EPFO Login :- EPF i.e. Employee Provident Fund (Employee Provident Fund) This is a sort of future saving. EPF is relevant in all the firms in the nation. This is a scheme that gives you a lump sum quantity as well as the profit of pension on the retirement of the worker. If you need, you can withdraw your Employee Provident Fund anytime or you can apply for it after leaving the job. 12% is paid from the wage of the worker and along with this 12% is paid by the firm to every worker i.e. the complete contribution of 24% is saved for the future for the worker.
We will give you other data associated to the portal like: What is EPF, EPFO Login, How to Login UAN, Activate UAN on EPFO Portal, Transfer of EPF through Online and Offline If you need to get more data associated to EPFO member portal, then for this you have to read the article given by us until the finish.
What is EPF – EPFO Login
In at the moment’s time, a complete of more than 4 crore folks are account holders of EPF financial savings account. The account of all these is taken care of by EPFO (Employee Provident Fund Organisation), if more than 20 workers work in a firm, it is necessary to be registered in Employee Provident Fund Organisation. Whatever proportion is deducted from your wage in EPF, it belongs to the worker only. If the applicant needs, he can also use his PF as pension, however he will get this pension quantity only after attaining the age of 58 years. This pension is offered to the worker every month after retirement.
|revenue takers||state workers|
|Objective||provide online facility|
|Application Process||online mode|
When can I withdraw EPF cash?
To withdraw EPF cash, you have to follow some directions, we are going to inform you about the data of all those directions which are as follows:
- Any worker who withdraws cash from PF throughout the job, then he will also have to inform the motive for this.
- If any worker has to purchase a home or get married, then he can withdraw Provident Fund in this scenario.
- If the worker needs to withdraw cash whereas on the job, then he can withdraw it only after finishing 5 years of the job.
- If you have left your job then you can withdraw your PF after 2 months and you can proceed it if you need.
- Employees can withdraw only 90% of the PF quantity.
Benefits of Investing in EPF
- All the cash deposited in the EPF account is tax free under the Income Tax Act 80C.
- If the worker deposits PF for the full 5 years, then he is not taxed at the time of withdrawal of cash from the fund.
- If any worker has to withdraw PF whereas on the job, then it is mandatory to fill Form 19.
- If you withdraw cash before 5 years then you will have to pay tax.
Employees will get PF bonus
Those workers who preserve depositing the Provident Fund for 20 years or more, they will also be offered a bonus of Rs 50,000 at the time of their retirement. After which he will be ready to lead his life easily and he will not have to face any downside.
How to do UAN registration to view EPF (Employee Provident Fund) steadiness?
If the worker needs to see the steadiness of his Provident Fund account, then for this the applicant has to login to the official website of the Employee Provident Fund Organization, after which he can easily get the data. Employees are offered with User ID/UAN (Universal Account Number) and Password by the firm. Through UAN, applicants can easily get all the data associated to their PF from wherever through online medium and can also download after viewing the passbook of the account.
How to check EPF steadiness without UAN
If workers do not have a Universal Account Number, then they can nonetheless check their EPF steadiness easily, all you need to know is your Employee Provident Fund Number. This account number is available in the wage slip of the worker. The applicant has to choose his state and regional workplace by visiting the portal only through online medium, after which he will have to sort the EPF number, after which you will get the message of provident fund steadiness.
EPFO Login – How To Login UAN?
- To login to Universal Account Number, you will first need to visit the EPFO Portal. official website will go on.
- After which the dwelling page will open in front of you.
- you on the dwelling page UAN login section will go on.
- after which you UAN number, password and verification code will fill. (*5*)
- and you login Have to click on.
- in front of you by clicking UAN Login (EPFO Login) After which you can see the data associated to your PF.
Transfer of EPF through online and offline mode
If the worker has left the job or has began working in any other firm, then he can easily switch his previous deposited EPF to the new account.
1. EPF Offline Transfer Process
Employees can also switch their PF account from their previous firm to the new firm through offline mode. We are going to inform you about its process which is as follows:
- First of all, the worker has to fill the Form 13 and get the same form attested by a retired worker or newly appointed worker.
- After this the form has to be submitted to the Employee Provident Fund workplace, after which your deposit is transferred to the PF Trust.
- After which the worker has to submit the ANNEXURE Ok to the EPF workplace, through which the service tenure and pension fund of the worker is identified and when it is verified, the deposited fund of the worker is transferred to the new provident account.
2. How to switch EPF online?
- To switch EPF online, the worker first wants to have the Employee Provident Fund Organization. official website on to go.
- Here the dwelling page of the website will open in front of you.
- you on the dwelling page online providers Click on
- after clicking One member-one EPF account switch Click on the choice.
- associated to employment Personal data and PF account Verify.
- now you GET DETAILS Click on
- Select both earlier worker or new worker appointment for proof of form.
- Now you fill the OTP obtained on your registered mobile in the field, and click on the submit button.
- After which your online EPF switch process will be accomplished. (You have to ensure that whether the retired worker or newly appointed worker has obtained his signature registered on the portal or not, if the signature is not recorded then the online provident fund switch of the worker will not be doable)
How to check EPF steadiness through SMS?
Applicants can also easily get data associated to their Employees Provident Fund through SMS. If an worker is unable to know the EPF steadiness through online means, then he will be ready to know the steadiness through message also. For this, the worker will have to SMS the number 07738299899. Only those workers can take benefit of this facility who have obtained their UAN activated.
To ship SMS to the worker, he has to write EPFOHO UAN in the message field, after which he has to write the first three letters of the language in which he has to obtain data like: EPFOHO UAN ENG and ship SMS to the number 07738299899, after which the data in English will be despatched to your mobile. But will come
How to withdraw EPF cash
The cash deposited in EPF can be withdrawn in a number of methods:
- With the help of Universal Account Number, workers can withdraw cash
- You can apply by visiting the EPF workplace of your state.
- by a financial institution supervisor
- Money deposited in EPF can also be withdrawn through UMANG app.
- by state empowered workers
- You can also withdraw cash from EPF by Justice of the Peace, put up grasp, head of village panchayat and so forth.
Process to check EPF online switch declare standing
- To check EPF online switch declare standing, the applicant has to first UAN Member Portal will go on.
- After that on the dwelling page you will discover Username and Password will fill.
- now you login have to click on.
- after you click online providers on to go. and here observe declare standing have to click on.
- After which you can check the declare standing on your display.
How to Activate UAN on EPFO Portal?
- To activate the UAN, the worker first wants to visit the Unified Member Portal. official website will go on.
- Here the dwelling page will open in front of you.
- you on the dwelling page Activate UAN have to click on.
- After clicking, a new page will open in front of you.
- On the new page you will be requested data like: UAN, Member ID, Aadhaar, PAN, Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Email ID and Captcha Code will have to be crammed.
- you you GET AUTHORIZATION PIN have to click on.
- After which you will obtain OTP on your registered mobile number.
- You have to click on OTP area and Activate UAN have to click on.
- After which your UAN will be activated, which you can also download.
Process to file EPF e-nomination
- First of all Employee Provident Fund Organization official website will go on.
- Here the dwelling page will open in front of you.
- you on the dwelling page login Have to do
- after which you EPF e-nomination file file by going to the choice of FILE NOW have to click on.
- Either you can do Nominee Filler by clicking on E-Nomination on the Manage tab.
- now you have household YES But if you don’t need to keep, then you NO Click on
- After clicking, if you tick sure, then you will be requested here data like: Aadhar, title, date of birth, gender, relation, handle, financial institution details Fill in and so forth.
- If you need, you can also add more than one nominee, for this you have to click on Add Member.
- after which you save household details After which the process of EPF e-nomination will be saved efficiently.
- You can also see your nominee data on the Manage tab.
Questions / Answers associated to EPFO Login
Yes, it is necessary to submit Aadhaar number for EPF. The Employees Provident Fund Organization had prolonged the date of submission of Aadhaar numbers for about 4 crore subscribers until April 30, 2017, in which many workers submitted their Aadhaar numbers to get EPF.
Yes, EPF account data can also be obtained through MISS CALL. Employee simply has to misscall on number 01122901406 after which EPF steadiness data will come on your registered mobile
Employees can know their EPF steadiness in many methods, we have advised you the data associated to steadiness check in our article, read the given article fully to know the data.
UAN is called Universal Account Number, it is a 12 digit everlasting account number. Employees can get all their Employee Fund Transfer accounts from a single UAN number. From the UAN portal, workers can download EPF passbook and can also view updated assertion of PF account.
we have you EPFO Login The data associated to this has been advised in element. We will undoubtedly attempt to reply all your questions.