PM Balika Anudan Yojana Registration 2022 online process can be checked online at official portal, Rs 50000/- application form & standing. PM Balika Anudan Yojana is a good initiative scheme began by the central government. Under PM Balika Anudan scheme, all the households who are below the poverty line in the nation will be offered financial help of Rs.50,000 by the central government for the marriage ceremony of most two daughters of BPL category households.
PM Balika Anudan Yojana Registration 2022
The scheme was launched by Prime Minister, Narender Modi which will help the BPL category households with Rs.50,000 for the marriage of two daughters and Rs.50,000 for financial help for two daughters of widowed ladies. If there are two lady youngsters in a household, both the youngsters will be lined under the scheme.
If there are more than two lady youngsters, even then only two lady youngsters will be lined under the scheme. The eligibility criteria of the scheme should be followed fastidiously. The legally adopted lady little one is also lined under the scheme. the notifications relating to the scheme will be released by the central government.
PM Balika Anudan Scheme Apply online
In many components of India, having a lady little one is nonetheless thought-about a curse or a burden. Many individuals who reside below the poverty line are unable to get sufficient financial help for the weddings of their daughters, such that they don’t need to have a lady little one. Many circumstances relating to feminine feticide and feminine infanticides are nonetheless widespread in our nation.
To overcome this downside, the central government has launched a new scheme called “PM Balika Anudan Yojana Registration 2022”. There have been schemes began by the government for the lady youngsters. PM Balika Anudan Yojana Registration 2022 is an initiative by the central government in which grants and incentives will be offered to households with the lady youngsters and who are below the poverty line.
PM Balika Anudan Yojana Form in Hindi
Applicants who need to apply for the scheme should read the article until the finish. The article will comprise data relating to online application, registration, eligibility criteria and application process.
Key features of the scheme
- PM Balika Anudan Yojana scheme was launched by Central Government of India.
- The beneficiaries of the scheme are the lady little one of the households belonging to below poverty line.
- The central government will provide financial help of Rs.50,000 for the marriage of most two daughters belonging to BPL households.
- The scheme is legitimate all over India.
- The scheme will also provide financial help of Rs.50,000 for two daughters of widowed ladies of general category BPL households.
- The financial help will be given for the marriage of ladies who are above 18 years of age.
- The financial help quantity will be transferred instantly to the financial institution accounts of the beneficiaries.
- The grant can only be used for the marriage of the daughters.
- Girls who are legally adopted by BPL category households are also beneficiaries of the scheme.
- Maximum of two lady youngsters can take profit of this scheme.
|Yojana||PM Balika Anudan Yojana|
|Under||Central Government of India|
|Beneficiaries||Girl Children of Poor households|
|Check online||PM Balika Anudan Apply online|
|Official portal||Available here|
PM Balika Anudan Yojana Apply online
Objectives of the scheme
Following are the aims of PM Balika Anudan Yojana-
- The fundamental goal of the scheme is to defend and empower ladies from BPL category households.
- Under the scheme, financial help of Rs.50,000 will be offered to households belonging to BPL. This will help the households to organize for their daughter’s weddings.
- The grant of the scheme will also be relevant for the lady youngsters adopted by BPL category households.
- The scheme will promote the birth of lady little one such that intercourse ration will be stabilized in the nation which is in any other case very unstable and disturbed.
- The scheme will be sponsored financially deprived households.
- Under the scheme medical remedy will be offered to households along with financial help at the time of marriage ceremony of the lady little one of BPL household.
PM Balika Anudan Scheme Eligibility Criteria –
- The annual income of household should be much less than Rs15000 yearly.
- The beneficiaries of this scheme should not be direct beneficiaries of any other lady little one scheme.
- The beneficiaries of the scheme are the daughters who belong to BPL category households.
- Any one mum or dad of the household should be a development employee for at least one year and the wage should be deposited.
- If a BPL household category has two lady youngsters, then both are eligible for the scheme.
PM Balika Anudan Yojana Benefits –
- The scheme will hep the BP; category households who do not have ample cash to finance their daughter’s marriage.
- All problems associated to marriage of lady little one in BPL category household will be decreased.
- Birth of lady little one be inspired and promoted.
- The scheme will provide grant of Rs.50,000 to BPL category households for most of two daughters such that the financial help will be up to Rs. 100,000.
- The beneficiary households have to use the quantity of grant for the marriage ceremony of the lady little one and not on any other issues.
- Girl little one who is legally adopted by BPL category household is also lined under the scheme.
Prime Minister Girl Child Grant Scheme Form 2022
Documents required for the scheme
The grant under the scheme will be allotted to BPL category households. The documents required under the scheme are as under-
- aadhar card
- Caste certificate of the household
- Income certificate of household (much less than Rs.15000 PA)
- checking account details
- Wedding card
- Ration card
- Birth certificate of lady little one
- passport dimension photo
- Domicile certificate or Residential proof
Steps to apply for PM Balika Anudan Yojana
There is no official notification relating to the application of the scheme. The central government will launch the official date and the portal for the registration of the scheme. The applicants under the scheme will be invited soon to apply for the scheme. The scheme is relevant for every lady little one throughout the nation, so it will take a little time to be carried out.
Applicants who need to apply for the scheme should read all the directions regrading the eligibility and advantages of the scheme fastidiously.
PM Balika Anudan Yojana Portal
PM Balika Anudan Yojana is a scheme launched by the central government for the profit of daughters who belong to Below poverty line category. The online application process for marriage grant is as under-
- First, the applicant should visit the official website to get the grant for marriage of the lady little one under the scheme.
- One the official website, the applicant should click on new registration. The applicant should point out the caste he desires to apply in and which category he/she belongs to General, scheduled caste, backward class and so forth.
- Now the application form will appear on the display. Applicant should fill the application form fastidiously and there should not be any mistake.
- Now print the form and submit it at involved authority and then your form will attain Uttar Pradesh government.
- This marriage grant is for Uttar Pradesh BPL households. The applicant should have the hardcopy of the form and then go to District Backward Classes Welfare Officer. Submit the form and take the receipt of the form.
Additional data relating to the scheme
The scheme is only for the marriage of the lady little one, if a household has two lady youngsters, then both the daughters will be allotted the grant of the scheme.
It is necessary for the beneficiary household to present the income certificate. The income should not be more than Rs 15,000 PA. The official website to apply for the scheme is not available but, the central government will launch the website soon, so keep updated.
Friends, no official portal has been began by the central government but to apply. If you need to apply then you have to wait for some time. You will be knowledgeable through this article as soon as the portal will be began for the scheme.