The Finance Minister of Kerala State has launched a three way partnership amongst Kerala State Financial Enterprises and the Kudumbasree agency. In addition, the foremost goal behind this three way partnership has to provide free laptops as per Kerala KSFE Laptop Scheme 2022. Laptops have to gives to college students whose household is financially weak. So college students can apply under this scheme for taking advantages.
Kerala KSFE Laptop Scheme 2022
Before this scheme, the micro chitty scheme of Rs 15,000 has been dealt with at the KSFE for the Kudumbasree. And the Chief Minister of Kerala State Shree. Pinarayi Vijayan. has also introduced a new Yojana. The scheme has been named KSFE Kudumbasree Vidyashree Yojana. In that Program also laptops have to provide to needy college students with the help of KSFE. A free laptop computer will also help college students to research well.
However, only those college students who can apply under this scheme have passed their 12th board exam. Also, the scholar should research in Government institutes or government-aided institutes. So, this is time for applying through this scheme and get free laptops. For the online application process, applicants need to download official announcement documents offered by government officers.
Kerala Free Laptop Scheme 2022
Today we have writing this article to provide all the associated info to our mates firstly. So readers, if you also need to register your self under the scheme, you need to follow some directions for registration. We also share details about the eligibility under the program, its key features, and what doc you need at the time of registration.
Due to the Covid19 pandemic course and coaching offered to college students has been given, with the help of online mode. And also some college students do not have laptops or smartphones. Because of the financial condition of scholar households, they cannot have these devices. But now Kerala Government has come forward with this useful scheme for college students.
Kerala Laptop Scheme for Students
The goal of the Kerala KSFE Kudumashree Vidyashree Scheme apply
- Firstly, Kerala KSFE Free Laptop Scheme 2022 began for financially weak households college students of the state.
- Secondly, this plan has a microfinance system under which funds have been offering to college students for buying a laptop computer.
- Most importantly, the goal has to make schooling available and effective for the college students through online mode.
- The Kerala Government has also planning to provide free web to financially weak households for their little one schooling.
- In addition, about 40 lakh, Kudumbasree employees can register in the scheme.
- Near about 2.65 lakh college students have also taken benefit of the scheme.
- At first, college students need to pay Rs 500 as installment cash to the involved department. After that, the department gives their laptop computer.
- At last, the government has began this scheme with an easy installment coverage.
|Name of the scheme||Kerala KSFE Laptop Scheme 2022|
|Or KSFE Vidyasree Scheme 2022|
|Launched by||Dr. TM Thomas Issac|
|Work under||The Government of Kerala State|
|Its profit||To provide free laptops with the help of the scheme.|
|Main goal||To introduce schooling through know-how|
|Beneficiaries||Students from Kerala state|
Kudumashree Vidyashree Apply Online
Although, this scheme began last year. And this year, college students can also take profit from having free laptops. As a result, many college students have to be a part of with the help of the online registration procedure. For becoming a member of the scheme, college students have to pay Rs 500 for three months as a mortgage quantity to the KSFE. After that only, they can have laptop computer free in the scheme. This quantity of mortgage is very minimal.
|Specification of Free Laptop given in the scheme|
|Name of Brand||HP|
|Name of the System||ELCOT PC|
|Processor||Intel Pentium Dual Core Processor|
|Size of the display screen||14 Inch|
|Type of System||x86|
|RAM||2 GB DD R3 SD RAM|
|Speed||1066 MHz Speed|
|Market Price of Laptop||25,000 Rupees|
|ROM/Hard Disk||Minimum 160 GB to 320 GB Maximum|
|Inbuilt Software||Microsoft Office|
However, heaps of college students applying to this scheme, however only meritorious college students will get the advantages. The clever college students who secured good marks in the 12th board examinations will become beneficiaries. Also, Schedule Castes (SC), Schedule Tribe (ST), and Other Backward Classes (OBC) have been contemplating in the scheme. Though, this scheme will promote studying amongst college students. Applicants need to register themselves first.
Kerala Laptop Scheme Apply online
Kerala KSFE Free Laptop Scheme Eligibility Criteria :
- First applicant wants to be a everlasting residence from Kerala state.
- Secondly, applicants’ household general income should lie under the BPL category.
- Thirdly the scholar wants to safe 80% marks at least in the 12th board exams.
- As a result applicant’s household income should not be more than 2.5 lakh per annum.
- Also, for applying under the scheme, a scholar should clear the 12th exam with flying numbers.
- If the college students studied in Medical or Engineering programs, then also they can apply.
- In addition, the scheme gives advantages to SC, ST, and OBC category college students too.
Document List for Scheme :
- Aadhar Card
- Also, Identity Card
- Residential Proof
- Marks Sheet of Previous Class
- In addition, a domicile certificate
- mobile number
- Also Email Id
- passport measurement photo
Kerala Laptop Scheme Online Application in Malayalam
Steps to apply for Kerala KSFE Vidyashree Scheme 2022 Application form :
- At first, candidates have to visit the Official Website Link of Kerala KSFE Laptop Scheme 2022.
- After that, the candidate can see the homepage of the official link.
- Then on the homepage login possibility has been given. So click on that.
- After that, a new page seems in front of you with the title login page.
- Then you need to enter your details and click on submit button.
- Now you are login at the official website.
- So you need to click on the Registration link. Then registration form will come before you.
- After that enter, all the details requested here. And upload all the documents also.
- Select your school or college title.
- At last, click on submit button to complete the registration process.
Once your application process has been complete, then you will get a reference number for the submission of the application. Through that reference number, you can check the application standing additional. In case you have any queries associated to the scheme, then contact the official number given.
Kudumbashree Vidyashree Scheme helpline number: 0471-2561200 or 91-471-2554714