PF UpdateThere is a huge news for the PF account holders related with the Employees’ Provident Fund Organization. APFO does not simply provide pension or insurance coverage facility to its account holders. But it also works as a bonus. PF account holders through EPFO (*5*)Giving is also done. In the form of additional bonus, all PF account holders can get the profit of taking bonus up to Rs 50 thousand. To get this bonus, some guidelines have been carried out through the Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) only after fulfilling these guidelines, PF account holders can get the profit of additional bonus.
50,000 additional bonus will get
EPFO provides the quantity of additional bonus to the PF account holders under the loyalty cum life profit to any worker. This profit is given to all those account holders who have been depositing cash in their account for the last 20 years. For this, this quantity is mounted on the foundation of primary wage.
- Ginnie pf account holder The primary wage is Rs 5 thousand, they are given additional bonus up to Rs 30 thousand at the time of retirement.
- Employees receiving a primary wage ranging from Rs 5000 to Rs 10,000 are given an additional bonus of up to Rs 40,000 at the time of retirement.
- An additional bonus of Rs 50,000 is given to the worker by the EPFO department for the workers getting the primary wage more than Rs 10,000.
Rules relating to additional bonus for PF account holders
In order to give the profit of additional bonus to the PF account holders, some guidelines have been carried out in it, which are as follows.
- If an worker turns into fully disabled before the age of 20, then he is given some relaxation in the circumstances.
- Physically handicapped workers are given additional bonus on retirement.
- Although before this the additional bonus is decided according to the primary wage, this rule is nonetheless followed under EPFO.
To get info about more such government schemes visit our website pmmodiyojanaye.in Do bookmark it.