How to make GujiyaHoli pageant is close to. In this pageant of colours, everybody must have began preparing for it with gaiety. In the pageant of Holi, there is one thing other than colours, without which Holi stays incomplete. Yes, we are speaking about Gujiya. Gujiyas are totally different in Holi. That is why as we speak we will inform you the technique of making Gujiya through this article. So that you too can have fun this Holi with scrumptious Gujiyas.
Ingredients for making Gujiya
First of all, you have to prepare some necessary elements to make Gujiya. For this, first of all, carry all the gadgets from the checklist given below –
- All function flour – 2 cups (250 grams)
- Semolina – 1/3 cup (60 grams)
- Mawa – 1/2 cup (125 grams)
- Ghee – 1/4 cup (60 grams)
- Dry coconut – 1/3 cup (grated)
- Boora – 3/4 cup (150 grams)
- Almonds – 10 to 12 (finely chopped)
- Raisins – 1 tbsp
- Cashew – 10 to 12 (finely chopped)
- Cardamom – 6 to 7
- Black pepper – 10 to 11 (coarsely crushed)
- Nutmeg – 1/2
- Ghee – for frying
How to make Gujiya
Semolina Khoya Gujiya To make, first of all collect all the elements.
Prepare Dough: Now first of all you have to make Doh of maida for making Gujiya. For this, you combine a quarter cup of ghee (moyan) in all function flour. After that knead it. Keep in thoughts that you will have to knead the dough a little tougher than the dough of puri. It will take at most half a cup of water. Now cowl the dough of kneaded flour and maintain it for 20-25 minutes. This will set the doh by then.
Make stuffing like this : After preparing the dough, you have to prepare the stuffing. For this you take a pan and warmth 2 tbsp ghee in it. Put the fuel on medium flame, after the ghee is heated, add semolina to it and maintain stirring constantly. As soon as the shade of semolina turns into golden brown, flip off the fuel and stir it for some time and put sugar powder on the semolina.
Now after roasting cashew almonds in the pan for a couple of minutes, add it to the semolina. Also, put dry coconut in the pan and roast it for half a minute and combine it in semolina. After this you have to take mawa and fry it on medium flame until it changes shade and smells good. Now combine raisins and mawa collectively with semolina. Now grind cardamom black pepper coarsely. Grate nutmeg as well.
Now combine all the elements well in semolina. Stuffing is prepared to fill your Gujiyas.
fill gujiyas like this: After the stuffing is prepared, you have to check the flour. First of all, mash the flour a little more. Now make small balls out of it. Take particular care that maintain these balls with a material so that they do not dry out. Now you have to take the dough and make rounds on the palms by mashing them well and then make the form of the peda. Now roll it skinny into a diameter of 3 – 4 inches. You have to make positive that they are of the same measurement whereas rolling. Somewhere it should be skinny and some should not be thick.
After rolling, place this poori in the gujiya mould. Keeping it in the mould, maintain the decrease half of the poori facing up. Fill 2 tsp stuffing in the center. After this, apply a little water all round the poori positioned in the mildew and shut it by urgent it well. So that the masala (stuffing) does not come out. Remove the portion of maida puri that is coming out of the mould. Now open the mildew and place the gujiya in a plate. Similarly prepare Gujiya after rolling out all the balls and filling them.
Let us inform you that the additional dough that has been eliminated from the mildew can also be used to make Gujiya after rolling it.
process of frying gujiyas : To fry gujiya correctly, it is necessary that you fry it in medium sizzling ghee / oil. This will make the gujiyas crispy and will not burn at the same time.
For this, first put ghee in the pan. To see whether the ghee is heated correctly or not, you can check it by including a small ball of maida. After this you can fry gujiyas in sizzling ghee. You have to maintain checking whereas frying the gujiyas. As soon as the gujiya is cooked on one facet, maintain turning it and when both the sides are golden brown, you can take it out with a ladle. While taking out, you have to first cease the gujiyas at the edge of the pan so that all the additional oil and ghee will get eliminated from it. Now maintain it in a plate. Let us inform you that it takes 8 to 10 minutes to fry the gujiyas at once.
maintain these issues in thoughts
- You can eat these gujiyas up to 15 days after frying.
- While making dough, maintain in thoughts that dough should not be too hard nor too mushy. The dough should be such that it can be rolled out evenly without applying dry flour or ghee.
- While filling the gujiya stuffing, fill it in the center. When it reaches the edge of the casser, it will not stick correctly and there is a worry of gujiyas breaking open whereas frying.
- While filling the Kasar / Stuffing / Filling, be cautious not to fill an excessive amount of. This opens up the gujiyas whereas frying.
- If ever any gujiyas open whereas frying, take away them shortly and fry it last. This will not spoil the ghee.
- If you do not need to make all the gujiyas at once, then you can separate some parts after preparing the filling. Make as a lot as required and then you can make the relaxation of the stuffing as per your comfort within 15-20 days.
To get data about more such government and non-government schemes visit our website. (*3*) Do bookmark it.
The publish How to make Suji Mawa Gujiya – Holi Special, Semolina Khoya Gujiya appeared first on PM Modi Yojanaye, PM Modi Yojanaye – Government Schemes in Hindi