NEET Exam Date: The date of registration for NEET UG entrance exam through National Testing Agency (ANTA) has been prolonged. Candidates now showing for NEET-UG 2022 15 May 2022 You can fill up the application form. Before the Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET-UG 2022) The last date to apply was set as sixth May. Candidates can fill the application form for NEET UG entrance exam in online mode under the official website of neet.nta.nic.in. Regarding extension of date of NEET UG entrance exam registration by NTA 1 May 2022 Notice was issued to
neet 2022 registration new date
NEET Exam Date-Candidates can now apply until May 15 for the extension of the date relating to the application of NEET UG Exam 2022. To register the candidates for the entrance test neet.nta.nic.in You have to visit the official website of. The link for NEET-UG 2022 registration has been activated in the portal. Candidates must have all the important documents for the medical entrance exam. Candidates can complete the process of NEET 2022 registration through online mode only through the official website of NTA. The candidate will also have to pay the fee prescribed on the foundation of his category for NEET UG entrance exam by 15 May.
Conduct of NEET UG Entrance Exam for Candidates 17 July 2022 will be held on All the candidates preparing for medical examination 15 May 2022 You can complete the application process through the official website. for candidates (*10*) The application process has been began from sixth April 2022.
Documents required to apply for NEET UG 2022
- Category certificate of the candidate
- class 10 certificate
- passport dimension photo
- left and proper hand fingerprints
- citizenship certificate
- PWD Certificate
- The dimension of the passport dimension photograph should be between 10 kb and 200 kb.
- Scanned Signature between 4 kb and 30 kb
neet ug 2022 registration application fee
NEET UG 2022 Candidates will have to pay the fee based mostly on their category. The fee quantity for NEET UG entrance exam has been decided on the foundation of category as follows. This year the fee quantity for NEET UG exam has been elevated.
- The registration fee for general category has been fastened at Rs.1600. Last year, this fee quantity was fastened at Rs 1500 for general category candidates.
- For candidates residing overseas, a fee of Rs 8500 has been fastened for NEET UG entrance exam. This year, the fee quantity for the candidates residing exterior India has been elevated by Rs 1000. Last year this fee quantity was Rs 7,500.
- For reserved category candidates EWS/OBC-NCL- the fee quantity has been fastened at Rs.1,500.
- For ST, SC category candidates, the fee quantity has been fastened at Rs.800.