Kisan Registration for Punjab Anaj Kharid Portal has began under the welfare scheme initiated by the Punjab State Government. For offering advantages to our farmers the government has operating various schemes for their improvement. Anaj Kharid Portal has a digital medium for the farmers. so, that they can register themselves online. Then registered farmers can promote the crops with the help of an online portal.
Punjab Anaj Kharid Portal
The State Government of Punjab has helped the farmers of Punjab. As you know that, the farmers have to face so many problems whereas rising the crops. So, the government has come forward with this scheme. Here the farmers can easily promote their hard work online. And they do not need to go to any other location for promoting their crops.
Farmers who have to have the profit of the Punjab Anaj kharid Portal then need to complete the registration process online. We have shared all the data associated to this portal also. Due to this our buddies can apply and be a half of this marketing campaign. Also, you can have data about the eligibility criteria for the registration and step by step process for submitting an application form.
Punjab Anaj Kharid Kisan Registration 2022
Punjab state has also recognized as the agrarian state of our nation. Because it has performed an important function in the financial system of Punjab state as well as India. However, the predominant crop manufacturing in Punjab has for Wheat and Rice. And these crops have grown in the rotation period one after another in a year. Also wheat in Punjab has a crop of Rabi Season. And then Rice has crop grown in Kharif season.
So, Rice and Wheat have recognized as principal crops for Punjab state. Also, the farmers of Punjab develop some barley and maize crops. And other than there have cereal crops also available here such as bajra, jowar, and many others. But primarily rice and wheat have grown here. But the predominant concern has whereas promoting the end result of their agriculture produce.
Punjab Anaj Kharid Login
Features and Benefits have been given through Punjab Anaj kharid Portal :
- The Government of Punjab has released this Punjab Anaj kharid Portal for giving advantages to farmers of the state.
- The Department of Food Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs has also taken the duty for the portal. So that it works correctly for the farmers.
- Also, the government has done the Paddy Procurement through the online portal technique.
- Due to this online portal, the government has also thought-about the distribution of crops done evenly in our nation.
- Farmers who need to register for this portal can also have advantages for applying in Atta mills and Arthiya.
- But before getting the profit of online companies, the applicant wants to apply on the Punjab Anaj kharid Portal.
- After that, the farmers can promote and purchase the product for agriculture for farming.
- Due to this online Punjab Anaj kharid Portal, heaps of issues can be resolved for our state farmers.
|Name of the Portal||Punjab Anaj Kharid Portal|
|Service Provided||Through Online mode|
|Launched by||The State Government of Punjab|
|Worked under||Punjab State Government|
|Its advantages||To give a platform for promoting crops without any issue.|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers of Punjab state|
|Official Link||Available here|
Punjab Anaj Kharid Farmer Registration
Once the farmer has registered themselves on this Punjab Anaj kharid Portal. Then they can easily promote the produce they have grown in the subject. So, before getting advantages, applicants need to apply online. And then they need to fill the application form for registration. Because in the offline process they need to go to Anaj Mandi and then they need to wait for the proper costs for the crop to decide for promoting.
In India, Punjab has a 1.54% space of our nation. And it has also recognized as the largest supplier for the crop of rice and wheat as in contrast to other states. Also, the government of India has given title to Punjab for the Granary of India. And also called as Food Basket of India. For making this scheme more effective, the Department of Food Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs has also labored with the government of Punjab state.
Punjab Anaj Kharid Online Apply
Punjab Anaj Kharid Eligibility Criteria for Registration: anaajkharid.in farmer registration
- For turning into half of the Punjab Anaj kharid Portal aspirants need to go through certain eligibility criteria decided by the department.
- First, the applicant should be working as a farmer in Punjab state.
- Secondly, farmers should be everlasting residents of Punjab.
- Thirdly, farmers should have all the details associated to their crop manufacturing. And also about their income standing details required throughout registration in the portal.
- In addition, the tips have also been given to the farmers. And this has to be followed by the applicant farmers which has mandatory for them.
- Also, they should have all the documents which have required to complete the registration in this portal.
List of Documents required for Punjab Anaj kharid Portal Registration :
- Permanent Resident Certificate
- Or Domicile Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Cancel Check from their respective checking account
- PAN Card
- Ration Card
- Photo Identity Proof
- Income Certificate
- Passport Size photograph
- Mobile Number
Punjab Anaj kharid Portal New Registration Process
- At first, candidates have to go through the Official Portal Link for Punjab Anaj kharid Portal.
- Then by clicking on the above available link, the candidate reaches the homepage of the portal.
- After that, they can discover out the link for the Farmer Registration on the homepage.
- So, you attain a new page for the registration.
- Then you need to select the choice from Resident Indian or Non-Resident Indians.
- After that, candidate need to enter their mobile number in the given subject.
- However, with a mobile number, you need to follow the course for the OTP verification process.
- Then enter the OTP despatched on the same mobile number which you need to register on this portal.
- After that, an application form seems on your display screen.
- Applicant should enter all the details here also such as Candidate Name, household details, Aadhar Number, Gender, and many others.
- Then in the tackle section, applicants need to provide full details for their tackle along with, district, tehsil, village, state identify, land category, caste category of the farmer, and many others.
- In the finish, click on the proceed button available.
- After that, the candidate wants to provide financial institution details such as IFSC Code, Branch identify of Bank, Account Number of Farmer, Name of the farmer in the checking account, and many others.
- Then once more click on the proceed choice.
- At last enter the details about Arthiya like Market Committee, Name of Aarthiya, District, and many others.
- So, you need to click on the Finish button at the finish.
- Finally, your registration process has completed. Also, one Farmer Registration reference number has been generated at last. Save it or take a print-out of your registered application. anaajkharid.in login