PF Account : If you also have EPF account and PAN card is not linked but, then do not delay and soon your PF Account Get it linked with PAN card. It is very necessary to do this. EPFO had also knowledgeable the staff in this regard through the official website. EPFO has made it necessary to link KYC documents with UAN to avail companies and services associated to PF account of staff. You can get companies like PF switch and PF declare or partial withdrawal online only after linking documents like PAN and Aadhar with your PF account. Also, you can avoid paying double tax.
Get PF account and pan card link done like this
For your data, allow us to inform you that you can link your PAN card and PF account both online and offline.
- First of all you have to visit the official website of EPFO e-Service https://unifiedportalmem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface Go to
- On the dwelling page, you have to fill all the credentials like – UAN, Password and fill the captcha code as proven.
- After this youSign-in’ You have to click on the button.
- Here you have to from the foremost menu ‘Manage’ Find the choice of ‘KYC’ Click on
- Now you will be redirected to a new page ( ‘Add KYC’ net page named ) will be here to you ‘Document Type’ Under the listing of documents for all KYC will be discovered.
- From this listing you have to choose PAN card.
- Now you have to enter the PAN number and your identify as printed in the PAN card.
- then lastly Save Click on the button.
- In this method the process of linking your PAN card and EPF account will be accomplished.
- First of all go to the nearest EPFO workplace.
- Now you can get the EPF- Pan Card linking form from the workplace.
- After this you have to fill all the relevant data requested in the form. Such as – your PAN card number and UAN number and identify and so on. required data.
- Finally, you will also have to submit the self-attested copy of your PAN card and UAN along with the application form.
- After the verification process is accomplished, your PAN will be linked with the EPF account.
- In this regard, you will get the data about the linking of your EPF account and your PAN card through your registered mobile number and email ID.