Kisan YojanaEfforts are made by the central government for the farmers of the nation to enhance their income through various schemes. In which there are many schemes to encourage them for agriculture, some to safe their future and some to enhance their normal of dwelling. One of these schemes is Kisan Samman Maandhan Scheme, In this scheme all the farmers Pension per month on attainment of 60 years will be supplied. To take advantage of this scheme, farmers have to register themselves. after which they 3000 rupees per month will be acquired. So that they can survive in their outdated age.
Kisan Samman Maandhan Scheme
All the farmers will get the profit under PM Kisan Samman Yojana. Under this yojana, they will get outdated age i.e. on attaining 60 years of age. Rs.3,000 per month or Rs.36,000 per annum Guaranteed pension at the fee of Rs. in planning The age of the farmers to apply is from 18 years to 40 years should be between This Kisan Yojana In this, the farmers have to contribute some quantity on their behalf as well. contribution quantity dedication of Depends on the age at the time of admission to the farmer’s scheme Is. These Amount between Rs.55 to Rs.200 It simply might be. Another characteristic of this scheme is that in case of unintentional demise of the farmer, financial help is also available.
These are the required documents
Farmers will need these documents for applying and registering in this pension scheme. These are the documents that all farmers will have to carry at the time of application – Aadhar card of farmer applicant, checking account passbook, Khasra-Khatauni age certificate of land, income certificate, everlasting residence certificate, identity card, mobile number and passport Size photo.
apply like this
If you also come from the farmer class, then you must apply in this scheme. So that your future can be secured. How to apply in this scheme? Here’s the whole process –
- For this you have to first go to your nearest Common Service Center.
- Here you will have to provide the requested info to register your self.
- For this, give your financial institution’s IFSC code number, your Aadhaar number, title, date of birth, email id, mobile number and other info.
- Now the contribution quantity to be given by the farmer will be decided by the system subscriber based mostly on the age of the applicant.
- After figuring out the contribution quantity, the farmers will have to pay the first due quantity there.
- After this the farmers will have to signal the printed registration form.
- After which the form will be scanned and uploaded on the system. and farmer’s Kisan Pension Account Number KPAN will be created.
Please notice that if any farmer desires to apply in Kisan Samman Maandhan Yojana and he is already registered in PM Kisan Yojana, then he will get a lot of comfort whereas registering in Kisan Maandhan Yojana. Actually they will not be required to present the documents called necessary. His information would already be there. For your info, allow us to inform you that under PM Kisan Yojana, financial help of Rs 6000 is given to the farmers every year by the government. This quantity is available every 4 months in installments of Rs.2-2 thousand. In whole, they get the cash acquired in this scheme in 3 installments.
To get info about more such government and non-government schemes visit our website. pmmodiyojanaye.in Do bookmark it.
(*60*)thank you for visiting