Chief Minister Tirth Yatra Scheme 2022: Various schemes are run by the Delhi government to profit all lessons of citizens, one such scheme is Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal To support senior citizens of Delhi in endeavor pilgrimage by G. Chief Minister Pilgrimage Scheme has been began in the identify of, through which the government will help economically weaker households. 60 years Will make pilgrimage to spiritual locations free of cost to senior citizens above the age of Rs. launched by the government Tirth Yatra Yojana What is it and through which amenities folks will be taken for pilgrimage to pilgrimage websites, allow us to know its complete info through the article.
Chief Minister Pilgrimage Scheme 2022
This scheme was began by the government in the year 2019, under which the government is offering the facility of free pilgrimage to the senior citizens dwelling in Delhi through Mukhyamantri Teerth Yatra Yojana. This scheme has been began by the government for all those citizens who need to visit spiritual locations, whose financial condition is not better, they are unable to afford the pilgrimage, all such senior citizens The government will make preparations to take them on pilgrimage through the scheme, in which the entire cost of lodging and meals will be borne by the government throughout the journey. For which the eligible and citizens of the state who need to go on pilgrimage can get the opportunity to go on the journey by finishing the process of online application sitting at house on the official website of Delhi e-district portal.
Delhi Tirth Yatra Yojana : Details
|scheme identify||Chief Minister Pilgrimage Scheme|
|embarked upon||By Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal|
|sort of plan||state government scheme|
|beneficiaries of the scheme||Senior citizens of Delhi above 60 years of age|
|Objective||free pilgrimage to citizens|
Under the scheme, journey will be done in various pilgrimage websites.
The economically weaker senior citizens of Delhi will be taken to various pilgrimage websites for pilgrimage, which will have an opportunity to visit 13 pilgrimage websites like Tirupati, Jaggannath, Rameshwaram, Mathura, Haridwar, Shirdi, some time in the past by the government. The same Ram Janmabhoomi Ayodhya was also included. Under this scheme, the first pilgrimage websites 3 December 2021 1100 citizens were despatched on pilgrimage to visit Ayodhya, this yatra was postponed due to Kovid. 2 years Since then, the scheme has been restarted and is preparing a checklist of pilgrimages from December 2021 to February 2022.
(*15*)Facilities offered to the pilgrims throughout pilgrimage
Under the scheme, the citizens are offered with buses for choose up from the designated pickup station and facility to journey in such trains in the station as well as complete association for shifting and lodging in pilgrimage locations and meals. Apart from this, senior citizens applying for the scheme are also given the facility to convey a member of their household along with them as an assistant, so that the aged particular person can be taken care of. Government of Delhi through the pilgrimage scheme 77 thousand It is preparing to provide free pilgrimage to senior citizens every year.
Chief Minister Scheme Travel Package
Some of the packages to be taken on pilgrimage for a specified number of days at the designated locations out of the 13 pilgrimage websites included in the Chief Minister’s Scheme are as follows.
- Delhi-Haridwar-Rishikesh-Neelkanth-Delhi – 4 days
- Delhi-Mathura-Vrindavan-Agra-Fatehpur Sikri-Delhi – 5 days
- Delhi-Amritsar-Wagah Border-Anandpur Sahib-Delhi – 4 days
- Delhi-Vaishno Devi-Jammu-Delhi – 5 days
- Delhi-Ajmer-Pushkar-Delhi – 4 days
- Delhi-Tirupati-Balaji-Delhi – 7 days
- Delhi – Bodh Gaya – Sarnath – Delhi – 6 days
Delhi Tirth Yatra Yojana 2021-22 Budget
Under this scheme, the Delhi government organizes a yatra to ship all senior citizens of the state on pilgrimage, who are unable to visit spiritual locations in outdated age due to their financial problems. For the financial year 2021-22 by the Chief Minister by restarting the scheme to get the opportunity of 69 crores budget was introduced. Due to which all the citizens registered in the scheme will be ready to bear the full cost of their journey to take them on pilgrimage.
(*13*)38000 aged folks obtained the profit of journey in pilgrimage scheme
In the Delhi Tirth Yatra Scheme, the Delhi government sends citizens registered under the scheme for pilgrimage on 15 routes, in which the government makes preparations for the lodging and meals of the passengers throughout the journey, for which this Under the scheme, the Delhi government 81.45 crores of which were authorized 66.92 crores Expenditure has been made in the year 2020-21, on which the government knowledgeable the Delhi Assembly session that until now almost through the scheme 38,000 seniors Citizens have been benefited by sending them on pilgrimage under this scheme.
Delhi Chief Minister Tirth Yatra Plan Update
under the scheme 26 November 2021 According to the report released by the Chief Minister, in the package deal included in the plan, the visit of Kartarpur Sahib after Ayodhya has also been included in the package deal of pilgrimage. 5 January 2022 to first and on 7 January 2022 The departure of the second batch was introduced, for which 11 trains were to be dispatched, however in view of the rising scenario of Corona in the nation, the pilgrimage had to be canceled halfway, on which Kamal Bansal, chairman of the pilgrimage growth committee. In the info given by G, it was instructed that on January 7, the prepare going to Velankanni has been postponed in view of the rising circumstances of Corona, after which the journey of all trains going to Kartarpur Sahib, Ayodhya, Amritsar, Rameshwaram will also be done in the same manner. The motive had to be postponed.
(*60*)Eligibility of Delhi Chief Minister Tirth Yatra Yojana
For applying in the pilgrimage scheme, the applicant citizens will be required to fulfill some of its prescribed eligibility, the info of which is as follows.
- The applicant citizen must be a everlasting resident of Delhi.
- of citizens applying for pilgrimage age 60 years should not be much less than
- Citizens of any economically weaker income group household will be ready to apply in the scheme.
- Under the scheme, a support particular person of 18 years of age or above will also be allowed along with the applicant senior citizen.
- Citizens of 71 years or more applying will be allowed to take an assistant of 21 years with them.
- Annual income of the applicant citizen 3 lakh rupees should not be more than
- Under this scheme of Delhi government, senior citizens will be thought of eligible to take profit in the scheme only once, citizens who have not registered earlier, they will be ready to get themselves registered this year.
- No worker or officer working in any government department will be eligible to take part in this scheme.
- It is necessary for citizens to have all the important documents for applying in the scheme.
Documents Required for Applying in Delhi Tirth Yatra Yojana
For applying in the scheme, the applicant must have all the important documents like
- applicant’s aadhar card
- Voter ID Card
- medical certificate
- checking account passbook
- mobile number
- passport dimension photograph
Chief Minister Tirth Yatra Yojana 2022 Online Application Process
To apply online in Mukhyamantri Teerth Yatra Yojana, applicants can complete the application by studying the process mentioned here.
- For this, first the official website of Citizen District Delhi edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in Visit on
- Now on the house page Citizens Corner You will see the section of Registration at e-District Delhi in new user You have to click on the link.
- Now in the new page you have to enter the number by choosing any one of the doc Aadhar or Voter ID card in the Citizen Registration Form. (*3*)
- now given below Captcha code by getting into and declaration field I’ll have to stick with it.
- after which you Continue Let’s click on the submit of button.
- Now the registration form will appear in front of you, in which enter the requested info.
- After that submit the registration form by importing the scanned photo.
- You can now complete the application process by logging in with your Registration ID and Password.
How to monitor application standing
Any citizens who have applied for Mukhyamantri Teerth Yatra Yojana can check their application standing by studying the procedure mentioned here.
- First its citizens official website Visit on
- Now on the house page Track Your Application You have to click on the choice.
- Now in the form for application monitor choose Revenue Department and Mukhyamantri Teerth Yatra Yojana in the department.
- After that enter your application number and identify.
- Now by getting into the given captcha code Search Click on the button.
- After this your application standing will open on your display.
Procedure to file Grievance
In case of any drawback associated to the scheme, citizens can also register their grievance on the portal, the process of which they will be ready to know by studying the given steps.
- First citizen of e-district Delhi official website Visit on
- Now on the house page Register Grievances You have to click on the choice.
- After which the Grievance Registration Form will open on your display in the next page.
- Here you will get all the info requested in the form like your Name, mobile number, email id, drawback details and so on. to be crammed.
- Now you have to enter the given captcha code and click on submit button.
- After which the process of registering your grant will be accomplished.
Grievance Tracking Process
If you have registered the Grievance on the portal then you can check the standing of the Grievance, for which you have to follow the given steps.
- First of all you go to the portal official website Visit on
- Now on the house page Track Grievance You have to click on the choice. (*5*)
- After which a new page will open on your display.
- here you personal Grievance ID, Mobile Number and given Captcha code by getting into Search You have to click on the button.
- After which the standing of your Grievance will open on your display.
Question/reply associated to Chief Minister’s pilgrimage scheme 2022
Delhi Chief Minister Tirth Yatra Scheme was launched by Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal. 12 July 2019 was done in
Citizen for application in the scheme Official Website of District Delhi edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in can apply on.
Through this scheme, the government will give the profit of free journey to the senior citizens of Delhi in the designated pilgrimage locations, in which the entire cost of touring, lodging and meals of the citizens will be borne by the government.
The process of applying in the scheme has been offered through the above article, by which citizens can apply.
Ayushman Bharat Yojana List 2022 We have offered all the info associated to you through our article and we hope that this info will be very helpful for you, for this, if you like our article or have any query associated to it, then you can depart your remark in the remark field below. You can ask questions. We will do our greatest to reply your questions.