Bihar Ration Card List 2022 | epds.bihar.gov.in | Department of Food & Public Distribution | www.nfsa.gov.in | Online Apply | Check Status | Correction in PDS Bihar | Aadhar Link
Bihar Ration Card List 2022 will be soon available in the official portal, so the candidates who applied for the Bihar Ration card can check such lists both from the official portal or the link offered on this page. Whereas, recent registrations have also been began for the new ration card. The portal which is being used by the Bihar government to distribute the ration card is Jan Vitran Ann (JVA) Portal which is also recognized as Ration Card Management System. From this portal, individuals can get updates about the Ration card, and can also apply for the ration card by downloading the Form of the Ration card, you will get more info about the portal and the Ration in this article, you can scroll to get it all.
The record of the Bihar Ration card will be soon released by the Food and Civil Supplies Department of Bihar, for all the poor households so that they can take meals at the backed charge. The last record was released on 7 July 2021. By accessing the online portal, the individuals of Bihar can easily see the identify on the record of the Ration card. The government of Bihar has categorized the Ration card into 4 varieties. All the details of the varieties of the Ration card are mentioned below in this article.
Bihar Ration Card 2022
बिहार राशन कार्ड लिस्ट consist the identify and the details of the household, which has been accepted by the government after the verification of the documents. Then the government has decided which coloration of the Ration card will be issued to the eligible candidate. As per the pointers, one household acquires only one Ration card, however if a particular person will get married in such instances they can apply for the new Ration card. The kind and coloration of the Ration card are given below.
Types of Bihar Ration Card
The Bihar government issued 4 varieties of Ration card, which is allotted to the households as per their annual income. The details of the kind of the Ration card you will get it below:-
APL Ration card
APL stands for Above Poverty Line, which means the card issued to those households whose household income is much less than and equal to the 24k INR per year. The coloration of this card is Blue.
BPL Ration Card
Below Poverty Line (BPL), the card is issued to those households whose income is much less than and equal to 24 ok per year, and it is Red.
Annapurna Ration Card
The Annapurna ration card has been issued to senior citizens who are not lined under any National Old Age Pension (NOAPs) and are not supported by any member of the family.
AAY Ration Card
AAY is recognized as Antyodaya Anna Yojana which is a Yellow card, owned by the poorest household. The cardholder will get 35 kgs of meals grains per month to every cardholder’s household.
Public Distribution System
In Bihar, the ration card distribution system has been taken care of by the PDS (Public Distribution System), in which government offers meals grains and commodities to the individuals at a backed worth. All this process has been regulated by the Department of Consumer Affairs, Food, and Public distribution. Under the act of the Food Corporation of India, the government ensures the high quality of the meals which is provided for the individuals and also ensures meals safety.
Under the PDS the government primarily provides the primary meals grains and commodities, which are helpful for the individuals dwelling like, wheat, rice, oil, and so forth. at a low worth of the precise market charge. The government has also generated an online portal for the e-PDS, to avail the various providers to the individuals.
In PDS other than the providers of the Food distribution, the government also offered other providers like Aadhar seeding providers, you can also see the application standing of the Ration card, and many other providers associated to the individuals welfare and their livelihood.
Overview of Bihar Ration Card List 2022
|Article||बिहार राशन कार्ड सूची/ Bihar Ration Card List 2022|
|Organized Authority||Bihar State Food & Civil Supplies Corporation Limited, Govt. of Bihar|
|PDS Authority||Department of Consumer Affairs, Food & Public Distribution|
|Organized Department||The Food and Consumer Protection Department|
|Authority||State Government of Bihar|
|Application Mode||Offline/ Online|
|Types of Ration Card||Above Poverty Line (APL)
Below Poverty Line (BPL)
Annapurna ration card (AY)
Antyodaya Anna (AAY)
Benefits of Bihar Ration Card 2022
A ration card is one of the important cards, which possesses many advantages. We listed almost all the advantages of the Ration card, which are as follows:-
- Ration card is used as a government identification and nationality proof, which require in many locations as a piece of proof.
- The coloration of the Ration card also exhibits the financial standing of the household.
- By buying the Ration card, many poor households will get the meals grains, and commodities at cheaper costs.
- It is a piece of authorized proof, which is legitimate anyplace in India as identification proof.
- Through PDS, there are many retailers open for the distribution of meals.
- As per the coloration of the ration card, the government of Bihar has decided the worth of the distribution materials.
Documents Required for Bihar Ration Card
The documents are important to submit along with the Ration card application form, so the candidate must go through the details of the documents, which are listed below:-
- Residence proof
- Copy of any government Id like PAN card, Aadhaar card, and so forth
- Passport measurement photographs (the latest one)
- Family Income certificate
- Domicile of Bihar
- Electricity Bill copy
- Identification proof of the whole household
Candidates must bear in mind all the submitted documents should be real, and finest of their information.
- The candidate must be a native of Bihar, and also maintain a domicile certificate as proof of everlasting residential proof.
- If the candidate already holds one Ration card, are not eligible to get another one for the same household.
- If there is a couple who married not too long ago, then they can apply for a separate Ration card.
- The candidate must match into the annual income criteria, as per the pointers.
How to check the Bihar Ration Card List 2022
To check the record of the Bihar Ration Card List you must visit the official portal of the Food and Consumer Protection Department, Bihar Govt.
- There you can click on the RCMS Report choice.
- When clicking on the choice, it will direct you to the new page, in which you have to choose your district
- Then click on the Show choice, after that, the record of your district will be displayed on your display, and…
- select one from Rural or Urban areas, click on the link
- After that decide the block, then on the next page select the Panchayat
- Next, choose your Village.
- On the Next Page, your Ration Card Number with household details will appear on your display.
- You can click on the Ration card number, to take out the printout of the Statement.
How to check Application Status Bihar Ration Card List 2022
JVA is the software program from where the applicant can get the details of the Ration card, the Bihar govt. particularly organized this portal for info. The portal is coming under the National Food Security Act, for issuing the ration card, as well.
To check the application standing of the Bihar Ration Card 2022, you must visit the Jan Vitran Ann (JVA) portal. After that, click on the Application Status, and fill in the following details:-
- Select the district.
- Choose the Subdivision, from the drop-down field.
- Enter RTPS number
- Tap to Show, then the standing of the application will show on your display
Ration Card Issuing Process
The Government has made a JVA portal for issuing the ration card, for that you have to visit the JVA portal and then click on the RC concern which directs you to the next page. And there you have to log in by coming into the Login Id and password and the captcha code. Click on the choice of login, after that you will get the details of the Ration card. The JVA portal also gives the function to generate the new Ration card. The direct link to the portal is given below in the article.
How to Apply for Bihar Ration Card 2022
People who have a everlasting residence in Bihar and also acquire a domicile of Bihar can apply for the ration card online and offline mode. By applying through the online mode they have to visit the official site of the Bihar Food and Public distribution portal, on the other hand for the offline mode, the candidate must go to the SDO workplace. To get both the procedure in element, you can check below.
Process to Apply Online for Bihar Ration Card List 2022
If you need to apply for the Bihar ration card 2022, then you can follow below steps:
- You can get the application form, and download it from the official site.
- After getting the form you can fill in all the required details, and connect all the necessary documents.
- Then you have to submit the application form along with the doc, to the circle workplace of the SDO workplace.
- For future references, you can write down the Application number.
- The pdf of the form is given below, you can immediately download it from here.
Process to Apply Offline for Bihar Ration Card 2022
For the offline mode of the application, you have to go to the Circle workplace or SDO workplace of your space. From there you can get the form from the counter. Then they have to fill the form, the candidate must cautious before filling in all the details, the applicant must read the whole form rigorously.
Then they assemble all the documents as per the official guideline, connect all the documents and submit them along with the application form to the circle workplace or the SDO workplace. On the next step, after submitting the application form, the candidate has to wait for the Ration card record.
The candidate must submit all the documents cautiously as a result of as per verification the card kind will be decided by the authority, so it should be true and authorized.
The candidate must preserve the application number/acknowledgment slip with himself for future references.
Process to login
If you get the Ration card record, then you can check the details of your Ration card and also it can be downloaded by following the process given below:-
- For downloading the Bihar Ration Card candidate must go to the epds.bihar.gov.in portal.
- From the homepage, you have to click on the login choice.
- In this, you need to enter the details like:- Login Id and password, log in as (User or Vendor)
- After this, enter the captcha code, and click on the Login choice.
- Then the new page will be displayed on your display.
Bihar Ration Card Print Process
For the RC print, the candidate must go through the official site of the Bihar meals and Consumer Protection Department. And there you have to click on the RC print choice. Then the link will direct you to the new page i.e Jan Vitran Ann portal. In this portal, only SDO Id will work, so the SDO of your space will enter the Login ID and password, and faucet the login choice. Then all details will be displayed on your display.
How to Search for Bihar Ration Card
The process to search for the ration card is easy, the candidate merely visits the खाद्य एवं उपभोक्ता संरक्षण विभाग, then click on the RC details choice. And select the space (Rural or Urban), and choose the district from the drop-down field. Candidate must enter only 20 digit Ration card number, and click for search. Then details of your Ration card will show on your display.
Grievances Registration for Bihar Ration Card 2022
If you need to put any grievance, for that you have to visit the SFC portal, in which you have to choose the Submit Grievances choice> click on it.
Then fill the registration form of grievance, and fill in the following details-
- Type of Issue
- select panchayat
- Enter Address
- Email Id
- Registered Mobile No.
- Write the description of the grievance
- If you have any attachment file, you can upload them as well
- Click on register, and word down the grievance registered ID.
How To Check Bihar Ration Card Grievance Status
To check the grievance standing candidate have to visit the SFC portal, faucet to the Know Grievance Status, and then enter the grievance registered ID on the next page, and click on the Get Status, and then the standing will be displayed on the display.
Key Features of the e-PDS challenge
- Under the PDS system, the government gives the weighing balance to the shopkeepers.
- Provide a fastened quantity of Foodgrains to the shopkeeper, for the distribution of the public.
- It acquires transparency and accountability, through this portal.
- It also analyzes the grievances of the public.
Yes, you have to link the Aadhaar card with your ration card.
To can download, the e-challan from the sfc.bihar.gov.in site, applicants can immediately click on the e-challan choice, and download it from the SFC portal.
For any technical issues, you can contact both one of the numbers 9835642191 or 7992325206, and register your criticism, or else you can put the grievance through the SFC site, or you can email on [email protected]
For the element of the Ration card you have to see the SFC portal> Tap to the ration card details which is under the category of the Consumer Info. Then the element will open on your display if you need you can take the printout of it.
You can discover the record of the contact through http://sfc.bihar.gov.in/contactus.html, in this record you can discover the record of the various District DSO numbers, DM numbers, and the head workplace number of Bihar.
There are many benefits of the Ration card, you will get the meals materials at the backed worth, it can also be used as proof of residence which is relevant in every single place as proof.
It will take approx 15-16 days, after the submission of the application form, as a result of doc verification will take some time.
For any queries or doubts associated to Bihar Ration Card List 2022, you can remark down below.