Jai Bhim Chief Minister Pratibha Vikas Yojana Registration | Delhi SC/ST Free Coaching Scheme | SC/ST Free Coaching | Chief Minister Pratibha Vikas Yojana Form
Even at present, there are many such college students in the nation who have to go away their research in the center regardless of having expertise due to financial constraints. Keeping this in thoughts, the Delhi Government will provide financial help in the form of scholarship to prepare for the aggressive examinations. So that he can do additional research. Not only this, the government will also take care that high quality schooling can be supplied to them for their preparation. It is the effort of the government that due to economic causes, there should be no scarcity of opportunities for the gifted college students to transfer forward. For this the Delhi Government Jai Bhim Chief Minister Pratibha Vikas Yojana has been initiated.
Today through this article we will inform you Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana Will inform about You will get data about who can apply for this scheme, eligibility circumstances, documents required for application, how to do Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Yojana Online Registration and many others. through this article. You can read this article fully to know.
Jai Bhim Chief Minister Pratibha Vikas Yojana 2022 (SC/ST Free Coaching)
Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana Scholarship will be supplied to all the economically weaker section college students of Delhi to prepare for aggressive examinations. All the gifted college students will be benefited under this scheme. Let us inform you that this scheme was began by the Delhi Government earlier only for the college students of SC and ST category however now it has been decided to give its profit to the economically weaker college students of all sections. In this, in addition to the charges for teaching, financial help of Rs 2500 will be given in the form of stipend.
Please observe that it will be necessary for all the college students who will be benefited under this scheme to visit the teaching center every day and take courses. If a pupil does not go to teaching for more than 15 days without any legitimate cause, then he will lose the eligibility of this scheme. Explain that under this scheme, UPSC, Banking, SSC and other such important teaching will be supplied to undergraduate and postgraduate college students.
Highlights of Jai Bheem Mukhyamntri Pratibha Vikas Yojna
|scheme identify||Jai Bhim Chief Minister Pratibha Vikas Yojana 2022|
|Name of UT/State||Delhi|
|Relevant departments||Department of Social Justice and Empowerment|
|class||State Government Scheme – Scholarship Scheme|
|Benefit||free teaching for aggressive exams|
|beneficiary||college students preparing for aggressive exams|
|Objective||Free facility to economically weak college students to prepare for aggressive exams|
Important information associated to Jai Bhim Chief Minister Pratibha Vikas Yojana, know here
- The applicant will get the profit of this scheme (Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana) only 2 occasions.
- For the second time only 50% of the cost of teaching will be borne by the government.
- Chief Minister Jai Bhim Pratibha Vikas Yojana 2022 The annual household income of the applicant should not exceed Rs.6 lakh.
- Let us inform that in addition to free teaching, college students will also be given a stipend of Rs 2500. So that they get financial help to meet the fundamental wants for teaching.
Fee quantity to be obtained in Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana
Next, through the desk, we are telling you about the quantity you will get for free teaching of various programs. Please observe that in addition to the free teaching for these exams, all eligible college students will be given Rs 2500 under this scheme.
|Civil Services / State Civil Services (Preliminary Examination)||Rs 1.5 lakh (minimum 5 months)|
|Civil Services / State Civil Services (Main Examination)||Rs 1.5 lakh (minimum 4 months)|
|Admission to Engineering, Medical programs||Rs 1 lakh (at least 4 months)|
|Bank PO and Related Exams||50,000 (minimum 4 months)|
|SSC Exams||Rs 25,000 (minimum 4 months)|
(*5*)Jai Bhim Chief Minister Pratibha Vikas Yojana 2022 Here are the eligibility circumstances
- Students applying in Delhi Chief Minister Free Scholarship Scheme will be from SC / ST / OBC / EWS category.
- All applicants must be everlasting residents of Delhi.
- Applicant must have done tenth 12th from recognized school of Delhi.
- If the applicant’s household’s affordable income from all sources is Rs 2 lakh or much less, then the government will bear the full cost of teaching.
- If the whole income of the applicant is between Rs 2 lakh to Rs 6 lakh, then the government will bear 75% of the expenditure by the government.
- If a pupil applies for the second time in this scheme, then he will get only 50% of the expenditure from the government. While the relaxation of the bills will have to be borne by him.
(*90*) for Coaching Center:
- The teaching institute must be registered under the Societies Registration Act 1860 / or the Companies Act 2013, only then will be eligible to provide advantages under this scheme.
- The course must have at least 100 college students and the teaching should be lively for the last 3 years.
- The teaching institute is required to have a prescribed infrastructure.
- It is necessary for a teaching institute that he should have 3 years of expertise.
Documents required in Chief Minister’s Free Scholarship Scheme
You may need these documents whereas registering under Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana.
- everlasting residence certificate
- applicant’s aadhar card
- tenth 12th marksheet
- caste certificate
- income certificate
- Ration card
- passport dimension photo
- checking account details
How to register in Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana
If you also need to take benefit of Jai Bhim Chief Minister Pratibha Vikas Yojana and need to get scholarship under this, then you will have to get registered in the scheme. Jai Bhim Chief Minister Pratibha Vikas Yojana Registration To get it done, you can undertake any one methodology, both offline and online. Let’s know how-
Registration in offline mode
If you need to register in offline mode then you have to go to the respective teaching institute for the same. Please observe that some teaching institutes have been registered under this scheme through which college students can do teaching for free.
- For this, all the college students will first have to select one of the teaching institutes chosen by the government under this scheme.
- Now college students will have to take the registration form by visiting the respective teaching institutes.
- Fill all the data requested in it like – Name, Address, Date of Birth, Course Name and many others.
- Also connect all the necessary documents with the application form.
- Now Jai Bhim Chief Minister Pratibha Vikas Yojana Registration Form Submit it there in the workplace.
- In this approach the process of offline registration in your scheme will be accomplished.
- First of all visit you official website Delhi Govt Portal will go on.
- to you now Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana registration form You have to click on the link.
- After this you download the form and take a print out of it.
- Fill all the data requested in the registration form and connect all the necessary documents along with it.
- Now submit it to the workplace of the teaching center of your alternative registered under the scheme.
- this approach you Jai Bhim Chief Minister Pratibha Vikas Yojana You can register your self under
Question and Answer associated to Jai Bhim Chief Minister Pratibha Vikas Yojana
Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana is one such scholarship scheme which has been made available for all the certified college students who need to do teaching for aggressive exams.
Through this scheme all those college students will get profit who are unable to complete their research due to financial constraints. For data, allow us to inform you that earlier only the college students of SC, ST and OBC category were to be benefited in this scheme however now it has been opened for college students of all courses.
For this you have to go to the official website under the scheme. After that you have to click on the link of the respective scheme and you can easily see after clicking on the given link of the checklist of teaching institutes.
If you need to apply in this scheme then you have to fulfill these eligibility circumstances. Firstly, the applicant should be a everlasting resident of Delhi. The whole income of the household should not exceed Rs.6 lakhs. Read our article for more details.
Through this article we have supplied you Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana Efforts have been made to give all necessary data concerning Hope you discover this data helpful. If you have any question concerning this then you can ask in the below remark field. Apart from this, you can also contact on the helpline number and email id given below.
Office Address: B-BLOCK 2nd FLOOR, VIKAS BHAWAN, IP ESTATE NEW DELHI (110-002)
Helpline Number: (011) 2337-9511
Official Email ID: [email protected]