Awasiya Bhu Adhikar YojanaAwasiya (*60*) Adhikar Yojana is being began by the MP State Government to provide plots on populated land to poor households residing in rural areas. Under the Awasiya Bhu Adhikar Yojana, poor households coming under rural areas will be benefited. Under this scheme of MP government, 60 sq. meter plot will be allotted to every household for residential facility. Along with this, the government is also offering the profit of mortgage facility to the eligible households for housing development. This scheme of MP government will provide free plot facility to the eligible beneficiary households.
Awasiya Bhu Adhikar Yojana
In order to provide residential amenities to the poor households of the state, this scheme has been operated by the MP government in the state. Under this scheme, it will be ensured that the eligible households have their personal land to meet all their fundamental wants. Under this scheme, all those households of rural areas are eligible to apply, who do not have any residential facility available to dwell.
The entire portal to the eligible households to get the profit of Awasiya Bhu Adhikar Yojana saara.mp.gov.in You have to apply online through the official website of. After scrutiny of the application process, village sensible checklist will be ready for the eligible households. The beneficiaries whose names will be included in this checklist will be offered the facility of residential plot. The beneficiary households will not have to pay any sort of fee for this plot allotment.
(*5*)Benefits of Residential Land Rights Scheme
- In the state of MP, the profit of residential land rights scheme will be given to all those households who do not have their personal home to dwell in.
- Under this scheme, plots will be allotted to the beneficiaries in rural populated areas.
- A plot of 60 sq. meter space will be allotted to the eligible households for residential development.
- Under the scheme, loans will also be made available to the beneficiary households for the development of homes on the allotted plots.
- Village sensible checklist will be ready for allotting plots to the beneficiaries under the housing land rights scheme.
- Citizens whose names will be included in this checklist can take advantage of allotment of land under the scheme.
MP Residential Land Rights Scheme Rules
The profit of Awasiya Bhu Adhikar Yojana will not be given to those households who have all varieties of fundamental wants available for residential.
- The households which have the facility of residential home independently are not eligible for the scheme.
- The households which have more than 5 acres of land available are not eligible for the scheme.
- No member of the family should be an income tax payer for this scheme.
- If any member of the household is working in government service then he is not eligible for residential land rights scheme.
- For this scheme, the identify of the applicant should be registered in the voter checklist of the village where he needs to take a residential plot.
- For the application, only those households who are residents of the respective village will be eligible to apply.
To get data about more such government and non-government schemes visit our website. pmmodiyojanaye.in Do bookmark it.