Laxmi Bhandar Payment Status | West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme Apply Online Registration | Download West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar online standing Check wbcdwdsw.gov.in
Everyday Indian government launches new schemes for the profit of their citizens, now government of West Bengal has also began a new scheme called ‘Laxmi‘ in which the state government will provide income support to those households whose bills or livelihood could not get protection under the wage of the income producer. The application form of Laxmi Bhandar can be crammed out online as well as offline also. The application form of the Laxmi Bhandar scheme is free of cost. Laxmi Bhandar will financially help the feminine head of the household by offering the primary quantity of cash. In this article, you will get data about the Laxmi Bhandar Payment Status and how to register for it by visiting the official website wbcdwdsw.gov.in,
Laxmi Bhandar Scheme 2022
|Name of Scheme||Laxmi Bhandar Yojana|
|Initiated By||Government of West Bengal|
|Objective||to provide income support to feminine head|
|Application Form||Online and Offline|
Objectives of Laxmi Bhandar Scheme
The principal goal of the Laxmi Bhandar Scheme is to provide financial support to the feminine heads of the household whether they are residing in rural areas or city areas and also to make them unbiased so they can use that cash in their day-to-day actions or save it for any form of wet days in future.
Features of Laxmi Bhandar Scheme
The salient features of the Laxmi Bhandar Scheme are listed below:
- The scheme will provide Rs. 500 to General Category and Rs. 1,000 to SC/ST Category.
- Monetary support will immediately switch to the checking account of beneficiaries.
- All citizens can apply for this scheme besides those who are serving government or used to serve the governemnt whether Central or State governemnt.
- Families of SC/ST category can also apply in the scheme.
- 1.6 crore beneficiaries will rceive the profit of this scheme began by the State Government.
Duare Sarkaar Camps
The government of West Bengal established Duare Sarkaar Camps in all the districts of the state where girls can come and take the application form of the Laxmi Bhandar Scheme. Those who’ve already crammed out the form can submit it to the camps. The government has instructed the authorities who are managing the camps to give full data about what Laxmi Bhandar Scheme and how to fill Laxmi Bhandar application form. It is a sensible transfer by Trinamool Congress to achieve respect and love from State citizens for the next elections.
Procedure to Download the Laxmi Bhandar Application Form
The procedure to download the Laxmi Bhandar Application Form includes the following steps:
- Go to the official website wbcdwdsw.gov.in.
- Home page will appear with the checklist of many schemes on the page.
- Click on ‘Laxmi Bhandar Prakalpa’,
- After clicking on that scheme, a pdf will appear.
- Scroll down and you will discover the ‘Application Form’ of Laxmi Bhandar Scheme.
- Take out it’s Print Out and fill in all the details requested in the form.
- Now fill the ‘Self Declaration Form’.
- After filling in the details, submit it to the department or Duare sarkaar Camps.
Documents required whereas filling the Application Form
Documents required whereas the Application Form are:
- aadhar card,
- Category Card,
- Ration Card,
- mobile number,
- birth certificate,
- residence proof,
- passport measurement photograph,
- Banking Details.
Verification of Application Form
After submitting the Laxmi Bhandar Application Form a Duare Sarkaar Camps, the Block Development Officer (BDO) or Sub-Divisional Officer (SDO) will check the data crammed in the Application Form. After the verification, names will be entered in the portal and the checklist will be submitted to the District Magistrate for sanctioning it.
Also Check: West Bengal Kanyashree Prakalpa 2022
Eligibility Criteria for Laxmi Bhandar Scheme
The government of West Bengal has set eligibility criteria for girls and those criteria are given below:
- She should be a resident of the state,
- Her age should be between 25-60 years.
- She should not be government worker or former governemnt worker receiving pension.
Key Features of Laxmi Bhandar Prakalpa
The key features of the West Bengal Laxmi Bhandar Scheme are given below:
- The scheme is launched by government of West Bengal.
- It will provide income support to the feminine head of the home.
- SC/ST category can also apply for this scheme.
- Under this scheme, state government will give income support of Rs. 500 to general category and Rs, 1,000 to SC/ST category.
Rules and Regulations of Laxmi Bhandar Scheme
The guidelines and Regulations of the Laxmi Bhandar Scheme are as follows:
- Women who are applying for the scheme should not be governemnt worker or doing kind of everlasting job.
- They should be aged between 25-60 years.
- Women are supposed to fill in their banking details so that the quantity can immediately go to their account.
- General category girls having 1 hector of land are not allowed to apply for the scheme.
|Laxmi Bhandar Scheme Official website||socialsecurity.wb.gov.in|
|Lakshmi Bhandar Payment Status||Check Here|
|Laxmi Bhandar Scheme Official Notification||Click Here|
|WB Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme||Click Here|
Laxmi Bhandar Payment Status- FAQs
The eligibility criteria for girls who are applying for the Laxmi Bhandar Scheme is that they should be aged between 25-60 years, they should not be government staff.
Yes, the life standing of beneficiaries will get verified by the State government every year.
Yes, the government can cease giving income support to the beneficiaries if they did not match the eligibility criteria or no longer exists in the world.
1.6 crore feminine heads will get lined under this scheme.
We want you obtained the data you wished for the Laxmi Bhandar Scheme for more updates preserve following our website.