Pradhanmantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana 2022 PMJJBY: Prime Minister Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana has been began on ninth May 2015 by the Honorable Prime Minister of the nation, Narendra Modi. In this scheme, life insurance coverage is offered to the citizens i.e. coverage is given. The plan is operated by the insurance coverage firm. This facility is being offered to the citizens by the Insurance Corporation and other insurance coverage firms through the non-public banks of the state. Under the scheme the beneficiary is above 55 years of age and dies. So the insurance coverage firm will provide Rs 2 lakh to the nominee made by the deceased under PMJJBY. The age of the applicant under the scheme should be between 18 years to 50 years. The maturity price of the coverage has been saved at 55 years by the insurance coverage firm. If you also need to apply for this, then you have to go to the official website of the scheme, jansuraksha.gov.in.
Under this scheme, whoever will be the beneficiary of the scheme and who has received the insurance coverage, if he dies due to any purpose, then the insurance coverage firm will provide the quantity of insurance coverage to his relations, which will not trigger any type of hassle to his relations. Read it. We are going to inform you about the data associated to the scheme like: How to apply for Pradhanmantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana, advantages from PMJJBY, function, eligibility, documents required for the scheme, and so on. You must read the article until the finish.
Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana PMJJBY
Under the Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana, insurance coverage will be offered to the poor and weaker sections of the citizens. In this, the insured has to deposit the quantity every year as per the mounted guidelines. Under which insurance coverage will be offered to them on the loss of life of the head of the household. In which the insurance coverage firm will give 2 lakh rupees to the relations, which will enhance their financial condition and their relations will be ready to stay their lives easily.
Under the scheme, in the year 2020, 56761 individuals of the nation were given an quantity of Rs 1134 crore on loss of life declare by the government, in which Rs 2 lakh was given to the nominee made by the deceased.
|scheme title||Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana – PMJJBY|
|through||Prime Minister Narendra Modi|
|Scheme start date||9 May 2015|
|revenue takers||citizens of the nation|
|Objective||offering life insurance coverage|
|Category||central government scheme|
Purpose of Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana
Under the Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana, if a individual dies for any purpose, then there is no one to look after his relations. In such a scenario, the member of the family has to face financial constraints. Because after the loss of life of the head of the household, the training of his youngsters is left behind and they have to work hard to preserve the household. In view of this downside, the government began Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima, in which after the loss of life of the coverage holders, their households will be offered a safety under the scheme so that they do not have to face any type of problems.
If an income incomes member dies in the household on which the whole household is dependent, then in such conditions that household has to go through many financial problems. It is a particular sort of insurance coverage scheme to provide reduction to all the households in instances of disaster. The widespread citizens will have to deposit a contribution of Rs 330 on an annual foundation to get the profit of this insurance coverage quantity, after which they can get the profit of the insurance coverage quantity.
PMJJBY premium quantity
Under the PM Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana, the insured will have to deposit an insurance coverage installment quantity of Rs 330 every year. This insurance coverage premium is robotically deducted from your account in the month of May every year. The citizen who is useful for weak income group and BPL category individuals. The insurance coverage cowl taken by the citizen under PM Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana will be from June 1 of the year from which it will be taken until May 31 of the next year, after which the premium quantity will be deducted from the applicant’s account by the financial institution.
Reimbursement of administrative charges of the taking part financial institution by the policyholders in the plan at a premium of Rs.330 to the insurance coverage firm (Rs.298), Reimbursement of administrative charges of the taking part financial institution by the policyholders in the scheme at a premium of Rs.330/- to the insurance coverage firm (Part Rs.298), half Rs.11 is given for reimbursement of administrative charges of the taking financial institution and Rs.30 for reimbursement of BC/Micro/Corporate/Agent.
The major purpose for deducting the quantity of Rs 330 every year
Let us inform you that every year an quantity of Rs 330 is deducted from the account of policyholders by the financial institution in the month of May and it will be renewed (RENEWL) on 1st June every year and along with it through auto-debit by the financial institution. This quantity will be deducted. If ever the premium quantity has been deducted twice from other accounts of the applicant, then you can go to the financial institution and get the fee refunded. This scheme has been made for one year, if the applicant desires to get its profit even additional, then for this it is necessary to get it renewed. Applicants who are between 18 to 50 years of age can apply and get advantages.
Important data associated to PMJJBY
Everyone is conscious of the current circumstances and many individuals have lost their lives due to this epidemic and many individuals have lost their family. 200000 will be offered on loss of life for all those households. The profit of this scheme will be given to only those insurance coverage holders who have taken the coverage in 2020-21. Under PM Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana, it is very important for the beneficiary to have a financial savings account and the possibility of auto debit for coverage premium in the financial savings account will have to be authorised so that the payment of your insurance coverage installment is deposited by the financial institution on time.
Any applicant who is a beneficiary under this scheme will not have to apply to be enrolled every year, the applicant who desires to get the profit of this coverage can apply as per its directions. Every year the premium quantity will be deducted and renewed. Claims cannot be made under the scheme for 45 days. It can be claimed after 45 days and will be paid by the insurance coverage firm.
PM Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana Benefits
The advantages and features of the scheme are as follows:
- After the loss of life of the insured, Rs 2 lakh will be given to the nominee made by him.
- Applicants can easily apply for the scheme from their mobile and pc sitting at residence.
- Applying online will save a individual both time and cash.
- If a individual has exited the scheme, then he can be part of once more for the scheme, whoever joins this scheme, it is mandatory to pay the insurance coverage installment. Along with this, the applicant has to submit a self-declaration financial institution associated to well being.
- Under Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima, only the individual nominated by the policyholder will be given the declare quantity.
Eligibility for PM Insurance Scheme
The eligibility for the scheme is as follows:
- Applicant’s age should be 18 to 50 years to apply for the scheme.
- All the individuals of the nation can apply under PM Jeevan Jyoti Insurance.
- It is very important for the beneficiary to have his personal financial savings account in the financial institution.
- The applicant has to consent to the possibility of auto-debit at the time of filling the form.
- If the applicant has other accounts or accounts in any other financial institution, then he can apply for this scheme only once.
It is very important for the applicant to have all the important documents to fill the application form of the scheme, only then he can easily fill the application form of the scheme and get the advantages of the scheme. The documents required for the scheme are as follows:
|Aadhar Card||passport dimension photo||checking account number|
|registered mobile number||age certificate||Basic deal with proof|
What is the purpose for the expiry of the coverage?
If the policyholder’s insurance coverage ends due to all these causes, then he will not be ready to get its profit in future.
- The coverage will lapse if the applicant has attained the age of 55 years and has not been renewed in the meantime.
- If the beneficiary’s checking account is closed or the premium quantity is not paid by him, the insurance coverage will be terminated.
- If the applicant joins this scheme more than once, then his second coverage will be terminated by the insurance coverage firm.
- If the cowl quantity is closed due to any purpose, then he will be ready to get it opened by paying it within 45 days.
- If the policyholder dies within 45 days of applying under the plan, then he cannot declare under this insurance coverage.
Prime Minister Jeevan Jyoti Insurance How to apply?
If you also need to apply for this scheme and need to get its advantages, then follow the steps given by us. Application procedure for PM Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana online:
PMJJBY Claim Application Form
If you need to get the declare quantity after the loss of life of the insured, then for this you follow the given steps.
- Applicant first public safety scheme official website Go to
- After which you will discover on the residence page Forms Click on the given possibility.
- in front of you by clicking 3 choices will open, in which you Prime Minister Jeevan Jyoti Insurance have to click on.
- On clicking, in front of you on a new page Application form and declare form The choices will open, in which you have to click on the declare form.
- Now according to you in Hindi and English language PMJJBY declare form Download the(*3*)
- After downloading, take a print out of the PDF form, and fill all the data requested in the form rigorously.
- Applicants should hold in thoughts that the declare form will be stuffed by the financial institution and the nominee only. The applicant can get the declare form from the financial institution or the official website.
- The applicant will have to take the discharge slip by the financial institution and connect the slip along with the loss of life certificate and canceled check copy along with the declare form and submit it to the financial institution.
- After which the process of receiving your declare quantity will be accomplished.
Download Toll Free Numbers (State Wise)
- Applicant first public safety scheme official website Go to
- After that you will be on the residence page contact Click on the given possibility.
- After which a new page will open in front of you.
- you on the new page state smart toll free number pdf ready to see.
- You can download pdf and check toll free numbers.
Questions / Answers associated to Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana
Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana is a sort of coverage which is renewed every year and whoever is the policyholder on his loss of life due to any purpose, his relations are given a declare under the scheme by the insurance coverage firm.
The premium quantity under PMJJBY is Rs 330. This insurance coverage installment will be auto-debit i.e. robotically deducted from your account in the month of May every year. For this, it is very important to have cash in the applicant’s account.
If the insured dies under the scheme, then the nominee made by him will provide Rs 200000 lakhs, so that they do not have to face any problems.
Yes, if an applicant has left this coverage, then that applicant can be part of it once more in future.
PM Jeevan Jyoti Insurance is operated by Life Insurance Corporation and other insurance coverage firm, along with some chosen banks also function it. The job of all of them is to auto-debit the insurance coverage installment quantity from the account every year.
The maturity price of Jeevan Jyoti insurance coverage coverage has been mounted until the age of 55 years?
To become a beneficiary of PM Jeevan Jyoti Bima, the applicant’s age must be between 18 years to 50 years.
In our article Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana We have instructed you in element about all the data, if you preferred the data, then you can inform us by messaging in the message field. If you have any downside or question associated to the scheme, then you can inform us by commenting in the remark field. We will do our greatest to reply all your questions.
PMJJBY Helpline Number
If you need to know any data associated to the scheme or have any type of criticism, then you can contact the helpline numbers: 1800-180-1111, 1800-110-001 You can contact us to get the answer of your downside.