Covid Vaccination Certificate download: Corona Vaccination is being organized on a giant scale in the nation and thousands and thousands of folks are getting vaccinated every day. Many of the citizens are nonetheless struggling with How to book Corona Vaccine slot and how to download covid vaccination certificate from sources like Umang App, Digilocker App, Aarogya Setu App, and also using their Aadhar card, Mobile Number, Reference ID, Beneficiary ID, and Cowin Portal,
Covid Vaccination Certificate Download
After getting vaccinated, folks need to download the certificate of Corona vaccination. Many of the citizens are both in their outdated age or are not acquainted with the process to download the Corona Vaccination certificate. And as we know, the certificate can be accessed through various methods. We have gone through every methodology to provide you in element with the proper process to download the Cowin vaccine certificate.
We advocate the customers please read the steps fastidiously and download the certificate from the government-sponsored apps only. The below-given methods are legit and will help you to download the Covid Vaccine certificate.
How to download Cowin Vaccination Certificate from Digilocker App
Digilocker app permits you to retailer your various personal documents like Aadhar Card, Driving License, and so forth. This app also shops knowledge from various other departments of the Indian government. You can download Corona Vaccination certificate from the Digi-Locker app by following these steps.
- Visit the Play retailer to download and set up the Digi-Locker app if you have not already.
- Now go through the registration process in the app by coming into details like Name, DOB, gender, Security Pin, Mobile number, Aadhar number, and Email ID.
- Now after the registration, navigate through the Central Government tab and click on the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW).
- You will see an possibility labeled as “Vaccine Certificate,
- Click on the Vaccine Certificate link and enter your 13 Digit Reference ID to download the Covid Vaccine Certificate.
How to download Covid Vaccination Certificate from Cowin Website
(*13*) is the official website for the vaccination in India. The website can be used for various functions however on this page we will only talk about the vaccine certificate download process. Here are some easy steps to lead you through the certificate download process.
- Go to the official website of Cowin ie www.cowin.gov.in/home using your browser.
- Now click on the sign-in button and login using your registered mobile number.
- The OTP will be despatched to your registered mobile number to verify your identity.
- After login, you will see your vaccination dates for both the first and second vaccination.
- Now, go to the certificate tab link given under your identify.
- Click on the Download Button to download a PDF file as the Corona Vaccine Certificate.
How to download Corona Vaccine Certificate From Umang App
Using the Umang app and downloading the certificate for Covid Vaccine is actually easy. Check out these steps to get the process to download the Vaccination certificate from the UMANG app.
- Open the UMANG app, If you have not downloaded the app already, go to the play retailer and download the app from there.
- Open the app in your mobile and search for the “What’s New” section.
- Under the “What’s New” section, you will discover a tab named CoWIN.
- Click on the CoWIN and faucet on the Download Vaccination Certificate possibility.
- Now enter your mobile number and also enter the OTP that is simply despatched to your mobile.
- Confirm the Beneficiary’s identify and download the Covid Vaccination certificate from there.
Covid 2nd Vaccine Certificate
To download the Covid 2nd Vaccine Certificate, many easy methods are being advised to you in the article. We will provide you a direct link to download your vaccination certificate. Now you can download Covid Vaccine 2nd Dose Certificate through your mobile. For this, you are being given some easy steps. When you get your 2nd dose of Covid Vaccine, you will obtain a affirmation message on the mobile number given at the time of your vaccination.
In this message, you are given data about your registration number along with your vaccine. In this message, you will be given a link on which you will open a page on your mobile number. On this page, you have to enter your mobile number and click on get OTP, and login. On login, a PDF of the Covid Vaccine 2nd Dose Certificate will be given to your mobile. For other data, remark in the remark field below.
How to download Covid Vaccine Certificate From Aarogya Setu App
Aarogya Setu app was specifically designed for Covid only. It can diagnose the early signs of the Covid and also retains monitor of Corona Positive folks round you. You can use Aarogya Setu to download your vaccination certificate also.
- Install the Aarogya Setu App, if you have not already and open it.
- Login or Register using your Mobile Number and OTP.
- Click on the CoWIN tab at the high.
- Now click on the Vaccine Certificate and enter your 13 Digit Beneficiary ID.
- Now click on the “Get Certificate” link to download it in your gadget.
- How to download Vaccination Certificate using Aadhar card
How to download Covid Vaccine Certificate with Mobile number
In every methodology listed above, your mobile number is the most vital issue. No one can download Corona Vaccination Certificate without mobile number. In every process listed above, you can download Covid vaccination certificate through mobile number only. So you can download certification with mobile number using:
- Cowin Website
- Aarogya Setu App
- UMANG App
- Digilocker App
Download Corona Vaccination Certificate Without reference ID or beneficiary ID
Both in Digilocker and Aarogya Setu Apps, You will need your reference ID or Beneficiary ID to check your vaccine certificate. If you do not need to download the certificate using these two methods, you can use the UMANG app and the Cowin website to get the certificate without using a Reference ID.