UP Police FIR Status: A particular facility has been issued for all the citizens of the state of Uttar Pradesh, now any citizen can easily check the data of UP FIR standing lodged by him through online medium. The facility to check UP FIR standing has been included by the Uttar Pradesh Police Department on the official website of the Police Department. The applicant will not have to go to the police station to know the standing of the report lodged by him, he can easily get through mobile and laptop. FIR (First Information Report) You can see the standing. Citizens to register FIR through the portal after 24 hours You can also check the standing of your grievance.
Citizens will also be in a position to check UP Police FIR Status through UPCOP Mobile App
Citizens will be in a position to check the standing through the portal as well as through the mobile app. Apart from this, citizens can also register FIR through the mobile app as well as take benefit of other sorts of data and companies. You will be very comfortable to know that 27 sorts of companies have been made available to the citizens on the mobile app. Citizen with the help of Google Play Store UPCOP APP You can get the profit of the service by downloading it.
Purpose of starting UP FIR Status Online
As you all know that there are many such crimes or incidents in the state, whose data does not attain the police, in such a scenario the criminals do not get punishment and they brazenly commit more crimes. And many instances citizens have to go to the police station to register or examine the FIR, which consumes both their time and cash. And you can also check the standing.
How to check UP FIR standing online
- To check the standing of the FIR, the applicant must first visit the CCTNS Citizen Portal. Official website cctnsup.gov.in on to go.
- After which you will get on the residence page Click Here To Go Login Page have to click on.
- On the next page, you have to go to the login section and choose your language by filling the consumer title, password and captcha code.
- And click on login choice.
- The Citizen Portal will open on the next page. Here you have to click on View Preferences.
- After which you will see the checklist of companies available on the portal, here you have to click on FIR.
- On the next page the applicant will see the form, you have to fill the data like FIR number, district, police station, year and many others. in the form.
- Now you have to click on submit button.
- On clicking, you will get the data associated to the FIR standing on the next page.
To get data about more such government schemes visit our website pmmodiyojanaye.in Do bookmark it.