BSSC CGL 2022Vacancy has been issued for the posts of Third Graduate Level Combined Competitive Exam SSC CGL through Bihar Staff Selection Commission. On the foundation of this notification issued for recruitment, this vacancy has been issued for 2187 posts for graduating college students. Recruitment will be done on the posts of Secretariat Assistant, Planning Assistant, Malaria Inspector, Data Entry Operator Grade-C and Auditor. Interested eligible candidates will be able to apply for this recruitment in online mode through the official website of http://bssc.bihar.gov.in.
The application process will be began from 14th April 2022. eligible candidates BSSC CGL For You can apply until fifteenth May 2022. It is instructed for the candidates from the aspect of BSSC that all the candidates must accumulate their documents before applying. Only after that fill the online application form as no later changes will be made in the submitted application form.
Know when will you be able to apply
- The online process will be began from 14th April.
- The last date of application is 15 May 2022.
BSSC CGL 2022 publish and reservation
- 880 posts out of 2187 are unreserved.
- There are 207 vacancies for EWS.
- 292 posts vacant for BC
- EBC -448 Post Vacancy
- -71 Posts for BC Category Women
- 342 Post SC
- -7 Posts for ST Category
BSsC CGL Vacancy, Qualification BSSC CGL 2022
- 1360 posts for secretariat assistant (secretariat assistant) can be applied for this publish by the graduates candidates.
- Candidates with 125 publish commencement can apply for planning assistant.
- Malaria Inspector 74 & 21 Vacancy B.Sc candidates can apply for this publish.
- Data Entry Operator Grade C – 2 and 1 Candidates with Graduation Post, BCA, BSc IT, PGDCA can apply for this publish.
- auditor in workplace registrar 256 and 34 vacancies can be applied for this publish by graduates with maths and commerce graduates.
- For the publish of auditor in audit directorate, 370 -117 posts are vacant, college students who have graduated from any one of the topics of commerce, arithmetic, economics or stats can apply for this publish.
- Applicants with age limit of 21 years to 37 years can apply for these posts.
Application Fee Amount
- For General Category, Backward Class, Extremely Backward Class Male Candidate Application Fee – Rs.540.
- For ST, SC, everlasting resident of Bihar (135) Rs.
- 135 rupees for all classes of ladies.
- Rs 135 for feminine applicant from outdoors Bihar.