OSSC JFTA Recruitment: There is a completely happy information for all the youth who are looking for government jobs. Yes, this can show to be a nice opportunity for the 12th pass younger citizens of Odisha as a result of OSSC (Odisha Staff Service Commission) has (*90*) the notification for the recruitment of JFTA i.e. Junior Fisheries Technical Assistant posts. Any citizen who desires to apply for the recruitment can fill the application form for OSSC JFTA Recruitment by visiting the official website of OSSC through online medium through their mobile and pc. Let us know other info associated to this
There will be recruitment on so many posts in OSSC JFTA Recruitment
According to the notification issued by the Odisha government, a complete of 67 posts have been (*90*) for the publish of Junior Fisheries Technical Assistant. Let us inform you that younger citizens can apply for these posts only through online mode. Along with this, candidates are suggested to read the notification available on the website totally before filling the application form so that they do not face any drawback in filling the form.
You can apply until this date
Any candidate who desires to apply for OSSC JFTA Recruitment can fill the application form until 22 April 2022. Its application process has been began. Candidates should apply before the stipulated time as a result of the candidates who will apply after the last date their form will be rejected.
How to apply for OSSC JFTA Recruitment
- The candidate has to first visit the official website of OSSC https://ossc.gov.in/Public/OSSC/Default.aspx.
- After which the residence page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the residence page, you have to click on the choice of apply online.
- After clicking, a new page will open in front of you.
- If you are registering for the first time on the new page then click on New User and complete your registration process in any other case click on Registered User.
- After clicking, you will have to enter your registered username, password and captcha code. After that you have to click on the login button.
- After the login process is accomplished, fill the application form and click on the submit button.
- In this means you will be in a position to apply.
Know who can apply
Candidates who have passed 12th Vocational (Fisheries) can apply for the posts of Junior Fisheries Technical Assistant. Along with this, the minimum age should be 21 years and most 32 years for recruitment to the publish of Junior Fisheries Technical Assistant.
Know vacancy details
- Unreserved Category: 14 Posts
- ST : 29 Posts
- SC: 11 Posts
- OBC: 13 Posts
To get info about more such government schemes visit our website pmmodiyojanaye.in Do bookmark it.