Assam Ration Card List 2022: District/Village/Block Wise: The importance of the Ration Card is identified to everybody as a result of with the help of this beneficiary holding the ration card is eligible to get backed ration and other materials issued as per NFSA and state government. Along with this, it is used as proof throughout the documentation of Assam Government Schemes and others. Shifting in direction of digitalization the State Government of Assam has launched a digital portal of ration cards for their citizens through which they can apply for a new ration card and on its issuance, the RC List can also be checked online. So through this article, you will get to know in and out of Assam Ration Card List.
Assam Ration Card List 2022
Food and Civil Supply Assam has released the new checklist of a beneficiary who has been issued a new ration card just lately. Through such a checklist applicants will get to know about the sort of ration card and its RC ID. Such RC lists can be easily checked from the official portal village /tehsil clever whereas the ration card issued just lately will bear ‘New’ in Card Type. The process to check the Assam Ration Card checklist is given below with the acceptable link.
Also, if you are amongst those who nonetheless do not possess the ration card then through this article you can check eligibility for the Assam Ration card and the documents required for it.
Types of Ration Card in Assam
Before the implementation of NFSA 2013, the state government of Assam issued 3 sorts of ration cards to their citizens which they called Family Identity Card (FIC) which are APL, BPL, and AAY. Along with this, the state government also affords MMASY (Mukhya Mantri Anna Suraksha Yojana).
But since the NFSA 13 is carried out now only two sorts of ration card is issued by the government which is given as:
- AAY Card
- Priority Household Card Under NFSA 13
Benefits and Eligibility
People who fulfill the following eligibility criteria can apply for a new ration card:-
As per the details available in the portal such folks can apply for the ration card whose household annual income is much less than 1 lakh and the One who is eligible for the Assam Ration Card will get the following advantages as per the RC issued:-
AAY: Such ration cardholder issued rice 35 KG/ card in a month at a price of 3/ kg
Priority family: Those holding this card issued rice 5 kg per member of the family at 3 Rs/ KG.
Who can apply for New Ration Card in Assam?
In the following circumstances, folks can apply for the issuance of a new ration card in Assam:-
Person/Family having no ration card: if any individual or household would not have a ration card but then the eldest girl of the household can apply for the ration if she is a bonafide citizen of this nation also their household income should be much less than one lakh rupees yearly.
But in the absence of an grownup girl member, the male grownup member of the household can apply however for this, he wants to produce a certificate that was issued from the village panchayat/ward commissioner or involved authority.
Duplicate Ration Card: In case of ration card is lost, mutilated, illegible, then the respective authority may situation the duplicate ration card and for this applicant need to pay acceptable charges.
In case of relocation: if anybody relocated to other locations then the individual wants to submit the give up certificate which he/she can generate from the place residing beforehand and on behalf of this doc he/she can apply for a new ration card.
Documents required for New Assam Ration Card
Before applying for a new ration card applicant need to preserve a checklist of documents useful whose details are mentioned hereunder:-
- Details of members of the family
- Birth certificate of minor member (below age 10)
- Copy of voter checklist
- Receipt of land income or tax pay
- Ration card give up copy (if any)
- Address proof (PAN Card/DL/ Post officer or financial institution passbook/ Electricity or water or Telephone invoice)
- Aadhaar card copy of all members of the family
- Bank account details (if required)
- Family/ Applicant photograph (as required)
How to apply for Assam New Ration Card?
As of now, the officers are not offering any online application process to their citizens besides the Checking Ration Card checklist and its advantages. So if you are looking to apply for a new ration card then you can submit its application offline by visiting the respective department workplace along with the checklist of documents that are mentioned above in this article. If in the future the officers launch an online portal then its process will be defined here. Till then you may proceed offline only.
How to check/download Assam State Ration Card List?
If you need to check whether your identify has been added to the Assam New Ration card checklist then it can be checked by the following strategies also a link for the same has been offered at the finish of this page:-
- On the new page, you will discover some info associated to the Ration card and on transferring in direction of the backside you will discover a link ‘Category Wise No. Of Ration Card in Districts’.
- Once you choose that link, it will ask you for redirection, and on permitting the checklist of districts and their ration card details seems.
- Now from the checklist that seems, you need to click on your respective district identify.
- Next, the checklist of tehsil of that district seems and from the respective one, you need to select yours.
- At last, the village checklist of the chosen tehsil seems from this you need to select your village.
- Once you choose your village the checklist of RC holders of that village seems on your display.
- Such a checklist will carry some details which are mentioned in the next section.
Details mentioned in Assam RC List
There are some checklist of details which are available in Assam RC and the same we have mentioned here:-
- district identify
- Unique RC ID
- Applicant identify
- Father or Spouse identify
- Type of Card
Steps to check List of FPS in Assam District/village clever
If you need to know about truthful worth retailers that are available in your tehsil/ village then it can be checked online by following steps given below:-
- For Assam FPS checklist you need to visit the official website first
- Select the ration card tab followed by a checklist of FPS whose link is available at the finish of the page.
- This link will be redirected you to a new page, where you need to choose district, Block/Tehsil you hail from
- Once you submit such element press the view report tab available at the prime excessive proper nook.
- The checklist of FPS seems on your display carrying all the main details like handle, cellphone number, FPS identify, license no, number of cards, and standing of the store.
Assam Ration Card List: Important Links
Ration card checklist Assam Can be checked online at fcsca.assam.gov.in. On visiting the mentioned portal need to go through the Ration card link followed by Category clever ration card in the district link.
Though the portal is available as such no facility to submit ration card functions online is activated but by the officers.
One who is having a household income of much less than one lakh rupees is eligible to apply and the same must be a everlasting citizen of the state.
For all such circumstances, the applicant wants to provide their original ration card, ID proof, DOB, Local Certificate, give up certificate (for inclusion), and demise certificate (in case of demise of a member).
Applicants need to submit their utterly stuffed ration card application form along with all the documents required.