e Shramik Card: In order to profit the employees related with the unorganized sector of the state, the Government of Uttar Pradesh has supplied the facility of registration for labor card on the e-shram portal. Through which the Yogi government every month to provide financial help to the labor card holders registered on the e-shram portal. 500 rupees is offering help of Rs.e Shramik Card) has not been registered on the portal, that is its official website eshram.gov.in But you can complete your registration process.
e Shramik Card
Lakhs of employees are registering for e-shramik card to get the profit of e-shramik card, for which the major objective of the state government through this scheme. two crore employees has been positioned to profit. Government every month to the employees of the state registered on the E-Shramik portal 500 rupees on a two-month foundation as an assist to 1000 rupees The quantity will be transferred to their checking account.
(*90*) this portal, along with the employees of all the unorganized sectors of the state, those farmers who do not have their personal agricultural land for cultivation and work as laborers in the fields of others, that too by registering on the portal. Workers will be in a position to get the card scheme.
Benefits of e Shramik Card
All the employees of the state who would have been registered on the e-shramik portal, they would be released the profit of the help quantity of Rs 1000 given by the government every two months. They will be issued labor cards so that they will be in a position to get employment in their state or any other state in labor schemes run by the central and state governments. For this, all the eligible employees who need to register on the portal will have to complete the process of registration on the portal, aside from this they can also contact on its toll free number 14434 for registration.
How to register for e-Shramik card
For e-Shramik card registration, applicants will be in a position to get themselves registered by studying the process mentioned here.
- First applicant for e-Shram official website of the portal eshram.gov.in Visit on
- Now on the house page you will have to self-register Register on e-shram You have to click on the link.
- Now in the new page you mobile number linked with aadhar by coming into the captcha code Send OTP Click on the possibility.
- After that in the next page you will see the info which you Accept Will have to do
- Now the registration form will appear on your display.
- here you have your Personal, Residential, Educational Qualification and many others. info has to be crammed.
- Now after filling all the info, you save You have to click on the button.
- In this means your registration process will be accomplished.
Also read :-