Jnanabhumi Scholarship 2022 | Andhra Pradesh Jnanabhumi Portal Apply Online | Jnanabhumi Scholarship Renewal and Status
Andhra Pradesh Government gives a massive number of scholarships for the welfare of the poor and meritorious college students of the state. Jnanbhumi is an important platform that makes entry to these beneficiary schemes easy for every eligible scholar of the state. Through Jnanabhumi Scholarship, eligible college students get financial help so that they can proceed their research and can excel in their lecturers. In this article, you will discover essential data about all the AP scholarships offered under the Jnanabhumi Scholarship portal. While going through the portal, you are going to see details about Jnanabhumi scholarship varieties, eligibility, documents required, the application process, renewal, standing and so on.
Jnanabhumi is mainly an online platform for the clean implementation of all the scholarship schemes launched by the Government of Andhra Pradesh. The portal ensures the clear implementation of scholarships and other education-based actions in the state.
|Category:||AP Govt Scheme|
|Concerned Authority||Andhra Pradesh State Minorities Finance Corporation Ltd. (APSMFC), Govt. of Andhra Pradesh|
|Launch date||May 2017|
|Scholarships Offered||Post Matric and Pre-Matric|
|Beneficiary||Students of the state|
Objectives of Jnanabhumi Scholarship
- Single portal for disbursement of various scholarships to all the college students coming form various communities
- To ensure equal opportunities of training for all in the state.
- Ensure well timed disbursement of scholarship profit to beneficiaries.
- To promote elevated accountability and transparency in the disbursement process.
- To act an epicentre of training and welfare system of the state and to the complete actions of scholar lifecycle.
Types of Jnanabhumi Scholarships
Two fundamental scholarships in India are also supplied in other states. Similarly, these two scholarships are also supplied in Andhra Pradesh through the Jnanabhumi Portal. These Scholarships include-
The pre-Matric scholarship is offered by the Government to support the kids of the SC/ST/Disabled category learning in class V- X. Under this scheme, financial support from the government is offered to the dad and mom of these college students so that dropout charges can be minimized and their participation in training can be enhanced.
This scheme is meant for all the college students of aforesaid classes enrolled in various faculties run by the Govt and totally different native our bodies.
- Post Matric Scholarship
Another scholarship is post-matric scholarship. As the title suggests it is disbursed to the college students who have accomplished excessive school and are in higher secondary for pursuing higher research in the state.
It is supplied under two additional classes viz.-
, Jagananna Vidya Deevena– Under this a full reimbursement to all the eligible college students is offered. The complete school/college fee is deposited at the account of the respective college on the behalf of the scholar.
, Jagananna Vasathi Deevena- Under this scheme, an quantity of Rs.10000/-, Rs.15000/- and Rs.20000/- will be offered to college students pursuing ITI, Polytechnic and other diploma applications respectively. The profit will be disbursed to the checking account of the mom of the beneficiary scholar. In case of the demise of the mom, it will be transferred to the guardian of the scholar.
Eligibility for Jnanabhumi Scholarship
Eligibility is a vital issue that must be checked before going to apply for any scheme or scholarship. Only eligible college students can submit purposes for Jnanabhumi Scholarship. Eligibility criteria vary for both Pre-Matric and Post-Matric scholarship.
Check the eligibility details of both the scholarships given below-
- Students belonging to SC/ST/Disabled/BC Category are eligible to apply.
- The annual household income of the household should not be more than 2 lakhs
- SC/ST and Disability category college students can apply for only 5th to 10th class.
- Backward Class college students are eligible only for 9th and 10th,
Who is eligible?
- All the college students who are enrolled in ITI, Polytechnic, Degree or above program in any of the recognized govt./ govt. aided or non-public college.
- All the day students, college students enrolled in DAH (Dept. Attached hostels) and in CAH (College Attached Hostels) are eligible to apply.
- Students must have 75% attendance in mixture.
- Annual household income should be equal to much less than 2.5 lakhs.
- Family of beneficiary should personal a complete touchdown holding of more than 10 acres.
- No member of the family of the scholar should be a income tax payee
- No member in the beneficiary household should personal a four-wheeler besides Auto/tractor/Taxi.
- A household without any property or property much less than in an space of 1500 sqr ft. in city space an apply.
- No member in the household should be worker in any of the govt. service.
Who is not eligible?
- Students of Private or deemed universities are not eligible
- Any scholar who is admitted under sports activities or administration quota
- Students who have opted for distance training or correspondence programs are ineligible
Candidates are required to submit the following documents at the of application for the Jnanabhumi Scholarship-
- School certificate/marksheets of the qualifying exam
- Income Certificate issued by competent authority
- Bonafide Certificate
- Photocopy of Bank pass e-book
- Proof of residence
- Aadhaar card/ Identity proof
- Caste certificate/ Minority Community Declaration
Application procedure for Jnanabhumi Scholarship
Check the application process for both Pre-Matric and Post Matric Jnanabhumi Scheme shared here in this section below-
Pre-Matric Scholarship Application Process
- For recent application visit the official portal of Jnanabhumi.
- Click on “Pre-Matric Scholarship” possibility on the homepage.
- Select “How to apply” tab.
- Read all the necessary directions.
- Click on the application link given there.
- Fill the application form by offering all the accurate details.
- Upload the required documents in prescribed format.
- Submit the application form.
- Application ID will be generated. Keep this id protected for additional references.
- After application submission, application form will be verified and accepted by the involved revered Hostel Welfare Officer (HWO)
- After affirmation from the officer, scholarship will be sanctioned.
Post-Matric Scholarship Application Process
- Visit the official portal of Jnanabhumi.
- Click on “Post-Matric Scholarship” possibility.
- Go to “How to Apply” section.
- (*5*) by clicking the respective link. Application form can also be collected from involved school/ college.
- Fill the application form appropriately and submit it to the principal of the college.
- Application form will be verified by the principal and submitted through Jnanabhumi portal.
- After profitable submission a affirmation message will be despatched to the scholar.
- Now, college students have to visit MeeSeva portal. Using application id and Aadhaar they need to open the application form.
- Students have to confirm the details and have to provide their biometric authentication.
- Finally, the application will be submitted.
Jananbhumi Scholarship Application Renewal
Those who are already availing Jnanbhumi scholarship have to renew the scholarship every year. The renewal process for both the scholarships is similar to it for recent purposes.
For Post-Matric Renewal Applications-
- Visit the principal of the involved school/college.
- Principal will replace the details of the current year. After submission of details, scholar will obtain a affirmation message.
- Students have to check the details and have to provide biometric authentication.
For Pre-Matric Renewal Applications-
- Click on Renewal registration form.
- Enter application no. and Aadhaar no of earlier year.
- Student’s details will appear, they can make changes if required.
- Submit renewal application
- Application will be confirmed by the HWO and will be forwarded to DWO.
- After affirmation from DWO, scholarship will be sanctioned.
How to check Jnanabhumi Scholarship Application Status?
After profitable submission of the application form, college students can also monitor their application standing through the portal. They can take help from the easy process given as under-
- Start by clicking on Application Status link given below under the fast link section.
- Application standing search page will open.
- Enter Application Id and click on Get Application Status button.
- Application standing will open.
- Check the details.
For any sort of support associated to the Jnanabhumi Scholarship, college students can contact at-
Toll-Free No.- 1902
Email- [email protected]
Through the Jnanabhumi scholarship portal, college students can avail pre-matric and post-matric scholarships.
Yes, 75% attendance of college students is a must to avail the scholarship.
It is allotted to SC, ST, Backward Classes, EBC, Kapu, Differently-Abled, and Minorities communities of the state.
Yes, college students who are already availing of the profit have to fill renewal application form every year. The renewal application process is mentioned above in this article.