LIC Policy Status: (*90*) you also have any policy of LIC (LIC Policy) (*90*) you are registered in India and are its prospects, then now you will get the standing of the respective policy. (Online Status Check) Information can be easily obtained about As you know that these days all banking and other financial services are available through online medium. Similarly, now through e-services began by LIC LIC Customers will also be in a position to check the standing and other data of various insurance policies. policy holders for (Policy Holder) One has to register himself and then be in a position to avail the e-services.
How to see LIC policy standing
(*90*) you need to see the data associated to your policy or its standing, then you have to go to the official website of LIC. After this you have to register your self after which you can easily register your Policy Status can see. Let us inform you that for LIC policy holders, the firm has offered various online services like digital payment and many others. through mobile app and official website, in this listing now there is also a facility to know the standing of the policy. Now prospects need to know about their policy without going to LIC workplace Online Status Check can do. Apart from this, you can also know the standing by SMS from your mobile.
check like this
- First of all you have to visit the official website of LIC. https://www.licindia.in/ will go on.
- to you on the dwelling page Customer Portal An choice will appear, on clicking on which you will be redirected to another page.
- here to you Registered User You have to click on the choice.
- to you on the next page Sign In Will have to do
- Now you have to enter your User ID / Email / Mobile Number along with Password and enter the date of birth and click on Sign In choice.
- On the next page, click on the choice of Policy Status.
- You will get data about all the insurance policies that are operating associated to this account.
- Now you can enter your policy number and get data about it.
From Mobile by way of SMS: For this from your mobile ASKLIC after policy number Then premium Write. After that 56767877 But ship the message. Now you will get associated data through message.
New consumer register your self like this
(*90*) you are a new consumer or you are registering for e-services for the first time then you can follow the steps given here-
- First go to the official website and Customer Portal Click on
- On the next page, you have to click on the choice of New User.
- After this, on the next page, you will have to fill all the data requested.
- In the registration form, you have to fill data like Policy number, Installment Premium, Date of Birth, Email, Passport Number (), PAN Card number, Gender, nation code, mobile number and click on PROCEED.
- In this way your registration process will be accomplished.
- Now you can login to the portal using your User ID and Password. and take benefit of other services.
To get data about more such government schemes visit our website pmmodiyojanaye.in Do bookmark it.