7th Pay Commission: If you are also a central worker and pensioner, then there is a completely happy information for you. Yes, DA i.e. dearness allowance and dearness aid of central employees and pensioners have been elevated. The central government has introduced an enhance in 3% DA in the cupboard assembly. After which now the employees will be given dearness allowance at the charge of 34%. Along with this, central employees will also get 3 months arrears along with this month’s salary. Let us know all the other info associated to it.
AICPI-IW declined in the month of December
Let us inform you, 65 lakh pensioners and 50 lakh central employees will be vastly benefited by this determination taken by the government. next DA The calculation will be done in July 2022. The knowledge of All India Consumer Price Index for Industrial Workers for December 2021 has been released. According to which the figures were 125.4 factors in December and in November this figure was at 125.7 factors and in December there has been a lower of 0.24% however it did not see any impact on the enhance of Dearness Allowance.
Dearness Allowance Calculation July 2021
- July 2021 – 353 Marks – 31.81% DA
- August 2021 – 354 Marks – 32.33% DA
- September 2021 – 355 Marks – 32.81% DA
- November 2021 – 362.016 Marks – 33% DA
- December 2021 – 361.152 Marks – 34% DA
Calculation of DA Marks
Calculation of July – 122.8*2.88 = 353.664
Calculation of August – 123*2.88 = 354.24
Calculation of September -123.3 * 2.88 = 355.104
Calculation of November – 125.7 *2.88 = 362.016
Calculation of December – 125.4 *2.88 = 361.152
After rising the 3% DA in the 7th Pay Commission by the government, now the dearness allowance has elevated to 34%. After which now the annual DA on 18000 fundamental salary will be Rs 73440 and the annual enhance in salary will be Rs 6480.
Calculation on Minimum Basic Salary
- Basic Salary of Employee: Rs 18000
- Increase in DA (34%) : Rs 6120
- DA until date (31%) : Rs 5580
- How a lot dearness allowance elevated: 6120-5580 = Rs 540
- Increment (enhance) in annual salary : 540 * 12 = Rs 6480
(*3*)Calculation on most fundamental salary
- Basic Salary of Employee: Rs 56900
- Increase in DA (34%) : Rs 19346
- DA until date (31%) : Rs 17639
- How a lot dearness allowance elevated: 19346 -17639 = Rs 1707
- Increment (enhance) in annual salary : 1707*12 = Rs 20484
To get info about more such government schemes visit our website pmmodiyojanaye.in Do bookmark it.