mAadhaar App | Mobile Application mAadhaar | UIDAI Aadhaar | Download Aadhaar | Verify Aadhaar | Check Request Status | www.uidai.gov.in | App Download for PC | Apkpure | How to Use | Benefits | Picture | Jio Phone | Order Aadhaar Reprint | Update Address Online | Paperless Offline e-KYC | QR Code Scanner | Virtual ID Generator | Generate QR Code | Email | Linking Bank Status
Digital India is an initiative by the Central Government of India to digitalize the various government companies throughout the nation. With its institution and improvement, the nation empowered itself immensely in the subject of know-how. One such achievement of Digital India is the launch of the mAadhaar mobile application. mAadhaar is an online mobile application, particularly designed to avail the Aadhaar companies to the public electronically. It is maintained by the UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India). This App is feature-loaded and affords many Aadhaar associated companies using smartphones.
Refer to the article below to get a complete perception into the mAadhaar mobile application. Gather all info about its very particular features, advantages, companies it affords, and so forth. Also, in this publish, the online procedures to avail of its various companies have been lined.
About mAadhaar App
With an goal to promote digitalization throughout the nation, the mAadhaar mobile application has been released to attain out the smartphone customers in giant numbers. On seventeenth July 2017, UIDAI launched the app to ease the Aadhaar associated companies to the widespread public of India. All the companies, such as Download Aadhaar Card, Update Details, like mobile number or tackle, Verification, lock or unlock biometric authentication, and others have been digitalized and are easily accessible. What makes the app unique is its personalised My Aadhaar section, which incorporates all details of the account holder and he/ she does not need to carry the bodily copy of the card. The mushy copy generated is acceptable in most situations.
Brief Description of mAadhaar App
|Article Category||Central Government Scheme|
|Application Name||mAadhaar App|
|Higher Authority||Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)|
|Launched on||July seventeenth, 2017|
|Download Link||Check below|
What is Aadhaar Card?
An Aadhaar Card is a GoI accepted official doc used for identification functions. An Aadhaar card number is a unique mixture of twelve digits laid down by the UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India). It serves as proof of one’s identity. However, it does not affirm the citizenship or nativity of the cardholder. Aadhaar number is based mostly on one’s demographic as well as biometric info, thus, is unique.
Features of Aadhaar Card
- Uniqueness – Based on demographic and biometric de-duplication.
- Portability – Nationwide acceptability
- Random Number – Unique mixture of digits
- Scalable Technology Architecture
- Open Source Technologies
Features of mAadhaar App
mAadhaar App assimilates many totally different and wonderful features within. People can easily set up the app on their respective smartphones. In order to avail of the companies, the customers must register their Aadhaar profile offering their Aadhaar numbers to the application.
India is a numerous nation with distinct cultures and languages. Keeping in this thoughts, the mAadhaar is designed to be operated in twelve regional languages as well as English. People can now navigate between the various companies of the app through their regional language in a very easy method. The available twelve totally different regional languages are Hindi, Urdu, Punjabi, Marathi, Assamese, Bengali, Malayalam, Odia, Tamil, Gujarati, Telugu, and Kannada. The customers can replace their most popular language through the settings, or choose one when the app is prompted. However, the enter fields settle for only the English language as a result of of the setbacks of the mobile keyboards.
B. Digital Services
The mAadhaar mobile application affords many digital companies to customers through their smartphones. The capabilities of the app have been broadly categorized under three heads:-
- Main Service Dashboard
- Download Aadhaar Card
- Update Details, like mobile number or tackle
- Offline eKYC download
- Scan QR Code
- Retrieve UID/ EID
- Request Status Services
- Under this section, the applicants can observe the statuses of their respective online requests on the app.
- My Aadhaar
- The application customers can both lock or unlock their biometric authentication. Furthermore, it is not required to enter their Aadhaar number every time, it will get saved for ease of future use.
C. Lock/ Unlock Biometric Authentication
Ensuring the privateness and safety of the biometric knowledge, this function permits the customers to lock their biometrics. When locked, no biometric authentication or verification will be laid down. Whenever the person wants to carry out the verification process, he/she can briefly unlock it from their mAadhaar mobile application.
D. Lock Aadhaar UID
The person can briefly lock their Aadhaar UIDs. Locking Aadhaar UID means that you will not be in a position to carry out any authentication using your Aadhar number. Once locked, you will be offered with a VID, i.e. Virtual ID. It is a 16 digit unique code required to unlock the Aadhaar UID.
E. TOTP Generation
The mAadhaar mobile application makes use of TOTP as an alternative of common SMS dependent OTP for carrying out its processes and companies. TOTP stands for Time-based One Time Password. It is generated in the app itself and is legitimate for only 30 seconds. It is required for the lock/ unlock of biometric authentication, lockin Aadhar UID, and so forth.
F. Update Profile
The application customers can view and request to replace their profile details, such as tackle or mobile number, and so forth. Upon profitable replace, the customers can view/ download their updated version of the Aadhaar Card.
G. Mutilple Profile Setup
A most of 5 profiles can be set up registered under the same mobile number. The person can easily swap in between the profiles without any problem.
H. Share eKYC and QR Code
Through the mAadhaar App, the customers can share and confirm their QR codes and eKYC knowledge and info in an easy and paperless method.
I. Enrollment Centers
The App permits the customers to find and observe down their nearest Enrolment Center with the help of GPS.
Services supplied by mAadhaar App
|iii||Check Request Status|
|iv||Retrieve EID/ UID|
|v||Verification of Aadhaar|
|vi||Generation of VID, Virtual ID|
|viii||Share QR Code|
|x||Locate Enrolment Centres|
How to Install the mAadhaar App?
Before availing of the advantages of the companies supplied by the mAadhaar mobile application, you need to set up the same on your respective smartphones. To set up the mAadhaar app, follow the procedure described below.
- To set up the application, the customers need to visit the Google Play Store on their android smartphones.
- In the case of Apple iOS, visit Mac App Store.
- On the search bar, kind mAadhaar.
- A listing of choices will appear.
- Tap on the “mAadhaar” icon developed by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI).
- Click on the “Install” button.
- The application will be put in on your smartphone.
We have offered a direct download link to set up the mAadhaar mobile application on your smartphone. Scroll down to the finish of the page for the same.
How to Download your Aadhaar on the mAadhaar App?
- Tap on the mAadhaar app icon.
- From the display that seems, click on the “Download Aadhaar” icon under the “Get Aadhaar” section.
- Select your choice of card, Regular Aadhaar or Masked Aadhar.
- After that, proceed through any one of the three choices available, i.e
(i) by Aadhaar Number
(ii) by Virtual ID, VID
(iii) by EID, Enrolment ID Number
- Enter the details in accordance with the chosen possibility.
- Write the safety captcha code in the designated area.
- An OTP will be despatched to your registered mobile number.
- Enter the same and proceed.
- A link to download your desired Aadhaar Card will be available.
- Click on the link.
- A copy of the same will be downloaded to your smartphone.
How to Update Address on mAadhaar mobile app?
- Firstly, you need to open the mAadhaar application on your telephone.
- Scroll down the page, choose the “Update Address” possibility under the Aadhaar Update section.
- Enter your unique Aadhaar Number and the safety captcha code in the corresponding fields.
- Modify your tackle and upload a copy of the new residential proof.
- At last, click on the “Submit” button.
How to check Request Status on the mAadhaar App?
- Open the mAadhaar mobile app.
- On the homepage, click on the tab “Check Request Status” apart from All Services tab.
- A sequence of icons will appear.
- Click on the desired icon of which you want to check the standing of.
- Enter the involved Aadhar number and the captcha code.
- Verify through the TOTP or the OTP despatched on your registered mobile number.
- After that, you can view the standing of your replace request.
How do I Retrieve lost EID/UID through mAadhaar app?
- First of all, open the mAadhaar application on your telephone.
- Click on the possibility of “Retrieve EID/ UID” under Get Aadhaar section.
- Select the possibility according to which ID you need to retrieve, UID or EID.
- You the recover the same both using your registered mobile number or email tackle.
- Enter the mobile number or email ID and captcha code.
- Verify the forwarded OTP or TOTP.
- Your lost or forgotten UID/ EID will be displayed on the display.
- Note it down for future use.
How can I confirm my Aadhaar online using mAadhaar app?
- Select the mAadhaar icon on the homescreen of your telephone.
- Under the section Aadhaar Services, faucet on the “Verify Aadhaar” icon.
- The customers now need to feed in their respective Aadhaar card numbers.
- Verify the number using the OTP despatched to your registered mobile number or TOTP.
- A brand new page will appear with your details of the Aadhaar card.
- If issued, you can confirm your Aadhaar
How to generate a Virtual ID for my Aadhaar UID on mAadhaar?
- On the homepage of the mAadhaar app, click on the icon of “Generate Virtual ID”.
- Fill in your Aadhaar card and the actual same safety code proven.
- Now, enter the TOTP or the OTP, as per your want in the assigned area.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- You assigned VID will be forwarded to your registered mobile number.
How to generate and share QR codes on the mAadhaar app?
- In the mAadhaar app, choose the “Generate QR Code” icon.
- Feed the involved Aadhaar UID number and the given safety code.
- TOTP or OTP verfication process will happen.
- A QR code for you Aadhaar UID will be generated.
- Save the QR code to ease the process of scanning.
How to find the Enrolment Centres using mAadhaar app?
It is a quite simple process to discover your nearest Aadhaar enrolment centres. You simply need to click on the “Enrolment Center” icon available at the menu bar at the backside. With the GPS facility, all the enrolment centres in your proximity will be marked on the map. Zoom in and faucet on the pinpoint location mark to get the tackle details.
How to avail My Aadhaar companies on the mAadhaar app?
- Search for the mAadhaar App on your telephone and click on it.
- On the homepage, choose the “My Aadhaar” possibility on the backside menu bar on the display.
- You will be requested to generate a 4 digit password for logging in afterwards.
- Feed in your Aadhaar UID in the corresponding subject.
- Enter the forwarded TOTP or OTP.
- Upon profitable verification, your My Aadhaar section will be activated.
Lock/ Unlock Biometric knowledge
- Go to the My Aadhaar section of the mAadhaar mobile app.
- From the tip-right nook, open the menu choices.
- Select the “Biometric Settings” from the choices available.
- Select the possibility of “Enable Biometric Lock”.
- After that, you must faucet on the “Ok” button.
- Verify the OTP.
- After profitable verification, the biometrics will get locked.
However, to unlock the biometrics, go to the Biometrics settings once once more and click on the “YES” button as it shows the message “Your Biometrics will be temporarily unlocked”. It must be famous that the biometrics will be unlocked for only a time length of 10 minutes.
Lock Aadhaar UID
To lock your Aadhar UID, you need to visit the My Aadhaar column of your mAadhaar app. Open the menu bar on the prime proper nook of the page. Click on the possibility of “UID Lock”. Enter the required details and click on the “Submit” button. With this, your Aadhaar UID will be locked efficiently. you can unlock the same using your designated 16 digits Virtual ID, VID.
Aadhaar UIDAI Support Helpdesk
If you have any queries associated to the Aadhaar UIDAI or mAadhaar App, you can contact the involved authorities through the following methods:-
|ii||Phone||011 – 23478653|
|iv||Address||Government of India,
Bangla Sahib Road,
Behind Kali Mandir,
Gole Market, New Delhi
Pin Code- 110001
(*10*) for more details.
|Install mAadhaar Mobile Application (Android)||Download|
|Install mAadhaar Mobile Application (iOS)||Download|
|Official Website of UIDAI||Click here|
Frequently Asked Questions
Aadhaar Card is one of the most important official documents in India. Possession of the same proclaims the identity of the cardholder and is required to be produced at the instances of availing a number of government-aided schemes and programmes.
With the mAadhaar app, the person wants to maintain the bodily copy of his/ her Aadhaar card all the time. The App holds a digital Aadhaar Card which can be proven for the required functions. Other than that, it affords all the Aadhaar companies digitally.
VID stands for Virtual ID. It is assigned when the person can briefly lock his/ her Aadhar profile. One can easily generate the same using the mAadhaar mobile application.
EID is the Enrolment ID, which is allotted to the Aadhaar applicants briefly. The applicant must safe the EID till a everlasting Aadhaar Card is issued.
You can get entry to the Aadhaar Services even in the absence of a mobile knowledge community through SMS. You simply need to ship an SMS to 1947 in the prescribed format by the UIDAI authorities as per the service you want to avail. Click here for more details.
You can name on the toll-free helpline number of the UIDAI authorities 1947 to increase your issues.
Bookmark this page for more info and common updates on the mAadhaar App. Also, allow us to know in the remark section below in case of any queries.