state. The identify of the scheme is Rajasthan Interest-Free Farm Loan Scheme 2022. Under this scheme, the state government will provide zero p.c rate of interest loans to the farmers for their agricultural produce.
Rajasthan Interest Free Farm Loan Scheme 2022
All details relating to the new scheme will be supplied in this article. This article will comprise info relating to the advantages, eligibility, and application procedure of the Rajasthan Interest Free Farm Loan Scheme 2022. The complete checklist of documents required for the scheme will be supplied in this article.
More about the scheme – The Chief Minister of Rajasthan Ashok Gehlot has introduced a new scheme for the framers of the state. The scheme was introduced whereas presenting the budget of Rajasthan 2022-22. Under this scheme, the farmers of the state will be given interest-free loans.
Rajasthan Interest Free Loan Scheme 2022
The budget was introduced in the legislative meeting. The whole quantity of interest-free loans given to the farmers will quantity to Rs. 16,000 crores. Rajasthan state government has launched this scheme for the welfare of the farmers of the state. The interest-free mortgage will help the farmers with their agricultural produce.
This 0% curiosity mortgage will be supplied dot over one lakh beneficiaries in the state. From next year, agriculture loans will be introduced individually in the legislative meeting. The scheme is the first of its sort carried out in India. The largest profit of the scheme is that farmers who repay the mortgage by the due date are not required to pay curiosity for the mortgage. This mortgage will be supplied in both rabi and Kharif seasons. The mortgage under the scheme will be supplied through gram Sewa cooperative societies.
Rajasthan Interest Free Crop Loan Apply Online
Key features of the scheme
The key features of Rajasthan Interest Free Farm Loan Scheme 2022 are as under-
- Rajasthan Interest Free Farm Loan Scheme 2022 was introduced by the CM of Rajasthan.
- The scheme was introduced as a welfare scheme in the Rajasthan state budget 2022-22.
- Rajasthan Interest Free Farm Loan Scheme 2022 was launched on 24th February 2022.
- Under this scheme, interest-free loans will be supplied to the farmers in Rajasthan.
- The whole quantity of inters-free mortgage supplied to the beneficiaries will quantity to Rs. 16000 crores.
- Money will be withdrawn from cooperative societies to make available for the mortgage.
|Scheme||Interest Free Farm Loan Yojana|
|Under||State Government of Rajasthan|
|Apply online||Rajasthan Zero Interest Farm Loan Form 2022|
|Official Portal||Rajasthan Interest Free Farm Loan Status 2022|
|Category:||Interest Free Loan for Farmers.|
Rajasthan Interest Free Agriculture Loan Scheme 2022
the Rajasthan Interest Free Farm Loan Scheme targets
Rajasthan Interest Free Farm Loan Scheme 2022 is a nice scheme launched for the profit of farmers of the state. The main goal of this scheme is to provide interest-free loans to the farmers of the state. The scheme has been launched to push forward the rural economic system of the state. The state of Rajasthan has a diversified economic system from tourism to Agriculture, all sectors contribute to the improvement of the state.
Agriculture contributes 25% to the GDP of the state. This scheme will attain more than 26 million farmers in the state. The scheme will profit marginal and small farmers. Many small and marginal farmers are unable to escape the brutal money-lenders loop. The scheme was extremely appreciated and was required for the farmers of the state. The financial help supplied under the scheme can be used to purchase fertilizers, seeds, pesticides, manure, diesel, and other important stuff to develop the crops.
Rajasthan Interest Free Loan Status 2022
Who is eligible for the scheme?
The applicant of the scheme should be eligible to apply for the scheme. The eligibility criteria for the scheme are as under-
- The beneficiaries of the scheme are the farmers of the state.
- The beneficiary of the scheme should be a everlasting resident of Rajasthan state.
- The applicant of the scheme should have a checking account linked with his Aadhar card.
Benefits of the scheme
The scheme will profit the marginal farmers in Rajasthan who are caught in a unending loop of cash lenders. The cash lenders destroy these farmers financially and banks are unable to provide the mortgage without a everlasting or proper mortgage. With the help of this scheme, the state government will provide the farmers with interest-free loans for their agricultural produce. This scheme is for both rabi and Kharif seasons. The better part of the scheme is that the Chief Minister of the state will monitor the scheme on his personal.
Raj Interest Free Crop Loan Application Form 2022
How to register for the scheme?
If you need to register for the scheme, you should follow the following steps-
To get the profit of the scheme, farmers should fill the Rajasthan interest-free farm mortgage scheme application scheme. The scheme has been just lately launched by the state government, so the plan of the scheme is to be executed but. The plan and the execution of the scheme are not made public but. All the beneficiaries of the scheme will have to wait for the official pointers that are but to be released by the involved authorities. The guideline relating to the scheme will be official by the state government and it will also embrace the identify of authority which will look over the scheme.
Other farm-related schemes launched by the Rajasthan government
- The Rajasthan government has waived the farm loans amounting to Rs. 8000 crores of more than 20 lakh farmers of Rajasthan. The government has waived an excellent mortgage quantity of Rs. 14000 crores.
- The industrial crop loans of farmers will also be waived off by the Rajasthan state government. The mortgage will be waived off through a one-time settlement scheme.
- More than 700 crores have been allotted in direction of micro-irrigation in various areas of Rajasthan. Around 4,30,000 areas in Rajasthan will be introduced under Irrigation in the next few years.
- Electricity will attain rural areas of Rajasthan where farming is done. Around 50,000 farmers will obtain electrical energy for their agricultural produce.
- More than 50,00 farmers will also obtain photo voltaic pumps for agriculture.
- In Jodhpur, Rajasthan Kisan complexes will be constructed for the farmers.
- The state government will work in direction of the institution of a New Agriculture electrical energy distribution firm.
- 1000 kisan kendars or facilities will be constructed in Rajasthan and Mega meals parks will also be established in the state.