Aadhar CardA unique number is issued by UIDAI to confirm the identity of every citizen residing in India. Aadhar card is an important doc to confirm the identity of the individual under digitization. In as we speak’s period, it is not doable to do any type of work through Aadhar card. Aadhar card is required for doing any work. In such a scenario, it is mandatory for all citizens to have an Aadhar card. Today we will inform you without documents and address proof. How to make Aadhaar Card We are going to share the data associated to how to apply.
Under the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), biometric unique identity cards are offered to all citizens of the nation. According to the latest information available in the UIDAI portal, so far about 123 crore individuals of the nation have been Aadhar Card as Documents Proof has been issued. Now another facility has been offered to the citizens through uidai to make aadhar card. According to this process, now all those citizens who do not have legitimate documents can also get Aadhar card made. Now citizens do not have to fear about applying for Aadhaar due to non-availability of legitimate documents proof for making Aadhar card. Citizens can also get their Aadhar card made through the head of the household.
Make aadhar card like this without documents, address proof
If you need to apply for Aadhar Card and you do not have any legitimate address documents to apply, then you can apply for Aadhar Card without any documents with the help of Introducer Authorized by UIDAI. The procedure to apply is shared below.
- To apply for Aadhaar, visit your nearest Aadhaar center.
- Get the form from the center for enrollment.
- Fill the Aadhaar Enrollment/Correction Form.
- Get the form authenticated by the introducer.
- Which has been recognized and notified by the Registrar or Aadhar Regional Office.
- After that submit the form to Aadhar Executive.
- Now give your biometric information, fingerprints, iris scan and photograph.
- After this the acknowledgment slip will be generated.
- On the foundation of the enrollment number present in it, you can check the standing of Aadhaar.
- After this, Aadhar card will be despatched to you through submit at the following address given by you within 3 months.