The state of Uttarakhand has launched many schemes for the advantages of marginal and economically backward folks of the space. All the schemes launched by the state government are aimed to provide employment and enhance the normal of residing of the citizens. Mukhyamantri Sarur Swarojgar Yojana is a scheme launched for the profit of marginal farmers and unemployed folks of the state.
Mukhyamantri Saur Swarojgar Yojana Form 2022
More about the scheme – The beneficiaries of Mukhyamantri Sarur Swarojgar Yojana scheme will be in a position to set up solar energy crops in arable land. The energy generated from the solar energy plant can later be offered to Uttar Pradesh Power company restricted. The energy offered will generate income for the folks. The solar energy crops will be set-up in agricultural space with low cultivation.
Candidates who are prepared to apply for the scheme can apply by filling the registration form and application form of the scheme. Most of Uttarakhand’s land is mountainous and not every acer of land is suitable for agriculture or farming, due to this fact a lot of land is left barren and not correctly used. Lack of proper employment means have raised the unemployment charges in the state, such that small and marginal farmers are preventing hard to make the ends meet.
Uttarakhand CM Swarojgar Yojana Form 2022
Through this scheme self-employment will be boosted in state and folks can discover alternate options to generate income. Mukhyamantri Sarur Swarojgar Yojana was initially launched in 2015 and then on 28th May 2020. The scheme is for the citizens of Uttarakhand. The scheme is launched under chief minister Solar self-employment mortgage scheme. Under the scheme, the beneficiaries will be given mortgage to set up photo voltaic crops at 8% rate of interest.
The most cost for setting up 25KW solar energy plant will be Rs. 10 lakhs. The mortgage will be supplied by Nationalized banks, scheduled business banks and cooperative banks. Applicants can apply for the scheme in both online as well as offline method. Under this scheme solar energy crops of 25 KW capability will be allotted to applicants.
(*10*)Mukhyamantri Saur Swarojgar Yojana Registration 2022
To be eligible for the scheme, the applicant should be a resident of the state. Under the scheme, 10,000 initiatives will be allotted to the applicants and the goal will be achieved year-wise. Applicants can apply for the scheme through online portal. The scheme will be carried out through Uttarakhand Renewable power growth company (UREDA).
|Yojana||Chief Minister Solar Self Employment Scheme|
|Vibhag||Uttarakhand Renewable power growth company|
|Registration||UK Saur Swarojgar Yojana Online Apply|
|Status||Mukhyamantri Saur Swarojgar Application Status|
|Loan Apply||UK CM Solar Power Plant Loan Apply|
Uttarakhand Saur Swarojgar Yojana Form 2022
Objectives of the scheme
The goals of Mukhyamantri Sarur Swarojgar Yojana scheme are as under-
- The major goal of scheme is to promote self-employment amongst the citizens if the state. Due to covid-19, many folks have lost their jobs and livelihood. The most affected category were the marginal farmers.
- To discover new jobs, folks of the state were migrating to other states. The scheme will help to stop exterior migration of residents of state.
- By setting up the solar energy crops, income will be generated on the land that was not match for farming.
- With the help of solar energy crops, renewable power will be The scheme will fulfill RPO.
- Above the solar energy plans, silent farming can be developed. Therefore, there will be an further supply of income for folks. Farmers can develop greens and fruits above the solar energy crops.
- The electrical energy or energy generated form the solar energy plant can be offered to the energy department of the state.
Eligibility criteria for the scheme
Applicants who need to apply for the scheme should be eligible for the scheme. The eligibility criteria of the scheme are mentioned below-
- To apply for the scheme, the applicant should be a domicile of Uttarakhand state.
- The residents of the state have to present their domicile certificate for the scheme.
- Unemployed youth, marginal farmers and entrepreneurial residents of the state who are above the age of 18 years can apply for the scheme.
- Any one from the state can take part in the scheme, there is no educational requirement for the scheme.
- One solar energy plant will be allotted to one particular person.
Uttarakhand Chief Minister Solar Self Employment Registration 2022
How to register online for the scheme?
- People who need to apply for Mukhyamantri Sarur Swarojgar Yojana scheme should follow the following steps-
- First of all, you should visit the official website of scheme at ureda.uk.gov.in
- On the homepage, choose the identify of the scheme “Mukhyamantri Sarur Swarojgar Yojana”. Click on the link and then click on Register under Online application.
- Now the Mukhyamantri Sarur Swarojgar Yojana online registration for 2022 will open on the display screen.
- You will have to make your account on the website. For that enter all the necessary data like identify, email ID, Aadhar card, mobile number, district, city, pin code, mobile number, PAN card number.
- After coming into all the data applicants can login in the scheme. To login, you will have to enter your Email ID and password.
- Migrants from other districts of Uttarakhand can also apply for the scheme, they will get approval from involved authorities and their registration form will be forwarded to banks for subsidy.
Loans and financial advantages of the scheme
- To promote the scheme and employment in the space, loans will be supplied to chosen beneficiaries at 8% rate of interest.
- 70% of complete cost of the photo voltaic plant will be acquired through cooperative banks in the form of mortgage.
- The remaining 30% will be borne by the beneficiary as margin cash.
- Grants, subsidy, and advantages will be loved by beneficiaries of Mukhyamantri Sarur Swarojgar Yojana.
- The mortgage supplied by state cooperative financial institution will be for the period of 15 years.
- Grant will be given to the beneficiary who desires to set up solar energy plant on his personal expense or desires to avail mortgage from nationalized financial institution.
Contact details of UREDA district places of work and officers
In Dehradun, Mr. Vijay Singh Rawat (senior officer) from Kargi Grant PO Banjarawala, Dehradun. Mobile number 9412077205.
In Haridwar, Mr. Ajay Kumar (Senior officer) from Vikas Bhawan Roshanabad. Mobile number 9412364903.
In Pauri, Mr. Shiv Singh Mehra (Project supervisor) from Vikas Bhawan, Paur. Mobile number 9411157890.
In Tehri, Ms. Vandana (senior officer) from 107, Vikas Bhawan, Uttarkashi. Mobile number 9412864765.