One national mission has included the financial department working in our nation. Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana also in quick (*5*) The form is available through an online website. Due to this banking services has accessed easily by its consumer. So this scheme stands up for common entry with the help of one fundamental banking account for the citizens above age 18 years.
PMJDY Account Opening Form 2022
Most important the financial institution services such as reaches to credit score, pension services, financial literacy, and insurance coverage to every man of our nation. But before this scheme, the government has targeted on the citizens of villages. Not all the folks from our nation have been thought of by the government of India for giving advantages through the PMJDY Scheme 2022. So it has relevant in rural as well as city areas.
The Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra (*180*) has introduced this scheme for giving advantages to folks in every state. So, this scheme labored under the Central Government of India. Due to this, every family can register themselves, and then they have the benefits given under this scheme. If an applicant needs to open a joint account then they can open it through the financial institution branches only.
PMJDY Apply Online
As a result of Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana in the department modified, there has been no age restriction launched through the scheme. Any applicant of age 10 years or more than that can apply in the PMJDY for turning into a beneficiary. Also as the scheme has been initiated by the Central Government, so there has no application fee for the registration process.
In addition, Basic Saving Bank Deposite that has a BSBD account has also been designed in this scheme as a saving account. We know that with saving accounts there have various advantages comes such as free of cost and other services to the account holder. All the banks have managed by the Reserve Bank of India. and it also releases circulars for completely different phrases and situations for the profit of Indians.
PM Jan Dhan Yojana Form 2022
Main Benefits due to PMJDY 2022 :
- The citizens can also open saving accounts easily with this scheme.
- However, for an opening saving account in the financial institution available on the record, applicants need to fulfill certain criteria.
- At first, the applicant should fulfill some quantity submission situations for applying under-saving accounts.
- Also, the government has given various preferences to girls beneficiaries in this scheme.
- In case your regular account saving stability stays zero at any time, then the financial institution will cost you with a penalty quantity for using it
- The account holder can have additional advantages like pension, insurance coverage covers, or subsidy also if they registered through this challenge.
- But in the case of the PMJDY scheme checking account, there has no minimum stability condition for the account holder for sustaining it.
- Also, the individual who saved the quantity in this account, then the financial institution will provide the curiosity on that quantity.
- In addition, the checking account beneficiary will also have RuPay Debit Card under this scheme.
- All other providers will also be the same for the account holder such as the switch of cash from one account to another.
|Name of the Yojana||PMJDY 2022|
|Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana 2022|
|Introduced by||The PM of India, Mr. Narendra (*180*)|
|Authority||The Central Government of India|
|Name of the Department||The Department of Financial Services|
|Ministry of Finance|
|Benefits of Scheme||To provide financial help|
|Total number of Beneficiaries in the scheme||43.04 Crore|
|Amount Paid to the Beneficiaries||146,230.71 Crore Rs|
|Scheme Beneficiaries||Citizen of India|
|Total Number of Bank Mitras||1.26 Lakh Approx.|
|Official Website Link||Available here|
PMJDY Application Form 2022
The individual who has already opened a BSBD account will not eligible to open another account with the same financial institution for saving the financial institution deposit account. Last year, we have seen a troublesome state of affairs as a result of of the Coronavirus pandemic. Due to this, the central government has also prompt a lockdown in states. After that, the state government has declared the lockdown as per regulatory actions for controlling this pandemic. People from decrease ranges have confronted a lot as a result of the incomes of their households has stopped at that time.
|Authorized Bank List as per Scheme|
|State Bank of India (SBI)||Allahabad Bank|
|Bank Of Maharashtra||Vijaya Bank|
|Corporation Bank||Punjab National Bank (PNB)|
|Andhra Bank||Syndicate Bank|
|Bank Of Baroda (BoB)||Union Bank of India|
|Bank Of India (BOI)||Punjab & Sind Bank|
|Canara Bank||Oriental Bank of Commerce|
|Indian Bank||Bhartiya Mahila Bank|
|Dena Bank||Central Bank Of India|
|IDBI Bank||And others|
The Scheme has consisted of two more schemes, one is Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana and another one has Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana. Although, the government has given various help schemes. But PMJDY has also given 5 Hundred Rupees to every girls beneficiaries in this challenge. So, the girls candidates have motivated and helped with the help of PMJDY 2022.
PM Jan Dhan Yojana Online Apply
List of Documents Required for PMJDY Application Form 2022 :
- At first, Identity Proof
- Then, Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Voter Card
- PAN Card (Permanent Account Number)
- NREGA Job Card
- Any other Document or certificate also issued by the Central Government of India.
- Permanent Address Proof
- Also, all the documents should be formally legitimate.
- Then Letter is issued by the Gazetted Officer
- And also the duly attested photograph of the applicant.
The process to apply under Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana Registration Bank Wise 2022 :
- Firstly, applicants have to go through the Official Website of the PMJDY portal.
- Then, the homepage of the official internet link has appeared on your display.
- After that, you need to go for the e- Document section mentioned below here.
- So, in the e- Document section, you can see the application form available in Hindi language and English language.
- You need to click on the choice you need for the language in the application form.
- After that, a new pdf format application form opened in front of you. Download it or take print also.
- Then fill the application form. And connect the required documents requested in it.
- So, you need to submit this application form to the financial institution you need to register.
- At last complete the financial institution measurements also for the registration procedure.
- Finally, your PMJDY Account as bank-wise has opened with the help of registration.
If you need to communicate about this scheme. Then the official department has also offered a toll-free number on the page. We have also shared it with our readers.
PMJDY Helpline PM Jan Dhan Yojana Toll-Free Number: 1800-180-1111 / 1800-11-0001