Basava Vasati Yojana State Government of Karnataka pucca house for poor folks introduced to provide. Through this scheme, Karnataka will ensure that all the folks dwelling below the poverty line in their state can be offered pucca homes. To ensure that no particular person stays homeless in the state, the Government of Karnataka has Rajiv Gandhi Rural Housing Corporation Limited (RGRHCL) Of Beginning Year 2002 was done in Through which financially weak folks can also get their homes built at affordable and lowest costs.
Features of the plan
all in plan poor homeless folks You will get your everlasting house. Basava Vasati Yojana 2022 Through the state government, all the economically weaker individuals of the state Up to 85% uncooked materials available for making homes Will make This materials will be fully free. The cost of which will be totally borne by the state government. This scheme will provide a lot of aid to those folks who were not in a position to construct their personal house. For such folks, as an alternative of dwelling in jhuggi huts, development of pucca homes will improve cleanliness and at the same time their normal of dwelling will also enhance. This will also lead to better well being and elevated life expectancy.
These folks will be the beneficiaries
- Basava Vasati Yojana The applicant should be a everlasting resident of Karnataka state.
- People coming below the poverty line. whose Annual Annual Income 27000 to 32000 If it is in between, more than this will not get the profit.
- Belonging to the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes Backward Classes of the State.
- The applicant should not already have a pucca house.
These documents will be required
These documents will be required to apply.
- applicant’s aadhar card
- everlasting residence certificate
- age certificate
- income certificate
- caste certificate
- passport measurement photo
To get a house built for free, apply like this
- first of all Karnataka Rajiv Gandhi Housing Corporation Limited Visit the official website of
- on house page New Application Form Click on
- After that fill all the data requested in the application form like identify, age, date of birth, deal with, contact number and so on.
- Upload the scanned copy of all the required documents.
- Now after filling all the data you Submit Click on the button.
For your data, allow us to inform you that the selection process of the beneficiaries is done on the foundation of their space of residence. If eligible beneficiaries reside in city areas, then their remaining selection is done by the Mayor. Whereas if the applicant comes from rural space then the beneficiaries are chosen by the Gram Panchayat.
To get data about more such government and non-government schemes visit our website. pmmodiyojanaye.in Do bookmark it.
(*90*)thank you for visiting