EPDS AP Ration Card List 2022 | www.epdsap.ap.gov.in | www.civilsupplies.ap.gov.in | www.aepos.ap.gov.in | www.epds1.ap.gov.in | Download How can I check my AP Ration Card Status | ICDS | Spandana Status | Civil Supplies
EPDS AP Ration Card, Electronic-Public Distribution Services, where they distribute ration to the ration cardholders in the state. In electronic-PDS you can see all the commodities with its charge checklist, your ration card details, cities distribution details, ration details, and even can complain to the authorities straight. EPDS in Andhra Pradesh has been a enormous success with readability in the system. ESPD AP Ration Card checklist can be checked in the shopper companies portal of the state. Due to all the things being dealt with in a computerized means the third social gathering theft has been eliminated thus permitting citizens most advantages.
Ration Card is an official doc supplied by the State Governments to the households both hitting the poverty line or simply below/above the poverty line. Government is now up with the concept of the ” One Nation One Ration Card ” which will additional ease citizens’ dilemma of altering state and not getting ration. Andhra Pradesh is one of the states where govt. has decided to provide ration cards to its citizens simply within a week. Those who are issued ration card can check their names in EPDS AP Ration Card List 2022. All the details are shared as under. Andhra Pradesh government even in a essential time of Covid-19 supplied ration through Mobile OTP verification from 1st February.
The PDS makes positive that all are supplied with ample meals even in the worst occasions. Economically backward folks can entry the advantages and companies with choice to meals important organized by the state government and Central government
EPDS AP Ration Card List | e-Ration Card
The government of Andhra Pradesh has made E-Ration doable as well as profitable. The ration cardholder can check all the things online from meals commodities to their Ration card standing. For queries, they can straight get in contact with the officers and get their problems sorted out. The state govt is offering door-to-door supply service for the provide of ration to all the ration card holders in AP. For this goal, the State government has bought 9260 mobile autos for distributing rice and other commodities to ration cardholders by saying close to their homes.
According to the government, the ratio for village and ward folks will be supplied from 6 p.m pm to 7 p.m and the migrant employees can take their ration after 7 p.m. They can avail this national provide service through the EPDS platform.
Andra Pradesh Ration Card – Quick Information
|Name of Scheme||Andhra Pradesh Ration Card|
|Issued by||State Government|
|System working to provide meals grain||Public Distribution System(PDS)|
|Launched by||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Type||AP Govt. Scheme|
|Benefits||Citizens of Andhra State|
|Benefit of Scheme||to provide ration to underprivileged folks|
|Associated Departments||Department of Consumer Affairs Food and Civil Supplies Andhra Pradesh|
The central government of India has initiated an app for ration, which is under the initiative One Nation One Ration Card. The app identify is Mera Ration for additional data click on the link given.
EPDS AP Ration Card
What is a Ration Card?
A Ration Card is a legitimate government doc that serves as your identity proof. It also states your economic standing in society. This is issued by the Food and Supplies department of state to the deserving citizen of India, in which they are supplied with requirements from honest value outlets.
What is EPDS?
EPDS also identified as Electronic- Public Distribution System which is digitalizing PDS companies. Public Distribution System(PDS) is an Indian Food Security System established under the Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public distribution. It is a government-financed, chain of outlets that are endowed with the work of distributing primary meals and other supplies to the needy section of the society at very low costs.
Andhra Pradesh government has began the procedure of changing AP’s previous ration card with the new Rice Card. The process was began on 14th February 2021. The cause behind this is to convey readability to the system. Genuinely deserving folks are not getting full-fledged advantages. Therefore the government under CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy began the alternative procedure. Around 1 Crore Ration cards are to be changed with 18 lakh being uncertain. To avoid this state of affairs the government did identification through the door-to-door valuation. It’s not only the survey which is done whistle-stop tour however also the supply of rice and other necessity to ration card holders door.
Andhra Pradesh Ration Card: Commodity Acquired & Types
Andhra Pradesh PDS company has about 439 Mandal Level Stock Points(digital weighing machines) in the State for storage and stopping petty theft of ration.
Allocation and Lifting of Rice
|Particulars||(Qty. in MTs.)|
|Below Poverty Line (BPL)||87,674|
|Above Poverty Line (APL)||1,31,334|
|Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY)||54,524|
|Additional APL (Addl.APL)||41,414|
|Social Welfare Institutions||5,772|
Ration Card is vividly divided into subcategories with various quantities of commodities-
|Product||Provided merchandise per month||Product’s cost per kg|
|Rice to BPL||4 Kg per unit head in ration card||–|
|Rice to AAY||35 Kgholder per ration card||Rs 1|
|Rice to Annapurna Card||per quintal||Rs 565|
|Rice to Annapurna Card senior citizen||Rs 10 kg per head||Cost-free|
|Rice for APL||per quintal||Rs 830|
|Rice for Pink Cardholder||per kg||Rs 9|
|Whole wheat Atta||1 Kg peer BPL card||Rs 16.50|
|Sugar||1 Kg per AAY card||Rs 13.50|
|Sugar||1/2 kg per ANP and WAP / PHH card||Rs 10|
|Red Gram Dal||2 kg per BPL card||Rs 40|
|D.F salt||1 Kg||Rs 12|
|Ragi (ATR and CTR District)||Up to 3 kg per card (as an alternative of rice)||Rs 1|
|Jowar||Up to 2 kg per card (as an alternative of rice)||Rs 1|
For notification relating to commodities visit apscscl.in
EPDS AP Ration Card: Types of Ration Card
Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY) Card: These cards are issued to folks who belong to the category of “poorest of poor”. Under this lies folks like previous age folks, unemployed folks, and laborers. People who have no means of substantial income not even Rs 250.
They are supplied with a Green Card under AAY.
Below Poverty Level (BPL): People whose household’s annual income is not more than 20,000 in complete belong in this category.
This category should not have a primary commodity like tv. The land is possession should not be more than 2 hectares.
Above Poverty Line(APL): This is issued by the involved states for the citizen who is above poverty. People can apply for this with no regard for their annual income.
Annapurna Scheme: This is for the Old folks, who weren’t lined under the National Old Age Pension Scheme(NOAPS). They are allotted with meals grain provide of 10 kg per month which is free of cost.
On foundation of shade: Colors to ration cards are given based mostly on annual income.
Blue Ration Card: People who are above the poverty line and can purchase supplies such as kerosene from Ration outlets at decrease charges.
Pink Ration Card: This ration card helps to classes APL and BPL on economic phrases. Under this citizens can purchase merchandise from ration outlets at low costs.
Red Ration Card: People who do not have substantial income and are unstable economically. These classes can get about 35 kg of meals grain per month.
Orange Ration Card: The orange card is supplied to folks, whose household’s annual income is between 15’000 Rs to 1 lakh.
White Ration Card: The white card is for those folks whose annual income of the household is more than 1 lakh.
Yellow Ration Card: The yellow card is issued to folks who are below the poverty stage.
EPDS AP Ration Card: Eligibility For AP Rice Card
Everybody is not eligible to apply for AP Rice Card, so there are some custom-made criteria mentioned as below:
- The applier must be a citizen of Andhra Pradesh.
- Family income should be between 10,000 to 12,000 on annual foundation.
- The customers relations should not be government employee.
- The consumer of an city space, must not have any sort of property in their identify if there is it should not exceed about 750.sq ft same for rural, should not have more than 3 acres of wetland and 10 acres of dry land.
Andhra Pradesh EPSD Ration Card Documents Required
To check the Rice Card e-KYC online:
- Residential proof(Original)
- Domicile Certificate
- Age certificate of the head of the household
- Family’s Income Proof/ Income certificate
- Identity proof
- Passport measurement photo
- Certificate From Pradhan/Ward Councillor
- A self-certifying doc.
- Tenancy settlement if you are a tenant
- Aadhaar Card
How to Check AP Ration Card Status?
To check the standing of your ration card:
- Applier wants to visit the official website of the state (epdsap.ap.gov.in).
- The homepage of the official website will open, now click on the “Status Check” choice.
- On clicking the standing check choice, a drop-down menu will appear on the display.
- Select choice “Pulse Survey Search” from drop-down checklist.
- Now on the display will appear an choice “UidNumber” which means Aadhar Card number.
- Write your Aadhar Card number on the field
- Click on choice “Search”.
- You will be in a position to see your ration card details on the display .
- To check e-KYC details, go to the backside of the page.
Or can straight check by offering the application form number,
- User first visits the official website of shopper affairs.
- Then click on the choice Dashboard on the residence display of the website.
- Then latest notification will be seen with their related links, click on “EPDS Application Search”
- On display you will see an choice “Enter Application Id” , write the application number and then search it.
EPDS Ration Card for Andhra Pradesh: How to Login into application?
Mode of applying for Andhra Pradesh Ration Card:
- The consumer wants to visit the official website, the Assistant Food and Supplies workplace of the involved states.
- From the essential menu choose the Login choice.
- On clicking the Login choice, a field will appear where the consumer wants to enter Name and Password.
- After Name and password , enter login.
How to apply for EPDS Ration Card Andhra Pradesh?
Online Application Form
- In the first step, the consumer wants to go to MeeSeva Website or to the AP Civil Consumer Supplies Department for an Andhra Pradesh both offline and online application of Ration card.
- Then the consumer has to login into the account creating a unique id and password.
- For creating an account then fill in all the details required in the form.
New Application form
- All the details need to be stuffed in precisely.
- Make positive there are no faults before submitting the form.
- Now submit the application form.
- A unique transaction number will be generated, which will be used to check the standing of your ration card later on.
Offline Application Form
- The applicant should get a D1 application form from the nearest Ration card Office.
- After receiving the form, the applicant wants to be stuffed precisely.
- The application wants, documents required connected to it.
- Documents required are –
* Passport measurement photo
*Address proof of the applicant
*Identity proof of an applicant
- Filling the form precisely then submit it with a copy of the documents required,
- The applicant has to submit the application form to the nearest Ration card Office.
- The application form will be verified after submission.
- Ration Card places of work need to verify that the application submitted is right.
- On affirmation, the applicant will be issued a sensible card and Ration card.
EPDS AP Ration Card: Transaction
According to the latest transaction report :
|Total Ration Cards||1,45,98,046|
|Total Ration outlets||29,783|
|Months Transaction in Percent||84.51|
Procedure to do AP Rice Card e-KYC online
The easy means to follow for doing e-KYC online, follow the directions:
- The applicant wants to visit the official website or the AP MeeSeva portal where the consumer will see the online login choice.
- The consumer has to login to the online portal.
- Now 0n login you will be in a position to see details to be stuffed.
- Fill those details by offering the head of household’s details like Aadhaar card number and so on
- After offering the details, an choice of E-KYC OTP will be seen.
- Click on the choice and provide the right number to get OTP.
- Once you join your number, you will obtain an E-KYC OTP and UIDAI Aadhaar.
- Now enter the OTP and get all the required details .
AP Rice Card E-KYC : Check Status
Some easy steps can let you check your e-KYC standing:
- The applicant wants to visit official website ,
- Click on Status Check choice
- On clicking a drop down menu will appear where consumer wants to choose choice Pulse Survey
- Enter the AAdhaar Card number which is linked and Select search.
- All the relevant details relating to your card will appear on the display.
- At the backside e-KYC details will be there
AP RICE CARD: Service Check
- In order to check notification updates , consumer can visit Dashboard choice in the essential menu
- Now choose the choice you need to see, and details will be available on your display.
2-Apply for Option
- Apply for-Grievance
User can also check their grievance standing , grievance application and so on
- User can check grievances by Ration Card number and Aadhaar card number.
3-FPS authorization Option
- Appointment of FB store sellers
- Renewal of current FP License
4- Status Check Option
It can be checked in this also as well as the above choice.
- LPG Status
- Deepam Application
It can be checked here by your RC number.
5- Govt. Order Option
- Govt. order.
- DGRO Detail Report
6-Public Report Option
- Allocation/Distribution Drill Down
|Phone number||040-23494808 / 822|
Additional data associated to ration cards can also be checked Andhra Pradesh MeeSeva portal :
- User can also visit Aadhaar enabled Public Distribution System for contemporary upcoming occasion and your ration checklist
It has become mandatory to have a telephone number to join to e-KYC to make it computerized aadhaar based mostly e-KYC only to know your buyer better and to take away uncertain folks.
Enter your aadhaar card number along with the legitimate telephone number. you will get an OTP on your number and by coming into the OTP on the portal it will provide you with an e-KYC in a easy step.
By coming into your aadhaar card number you can element from the portal where at the backside KYC details are also available.
The applicant can view details relating to their Ration card by Aadhaar Card number.
You can see the checklist both by visiting the involved state’s shopper provides department or can visit the National meals Security Patrol, choose the state you need to view and there you can view the details.
The applicant can go to the official website and click on the dashboard menu and open the dashboard from their choose the choice
An applicant who is having any drawback can go to the MeeSeva portal of Andhra Pradesh and from the menu bar, choose Suggestion/Grievances and a field will appear where you can write the grievance and submit it. you can also check the grievance standing by your identify id or question ID.
Users can go to the MeeSeva portal and on the proper facet of the display will be in a position to see the choice. Click on that choice and check the latest ongoing value.
The online MeeSeva portal link is given here. Check here
Uid number is your Aadhar Card number which is wanted to check the details as your ration card is related to your Aadhar card number.
The Ration checklist can be checked on the MeeSeva portal. In the MeeSeva portal you can check the standing, value, checklist, gross sales, shares, and details of the checklist district-wise.