PM Jeevan yojana Bima is an insurance coverage scheme launched by the government which is renewed every year. The insurance coverage scheme will cowl the dying of the payee. The scheme is a one-year insurance coverage scheme with claims as settlement. PMJJBY Scheme is an acronym for PM Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana. the insurance coverage scheme is only for dying protection of the payee and the settlement quantity will be paid to the nominee.
PM Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana Form 2022
PM Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana has no investment part in it and will only cowl the dying of the payee. More about the scheme – PM Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana is for individuals between the age group of 18 to 50 years. The life cowl in the scheme is up to 55 years of age.
The subscriber of the scheme wants to give their consent for the scheme and enable auto-debit, as the quantity of the premium will be debited routinely from the account of the payee. PM Jeevan Jyoti Bima Premium under the scheme – One individual can be a part of the scheme at one time from one saving account.
Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana Form 2022
The protection of the scheme for the entire life of the individual will be Rs. 2 lakhs. The premium accrued will be Rs. 330 per annum that is to be paid by the subscriber of the scheme. This premium is to be paid every year. In case you have a joint account, then all the holders of the account can be a part of the scheme and give their consent, and have to pay a premium of Rs. 330 per annum per individual.
Important dates – The enrollment period for 2022 is June 1st, 2022 and the subsequent year is 31st May 2022. The insurance coverage scheme will be coated from June 1, 2022, until 31st May 2022. People who need to enroll in the scheme will have to give their auto-debit consent for the scheme by May 31, 2022.
PMJJBY Apply online
The premiums have been revised by the Ministry of Finance on a quarterly foundation. The latest replace in premium is as under-
- June, July, and August: annual accrued premium of Rs. 330
- September, October and November: annual accrued premium of Rs. 258
- December, January and February: annual accrued premium 172
- March, April and May: annual accrued premium of Rs. 86.
PM Jeevan Jyoti Bima Eligibility criteria of the scheme
- The age limit of the scheme is from 18 years to 55 years of age.
- The subscriber of the scheme should be an Indian citizen.
- The mobile number of the subscriber should be updated and should be linked to the checking account of the individual.
- The quantity of the scheme will be auto-debited from the saving account of the individual.
- An individual with joint saving account can also apply for the scheme.
|Yojana||PM Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana|
|Under||Government of India|
|Form||PMJJBY Application Form pdf|
|Status||PM Jeevan Jyoti Bima Application Status 2022|
|Category:||insurance coverage scheme|
PM Jeevan Jyoti Bima Claim Form 2022
People who need to apply for the insurance coverage scheme should visit their financial institution or LIC or other administered personal insurance coverage firms. The prosper of the scheme can pay the premium quantity in full or in proportion. The renewal date for the insurance coverage will stay June 1 of every year.
Payment methodology in the scheme
The premium will be auto-debited from the checking account of the holder. The subscriber of the scheme should have a saving account. When the coverage is renewed, the premium will be auto-debited between May 25 and May 31.
The insurer of the scheme does not have to settle the declare throughout the preliminary 45 days of enrolment. Death due to the accident will also be paid under the scheme.
The declare will be settled by a designated officer or official of the insurance coverage firm.
PM Jeevan Jyoti Bima Form in Hindi
What steps are taken by the nominee throughout declare settlement?
- For the declare settlement, the nominee has to go to the financial institution where the prosper has his saving account through which the life insurance coverage scheme was coated.
- The nominee has to carry the dying certificate of prospering. From the financial institution, the nominee should take the declare form, discharge receipt, and other info concerning the designated insurance coverage firm, brokers, and more.
- At last, the nominee has to submit the declare form, a canceled cheque, dying certificate of the prosper, discharge receipt, and the financial institution details of the nominee through which he has paid the insurance coverage cowl.
- The canceled check should be from the nominee’s checking account.
What steps are taken by the financial institution throughout declare settlement?
- The financial institution has to confirm the details submitted by the nominee and should confirm the dying certificate submitted by the nominee.
- The financial institution should also check whether the premium for the said renewable year is deducted and paid to the insurance coverage firm prior to June 1.
- The identify and details of the nominee should also be verified by the financial institution.
- The documents submitted by the financial institution to the designated workplace or official of an insurance coverage firm is-
- Completed Claim Form
- dying certificate
- Discharge receipt
- Canceled check of the nominee
The financial institution has to forward all the info and submits the duly accomplished documents within 30 days to the designated insurance coverage firm.
PM Jeevan Jyoti Bima Application Form
What steps are taken by the insurance coverage firm?
The steps taken by the insurance coverage firms are as under-
- The insurance coverage firm should check that the declare form is duly accomplished and all the necessary documents are connected.
- If there is any info or doc lacking then the insurance coverage firm should ask the financial institution about it.
- The insurance coverage firm will check if there is any other account of the prosper from where insurance coverage is in impact. The insurance coverage firm also has to check if there is any other settlement made to the nominee through some other account.
- If all documents are right and there is no other settlement made to the nominee, then the payment for the protection will be in impact. The insurance coverage firm will contact the financial institution concerning the protection.
- The insurance coverage firm has to provide the declare or settle it within 30 days from the receipt of the declare form from the financial institution.
In case the nominee has submitted the declare form and all the necessary documents straight to the insurance coverage firm, then the designated insurance coverage firm will forward the details and talk with the financial institution of the deceased.