The state government of Andhra Pradesh has launched a new scheme called Jagananna Thodu Scheme to profit the avenue distributors in their areas. This article will comprise all the data concerning the eligibility criteria, application procedure, advantages, documents required, and features of the scheme. The scheme will be very useful for avenue distributors in their respective areas.
Jagananna Thodu Scheme 2022
To have more data about the scheme and step-to-step application procedure, read the article until the finish. More about the scheme – One of the finest schemes launched by the Andhra Pradesh government is Jagananna Thodu Scheme, This scheme will profit various avenue distributors in the state. The scheme was launched by the Chief Minister of state, Jagan Mohan Reddy.
Under this scheme, the state government will provide financial help to avenue distributors in the form of working capital of Rs. 10,000. Due to COVID-19, many avenue distributors have suffered a lot and enterprise has not been excellent in the space, subsequently the scheme is the need of the hour and will uplift the enterprise and livelihood of the distributors.
YSR Thodu Scheme Application Form 2022
The financial help is given as a mortgage to the distributors so that they can have a good life. The scheme will be applied by the authorities involved of Andhra Pradesh state government. The scheme was launched on 25th November 2020 to provide interest-free loans to the avenue distributors of the state. The budget of the scheme is set at 1000 crores which will be credited in the financial institution accounts of the beneficiaries.
Jagananna Thodu Scheme was launched on twenty fifth November 2020 by Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy. The beneficiaries of the Jagananna Thodu Scheme are avenue distributors. The primary thought behind the scheme is to provide an interest-free mortgage of Rs.10,000 to the avenue distributors of the state.
Jagananna Thodu Scheme Online Apply
- The working capital mortgage of Rs. 10,000 will help to enhance the commonplace of residing of the distributors and they can lead a better life.
- The mortgage quantity will be credited in the checking account of the beneficiary through direct financial institution switch.
- The state government has launched a separate portal for the scheme. The beneficiaries of the scheme will be given QR code ID cards which will allow the involved authorities to monitor the scheme.
- The scheme will be monitored by SERP and MEPMA.
- According to a survey, round 9 lakh’ beneficiaries have been recognized under the scheme.
- More than 300 crores were released under the second part of the scheme.
- Around 5 hundred crores were released under part one of the scheme.
|Scheme||Jagananna Thodu Scheme|
|Under||State Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Introduced by||Hon’ble CM Jagan Mohan Reddy Ji|
|Registration||Jagananna Thodu Online Registration 2022|
|Official portal||Official portal|
|Status||YSR Thodu Scheme Application Status|
Jagananna Thodu Online Registration
The second part of the scheme
Jagananna Thodu Scheme has been launched by the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh for the profit of avenue distributors. Under this scheme, the state government will provide Rs.10,000 interest-free loans to the avenue distributors.
The latest replace in the scheme
Under the latest replace of the Jagananna Thodu Scheme, the state government will provide ID cards to the beneficiaries of the scheme. Beneficiaries of the scheme will obtain an interest-free mortgage of Rs.10,000. The latest replace of the scheme was launched in 2020. The beneficiaries of the scheme will not have to pay the curiosity on the mortgage offered to them. The identity cards offered to the beneficiaries will be linked to the financial institution accounts of the beneficiaries. The actions of the beneficiaries will be monitored. In 2020, round 20 lakh purposes were obtained by the state government by individuals for the scheme.
The goal of the scheme
The primary goal of the scheme is to provide financial help to the avenue distributors of the state. The beneficiaries of the scheme are the individuals who are under avenue distributors (Protection of livelihood and regulation of avenue merchandising) act 2014. With the help of this scheme, many avenue distributors who have lost their livelihood due to Covid-19 can now restore that through this mortgage.
The interest-free mortgage can also help the distributors to develop their enterprise.
Jagananna Rs 10000 Loan Scheme
Eligibility criteria of the scheme
The eligibility criteria as laid down by the involved authorities of the scheme are as under-
- The beneficiaries of the scheme are- greens, fruits, fast meals, tea, pakoras, bread, eggs, textile, artisan merchandise, stationery distributors.
- Barbershops, cobblers, pan outlets, laundry service sellers can also apply for the scheme as they are also included as distributors in the scheme.
- The minimum age of the applicant should be 18 years.
- The income of the vendor in rural areas should be Rs. 10,000 and Rs. 12000 in city areas.
- People who carry merchandise and promote them are also eligible to apply for the scheme.
- People who promote groceries on cycle or at the footpath, have carts on the streets, and promote greens or fruits on the footpath or on a bicycle are also eligible for the scheme.
- To apply for the scheme, the applicant should be a everlasting resident of Andhra Pradesh state.
- People who are promoting merchandise on bicycles or on footpaths are also eligible for the scheme.
- People who promote tiffin bins at the roadside or promote merchandise in baskets are also eligible for the scheme.
Documents required under the scheme
Documents required under the scheme are as under-
- aadhar card
- Voter ID card
- Bank passbook and checking account
- residential proof
- income certificate
Jagananna Thodu Status Check online
How to apply for Jagananna Thodu Scheme?
To apply for Jagananna Thodu Scheme is a quite simple process. Follow the following steps one by one to fill for the scheme-
- First, visit the official website of the scheme at the official portal
- On the house page, click on the link “Apply for loan”.
- You will be redirected to new page. Enter your mobile number. You will obtain OTP on your mobile number.
- Enter the OTP and it will be verified, then choose “Vendor categories”.
- Now fill the application form and upload all the necessary documents. Finally, click on submit and your form is uploaded.
The selection process of the Jagananna Thodu Scheme
After filling in the application form and importing the documents, the form and documents will be forwarded to the involved authorities. The authorities will confirm and approve the documents and form. After that, a advantage record will be ready and the beneficiary quantity will be credited to the accounts of the beneficiaries.