Student Credit Card Yojana in hindi: Students are given financial help through various schemes as an incentive to proceed their studies. So that they can proceed their studies. There are a number of scholarship schemes that provide financial help to college students at totally different occasions and ranges. There is another such scheme which scholar credit score card scheme ,Student Credit Card Yojana) is identified. For data, allow us to inform you that it has been run by the Bihar government for all the college students of the state who need to proceed their studies after school however are unable to do so due to financial problems. Under this scheme, financial help will be offered to all those college students for additional studies. Let us now know in element –
Student Credit Card Yojana
One credit score card to all college students under Student Credit Card Yojana Student credit score card will be offered. Which they will be ready to use to meet their schooling associated bills. scholar credit score card scheme (Student Credit Card Yojana) was began in the year 2016 on 2nd October. Under this scheme, the Bihar government will help those college students who need to take additional schooling after passing class 12. All the college students who are keen to complete their studies additional Under this scheme, you can take a loan of Rs 4 lakh. These loans will be made available to them at very inexpensive rates of interest. For your data, allow us to inform you that Under the scheme, loans will be made available to college students at an rate of interest of 4 p.c, whereas for lady college students, this rate of interest will be only 1 p.c.
Now you will get loan for studies in a hurry scholar credit score card scheme From
This scheme of Bihar government So far 86,544 college students Student Credit Card Yojana has offered advantages. For this, the government has spent an quantity of Rs 1086 crore so far. Let us inform you that the loan of 4 lakhs available in this scheme can be repaid by the college students on completion of schooling. For this all the college students https://www.7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in You have to apply by visiting the website of To take benefit of this scheme, the applicant will need some necessary documents.
Student Credit Card Yojana Required Documents
- applicant’s aadhar card
- Six months assertion of dad and mom’ checking account
- Admission proof in higher schooling
- Pan Card
- Educational Certificate (10 & 12 Marksheet)
- residence certificate
- checking account passbook
- 2-2 pictures of every of the scholar, mum or dad and guarantor
- mobile number
Know What is Student Credit Card Yojana Eligibility
Now let’s know Student Credit Card Yojana Which college students can get the profit of If somebody needs to take a loan under this scheme, then what are the situations he will have to fulfill for this.
- Firstly, the scholar must be at least 18 years of age to apply for a credit score card.
- The age of the applicant should not be more than 25 years whereas applying to take benefit of the scheme.
- Must be a everlasting resident of Bihar
- Should have been chosen for admission in a university or institute recognized by the state or central.
- The applicant must be a college going scholar.
- Please observe that school going college students will not get the profit of this scheme.