Chief Minister Residential Land Rights Scheme 2022: In order to enhance the customary of residing of the economically weaker households of the state economically and socially, the government of Madhya Pradesh supplies them the benefits of many schemes. Through one such scheme, the government has decided to provide plot facility to the landless households of the state for development of homes. Chief Minister Residential Land Rights Scheme has been began. Under which the poor households of the state will be supplied free plots in rural areas by the government, for this Awasiya Bhu Adhikar Yojana To get the benefits, citizens must first visit the official website of SAARA Portal. saara.mp.gov.in But the registration process has to be accomplished.
Applicants will be ready to know through this article the benefits of the registered beneficiaries under the residential land rights scheme, eligibility for applying in the scheme, required documents and registration process.
MP Residential Land Rights Scheme
Announcement to start Chief Minister Residential Land Rights Scheme in Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan By 30 October 2021 was done to Through this scheme, the government is offering land blocks to all those households of the state, who neither have their personal home to stay in nor land for housing development. All such households will be supplied free plot facility under the scheme, on which they will be ready to construct their home for better residing, for this the facility of taking mortgage for housing development will also be available to citizens through the scheme. .
Mukhyamantri Awasiya Bhu Adhikar Yojana 2022: Details
|scheme title||Chief Minister Residential Land Rights Scheme|
|initiated||by Madhya Pradesh government|
|graduation announcement||30 October 2021|
|application medium||online process|
|beneficiaries of the scheme||landless citizens of the state|
|Objective||Providing free plot facility to landless households|
|Category||state government scheme|
Chief Minister Land Rights Scheme 2022
Under the Mukhyamantri Awas Bhu-Adhikari Yojna, one of the primary requirements for a dignified residing for the citizens of the state, land will be supplied free of cost to the landless in populated areas in all the Gram Panchayats for the development of homes. For this, the beneficiaries under the scheme by the government 60 sq. meters Plot has been introduced. Under this scheme, landless poor beneficiaries will be ready to assemble their home by availing the profit of Pradhan Mantri Awas Nirman Yojana aside from loans from banks for housing development on the plots available.
Benefits and Features of MP Residential Land Rights Scheme
The data about the benefits available to the beneficiaries who register under the MP Housing Scheme is as follows.
- Through this scheme, the government is offering the facility of land plot to those households of the state who do not have their personal home or plot.
- The facility of plot will be free of cost for the residential facility supplied to the beneficiaries under the scheme.
- Citizens will be ready to complete the process of online registration on the SARA portal to get the benefits of MP Residential Land Rights Scheme.
- Under this scheme, the eligible beneficiary households will be ready to get the facility of plot in the populated areas falling under rural areas.
- The economically weak poor households of the state will be ready to stay a dignified life.
- The measurement of the residential plot to be supplied under the scheme will be 60 sqm.
- Beneficiaries will also be ready to get mortgage facility from the financial institution for development of constructing on the plot given under this scheme.
- Under this scheme, village smart record of all the households will be printed, from which options or objections can be invited from the involved villagers.
- Beneficiaries who do not need to take loans from banks for constructing development will be ready to get the profit of PM Awas Yojana.
- Under the Bhoomi Adhikar Yojana, the eligible beneficiaries will not have to pay any premium on the plot given.
- All the functions and accepted instances under the scheme will be monitored by the Rajya Sabha officer.
- The land proprietor rights on the plot to be given under the scheme will be obtained in the joint title of husband and spouse.
(*10*)Land allotment process of Chief Minister Residential Land Rights Scheme
Under this scheme, the functions will be despatched to the Tehsildar after inspecting the citizens who get the profit of the land block through the Secretary and Patwari of the involved Gram Panchayat. After which the record of eligible and ineligible beneficiaries will be ready, the record will be printed for offering objections and options by the villagers within 10 days of the scheme. The data of which will be conveyed to the citizens through Chaupal, Gudi, Chavadi and many others. After this, after inspecting the objections and options, a record of all eligible and ineligible applicants will be ready by the Tehsildar and printed in the involved Gram Sabha. After this, orders will be issued by the Tehsildar for allotment of plots to the eligible citizens, for which the applicants will not have to pay any sort of premium.
Purpose of Chief Minister Residential Land Rights Scheme
The major goal of starting the Mukhyamantri Bhu-Adhikar Yojana by the Madhya Pradesh government is to provide free land plots to the economically weaker households of the state, one of the primary wants for residing is the facility of personal housing. . With this, such households of the state, whose financial condition is not better, they have to stay their life in excessive difficulties, they will also be ready to get the facility of plots given by the government in their personal space free of cost without any financial drawback. Along with this, after getting the plot, they will also be ready to get mortgage facility for constructing development through PM Awas Yojana or banks. With this, poor households will also be ready to stay a dignified life without the same drawback and this will also enhance their customary of residing.
Eligibility of MP Chief Minister Residential Land Rights Scheme
For applying in the scheme, it is necessary for the citizens to fulfill its prescribed eligibility, which only the citizens who fulfill it will be ready to get the profit of the scheme, whose eligibility is as follows.
- Under the scheme, everlasting residents of Madhya Pradesh will be thought-about eligible.
- Those poor and landless households of the state who neither have their personal home nor land block will be eligible to apply in all the schemes.
- Under the residential land rights scheme, those households who have more than 5 acres of agricultural land will not be eligible to apply in the scheme.
- Only those citizens of the state will be ready to get the profit of the scheme, by whom the process of application in the scheme has been accomplished.
- Citizens will have to complete the application process on the SARA portal.
- Under the scheme, only those households residing in rural areas of the state will be thought-about eligible, who do not have any residential plot of their personal.
- In the scheme, such households whose members are serving in government jobs, they are income tax payers, they will not be eligible to apply to get the benefits of the scheme.
- The title of the applicant citizen should be in the same Gram Panchayat record where he needs the plot.
- Those households of the state who cannot buy ration under the public financing system or who are not eligible for the ration card will not be eligible to apply to get the profit of the scheme.
- Citizens of other state will not be eligible to apply in the scheme.
Required documents of residential land rights scheme
For applying in this scheme, the applicant must have all the important documents, whose data is as follows.
- applicant’s aadhar card
- Composite ID
- voter id card
- Ration card
- residence certificate
- caste certificate
- income certificate
- mobile number
- passport measurement photograph
Chief Minister’s Residential Land Rights Scheme, apply online like this
Any citizen of the state who needs to apply online under Mukhyamantri Awasiya Bhu-Adhikar Yojana, can complete the application by studying the process mentioned here.
Procedure to login to SAARA Portal
Applicants should follow the procedure mentioned here to login to the portal.
- Applicants must first visit the SAARA Portal official website Visit on
- Now on the residence page login You have to click on the choice.
- After this the login form will open on your display screen. (*5*)
- Here you have your form person id And Password have to enter.
- Now you have to enter the given captcha code and click on the login choice.
- In this manner your login process will be accomplished.
Process to search residential land rights scheme application
- Applicants must first visit the SAARA Portal official website Visit on
- Now on the residence page Chief Minister Residential Land Rights Scheme choice will appear.
- here you Apply You have to click on the choice.
- Now a new page will open on your display screen, after studying the pointers given to you here, you will get Application Search You have to click on the choice.
- After that in the next page you will discover your Composite ID And mobile number by getting into search You have to click on the choice.
- Now the data associated to your application will open on your display screen.
Process to view Residential Land Rights Scheme Dashboard
- To check the Dashboard, the applicant must first visit the SAARA Portal. official website Visit on
- now on residence page Chief Minister Residential Land Rights Scheme choice will appear.
- here you Dashboard You have to click on the choice.
- After which the dashboard of the scheme will open on your display screen.
- Here you will be ready to see no matter data you need to get in the given report.
Questions/solutions associated to Chief Minister’s Residential Land Rights Scheme
Mukhyamantri Awasiya Bhu Adhikar Yojana is a scheme launched by the Government of Madhya Pradesh, through which the government will provide free land plots to the landless households in populated areas in the Gram Panchayats of the state.
Applicants for application in Mukhyamantri Awasiya Bhu-Adhikar Yojana official website of Smart Application for Revenue Administration (SAARA) saara.mp.gov.in But you will be ready to complete the application process.
Beneficiaries applying under the housing land rights scheme will be supplied free plot facility by the government, for which they will not have to pay any sort of premium, the measurement of the residential plot under the scheme will be 60 sq. meters. Along with this, citizens will also be ready to get the profit of PM Awas Yojana or mortgage facility from the financial institution for home development.
Applicants should be everlasting residents of Madhya Pradesh, who must have agricultural land of much less than 5 acres, along with the applicants who do not have their personal home or plot, they should apply in the scheme. will be eligible.
The process of application in the residential land rights scheme has been supplied through the above article, by studying which the applicant will be ready to complete the process of application in the scheme.
Chief Minister Residential Land Rights Scheme 2022 We have supplied all the data associated to you through our article and we hope that this data will be very helpful for you, for this, if you like our article or have any query associated to it, then you can depart your remark in the remark field below. You can ask questions, we will do our greatest to reply your questions.