Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2022 | Kedndriya Vidyalaya Admission Form Online | Kendriya Vidyalaya Online Application 2022 Class 1 -11 | KVS online admission form
Online Admission Form for Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 1 Notifications and tips have been issued by Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan, you can check by visiting the official website of Kendriya Vidyalaya. Instructions associated to admission will be given in the notifications and tips, every year some changes are made in them, through which youngsters will be ready to take admission. In the Kendra Vidyalaya 15% SC and 7.5% seats are pre-reserved for ST youngsters. The application process has began from 28 February 2022 and the admission process will finish on 21 March 2022. Students who need to take in class 11, they will be ready to fill the application form only after the declaration of their class 10 board result. KV Admission 2022 Admission form for class 1 to class 11 will be issued soon by Kendra Vidyalaya Sangathan, applicants can fill the online form through both offline and online mode. Through the KVS official portal, mother and father can download the admission form for their youngsters, to fill the application form, you have to visit the official website kvsangathan.nic.in.
Information associated to this such as: Kendra Vidyalaya application eligibility, what will be the required documents, Kendra Vidyalaya Admission Registration Form You must read this article until the finish to know the process of filling, KVS online admission form login process, admission age criteria, reserve seat and many others.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2022
As you know, Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan is a very outstanding group, there are whole 1245 KV faculties in the nation and 3 faculties overseas. It is a particular system of Central Government Schools under the Ministry of Human Resource Development. Through which youngsters can take admission in the Kendra Vidyalaya. The admission process for all the courses is carried out individually. Whenever its admission process is accomplished, after that the record of chosen youngsters will be released. If once the date of admission is over, then no admit card will be accepted after that.
|group title||Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2022|
|class||1 to 11|
|language||Hindi and English|
|registration date||28 February 2022|
|Form Filling Last Date||April 13|
KVS online admission form eligibility
If you also need to take admission in Kendriya Vidyalayas, then you have to know its eligibility according to the given directions, after which you can easily enroll by filling the application form.
- Under this, youngsters of foreign citizens and Indian youngsters can get schooling.
- Students of class 2 and 11 can take direct admission.
- If you need to take admission in class tenth and 12th, then it is very important for you to pass 55% in the class before that.
- The pupil must have passed class 9 examination with a 6.5 CGPA.
- Students can take admission for class 11 only when their tenth result will be declared.
- Students learning from CBSE board are eligible.
Who can apply for KVS Admission
The youngsters of these individuals are given first precedence for taking admission in Kendriya Vidyalayas:
- Let us inform you that the first admission for the central faculties is given to those youngsters whose mother and father are central government workers, have retired from the military, are EX-SERVICEMN, or those who are the youngsters of the workers residing overseas, they are chosen first. is
- Those workers who are working in excessive organizations (establishments) in the nation are also given first choice.
- People from overseas residing in the nation who will be here for government work and youngsters whose mother and father will be working in state government places of work.
- Fourth precedence is given to Single Girl Child Quota (i.e. admission is according to category from class 2 to 8, if seat is vacant then lottery system is used in every category which includes single lady baby quota for class 6. Has been done)
- The worker which is given to the youngsters of personal and self employed individuals.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission dates
|Notification launch date||24 February 2022|
|Online Registration for Class-I||28 February 2022|
|Last date for registration for class 1||13 April 2022|
|Admission List for Class-I||25 April 2022|
|Registration for Class-II and Other Classes (Except Class-XI)||8 April to 16 April 2022|
|Display of record for class-II and onwards||21 April 2022|
|Admission in class-II and onwards||22 April to 28 April 2022|
|Last Date of Admission (Except XI)||30 June 2022|
|For KV Student Only: Registration for Class-XI||1 week after the declaration of class 10 board result|
|For KV Student Only: Declaration of Selection List and Admission for Class-XI||Within 2 weeks from the declaration of class tenth board result|
|For Non KV college students: Registration, Admission in class 11||Only if the seat stays vacant after the admission of KV college students in class 11|
|Last Date for Admission in Class-XI||30 days after the launch of CBSE tenth Result|
(*15*)Documents required for Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission
It is very important for the applicant to have the documents to apply, the documents for taking admission are as follows:
- having everlasting residence certificate
- Aadhar Card
- driving license
- age certificate mandatory
- Disability Certificate (Which baby is disabled)
- Birth certificate of the baby issued by the approved authority for the baby taking admission in class 1
- Retirement certificate of the mother and father who are related with the military
- Caste certificate for SC/ST, backward class youngsters
- Certificate of connection of college students whose mother and father are working in KV group is mandatory
KV Admission Reserve Seats
|ST (Scheduled Tribe)- 7.5%||SC (Scheduled caste)- 15%|
|Poor household college students 25%||Disabled students- 3%|
(*13*)Kendriya Vidyalaya Registration Form Filling Process
We are going to inform you the process of filling KVS online admission form through which college students can apply for admission:
- you first KV Organization Of official website on to go.
- After which a dwelling page like this will appear in front of you.
- Applicants on dwelling page new registration Click on the possibility.
- Now you on the new page Instructables Click on the possibility.
- now you again to directions Click on Options.
- given to you on the new page directions Have to read fastidiously.
- now you proceed Click on the possibility.
- on your new page New Registration The form will open, here you have to fill all the info.
- anymore register Click on it, after which you will get OTP (One Time Password) on your registered mobile.
- Now OTP Fill in the given field.
- You can also print the registration form for which you can print Click on the possibility.
- Here your registration process will be accomplished.
Let us inform you that there will be offline registration of courses above class 2. Those college students who will pass in the tenth examination can register for class eleventh after 10 days of the result declaration. Whenever the application form will be crammed for admission, you can fill your form through online medium by following these steps.
Login Process to fill KV Application Form
- You can login to the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan official website Go to
- after which in front of you like this dwelling page Will be seen.(*3*)
- you on the dwelling page login An possibility will appear which you click on.
- to login Enter login code, date of birth of the survivor, mobile number, captcha code and click on login.
- now in front of you Application Form Will open
- Fill all the info requested here fastidiously.
- Now submit application Click on
- After clicking on the submit possibility, fill the OTP acquired in your mobile and VERIFY OTP Click on
- Now take a print out of your application form which will be helpful for your future.
If the last date of registration occurs to be any vacation, then the next day will be legitimate for filling the application form.
How to check KV Admission 2022 Merit List?
- To check the benefit record first you have to official website on to go.
- You check on the dwelling page Application Status Click on the possibility.
- now you personal Login code, date of birth, mobile number, and captcha code by filling SIGN IN To do.
- After which college students will be ready to check their admission standing through online medium.
KV Admission Fee Structure
|1.||Kendra Vidyalaya Admission Fee||25 rupees|
|2.||re-admission fee||100 rupees|
|1.||Class 9(Boys)||200 rupees|
|2,||Boys of Class 11, 12 (Commerce & Human Stream)||300 rupees|
|3.||class 11, 12||400 rupees|
|1.||Class 3 (Computer)||100 rupees|
|2.||Computer Science(Elective Subject)+2||150 rupees|
|3.||School Development Fund until class 1-12||500 rupees|
Kendra Vidyalaya Admission Age Criteria
The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Board has set the age limit for taking admission in KV. The age of the baby taking admission in class 1 for schooling should be up to 5 years as on thirty first March.
|class 1 age for 6 years from 8 years should be|
|class 2 age for 6 years from 8 years should be|
|Class 3 For 7 years from 9 years should be|
|class 4 age for 8 years from 10 years should be|
|class 5 age of 9 years from 11 years should be|
|class 6 age of 10 years from 12 years should be|
|class 7 age for 11 years from 13 years should be|
|class 8 age for 12 years from 14 years previous should be|
|class 9 age for 13 years from 15 years should be|
|class 10 age for 11 years from 16 years should be|
|class 11 for any set age limit not done|
|class 12 for any set age limit not done|
KV Admission 2022 Question/Answer
To take admission in class 1, the age of the baby must be between 5 years to 7 years, then only he can apply for it.
Children who must have secured 60% marks in all topics from Human stream and 55% marks in commerce stream.
The registration form for class 1 to be crammed is twenty eighth February 2022 and for class 2 the types will be crammed from eighth April.
Admission is done according to the choice for youngsters from class 1 to 8, for class 9 the entrance test is carried out and admission is obtained only after the benefit record and 10 boards to take admission in class 11 Waiting until the result is declared.
The seats reserved for SC/ST/PWD/ and poor household college students are as follows:
SC- 15%, ST-7.5%, Disabled- 3%, Students from poor family-25%
You can do the registration through both online and offline mode.
If you have not been ready to fill the KV Admission Application Form, then the notification of vacant seats can be issued by the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan in the month of May or June, then you can apply.
No, there is no payment fee to be paid whereas filling the Kendriya Vidyalaya application form, you can fill the application form from offline or through online medium by visiting the official website.
To pass the class 9 entrance exam, 33% for general category and 25% for SC/ST/OBC category college students will be required.
If you need to know any type of info associated to admission, then you can contact us on the helpline number given by us and ask your questions and you can also go to the official website and contact any officer by clicking on the contact possibility. can
|E-mail tackle||[email protected]|
|Know||Kendra Vidyalaya Sangathan
18 Industrial Sahid Jeet Singh Marg
To get solutions of questions associated to Kendriya Vidyalaya Online Application 2022 Class 1 -11, ask us in the remark field below.